• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Demanding Sinkie want special service at Coffeeshop

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such an idiot, it is 'Self-Service' and still want to demand to be served. Eat at coffeeshop what exceptional service you want. Just eat and go lah...

Food ready but China helper defies boss and refuses to serve us

getMediumSizePhoto.do

This Chinese worker at a Serangoon stall was extremely defiant of orders and refused to bring food to STOMPer Ryan's table as he had requested.

Ryan ordered some noodles from the stall, which is located near the Serangoon Interchange, and requested for the food to be sent to his table.

However, according to him, the worker refused to bring the food over.

In an email dated August 11, STOMPer Ryan says:

“I experienced extremely poor service at this stall.

“I was ordering noodles from this stall located in Serangoon, near the interchange.

“We asked for help to have our food brought to the table but the Chinese guy refused to obey his boss.

“He brought the food to us reluctantly after we went back to the stall for the third time.

“The food was ready but he refused to bring it to our table!

“What poor service and he still argued back!”

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
getArticlePhoto.do

Zoom up the image to 150% and you can see the sign that says "Self Service" and you want to blame the worker!

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah target them ! And make their business suffer with all FTs in sight !

So what do you blame now PAP ?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah ryan ...

u nex time dun eat there la ... dun tink dey welcum u anyway ...

go 2 5-star restaurants if u gt moni ... dey wil serve u very well ...

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
On a side note, the Bak Cho Mee at that stall is not really that good. A branch was opened near my office but changed hand after a few months.

Anyway, this Ryan is really damn one kind. In the first place, did he tip the guy for service?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Firstly, if he didn't serve you, you can just ignore the order and move to another coffeeshop to eat or order from another stall, best is order the stall beside it. Why the sinkie still die die wanna eat?

When i used to be in sinkieland, i order a bowl of noodle ( vegetarain) that used to be $2 and it raise to $2.50 without even letting me know when i ordered. When the noodles arrived, the seller ask for $2.50 and told me the price has risen. I told her i dun want the order.

She Lan lan, then take the $2 from me.

Now i know why sinkie always get screwed, they dun have the balls or follow every sign and rule blindly.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why the ruling party able to rule us for 5 decade.
They know our weakness.
:(

Firstly, if he didn't serve you, you can just ignore the order and move to another coffeeshop to eat or order from another stall, best is order the stall beside it. Why the sinkie still die die wanna eat?

When i used to be in sinkieland, i order a bowl of noodle ( vegetarain) that used to be $2 and it raise to $2.50 without even letting me know when i ordered. When the noodles arrived, the seller ask for $2.50 and told me the price has risen. I told her i dun want the order.

She Lan lan, then take the $2 from me.

Now i know why sinkie always get screwed, they dun have the balls or follow every sign and rule blindly.