• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Naked photos of Datin Fadilah wife of Melaka Chief Minister leaked out

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
No reply from TS who has scoot off after posting illegal photos in this lawless forum. What a low class bastard and must be from mudland since in contact with mudlander thieves. And look at how this hypocrite was criticizing Hillary Clinton then and calling her fraud based on nothing when he himself is now proven a thief. Ding! Ding! Shame! Shame! Shame this bastard Mudland thief soikee! And I remember he posted a video on trump in Pakistan language. Possibly a filthy shit skin thief indeed. Yet another coincidence. So many coincidence.

Give us a break. U yourself did not even know the pics were fake and not of the Datin until I CSI it in post #15. U would have happily carried on assuming that was the Datin naked, just like the rest of the viewers. U are the hypocrite.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give us a break. U yourself did not even know the pics were fake and not of the Datin until I CSI it in post #15. U would have happily carried on assuming that was the Datin naked, just like the rest of the viewers. U are the hypocrite.

What rubbish you talking. Who cares whether the victim is datin or not as long as stolen pics of any woman. You are the hypocrite moron.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
No reply from TS who has scoot off after posting illegal photos in this lawless forum. What a low class bastard and must be from mudland since in contact with mudlander thieves. And look at how this hypocrite was criticizing Hillary Clinton then and calling her fraud based on nothing when he himself is now proven a thief. Ding! Ding! Shame! Shame! Shame this bastard Mudland thief soikee! And I remember he posted a video on trump in Pakistan language. Possibly a filthy shit skin thief indeed. Yet another coincidence. So many coincidence.

I was so busy fucking your mother chow chee bye .... fucked her so many times until her lao chee bye bled.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you guys ever check the facts first before shooting your load?............The real Chief Minister and his wife.
IDRIS HARON diringi isteri, Datin Seri Fadillah Abdullah menyampaikan sumbangan wang tunai kepada warga emas sempena Tahun Baharu Cina di Ayer Keroh, Melaka, kelmarin. UTUSAN/GAIE UCHEL - See more at: http://www.utusan.com.my/berita/wil...h-pengundi-cina-1.185477#sthash.FETt97pP.dpuf

image.jpg

http://www.utusan.com.my/berita/wilayah/mca-melaka-diberi-ruang-tambah-pengundi-cina-1.185477
IDRIS HARON diringi isteri, Datin Seri Fadillah Abdullah menyampaikan sumbangan wang tunai kepada warga emas sempena Tahun Baharu Cina di Ayer Keroh, Melaka, kelmarin. UTUSAN/GAIE UCHEL - See more at: http://www.utusan.com.my/berita/wil...h-pengundi-cina-1.185477#sthash.FETt97pP.dpuf

she looks much better in birthday suit.................

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shameless mudlander thieves telling lies again. What's new from these bastards? Many men fuck your phua CB mother wife daughters smelly pussy from spore to meleka

I was so busy fucking your mother chow chee bye .... fucked her so many times until her lao chee bye bled.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
her muthur chow chee bye you also fark.. no wonder the end result is such grossfarkly

Shameless mudlander thieves telling lies again. What's new from these bastards? Many men fuck your phua CB mother wife daughters smelly pussy from spore to meleka

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
tot it was banyak dildos and (unleaded) batteries :confused:

based on daughter's cb mor and overgrown belukar / vegetation, the mini shaving kit should contain a lawn-mower :eek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the best example of sinkie males here ownself thinking and acting amdk but dissing spore women for doing that.

And of course I can't do anything about you not removing the stolen pics shamelessly and so proud of it, but I have done my part to speak out against injustice and calling your bluff of dissing pap when you are exactly the same selfish sinkies and a reflection of pap.

Karma is a bitch. I hope one day your cunt bitches at home will suffer stolen pics like me or the poor victim in this thread from mudlander thieve's that you are protecting here. And the same fate for your fellow proud thieves supporters.

So many thieves and thieves supporters here and look at how these hypocrite shameless bastards always kpkb on others like PAP, Hillary Clinton, UMNO etc. But when it comes to the crunch, for their own benefits they turned around to become thieves or support thieves themselves.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
tot it was banyak dildos and (unleaded) batteries :confused:

based on daughter's cb mor and overgrown belukar / vegetation, the mini shaving kit should contain a lawn-mower :eek:

Lawn mower is dangerous, it will tear off her whole cheebye, the rancid smell will be reduced and you will see all her inner cheebye exposed like a roadkill. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lawn mower is dangerous, it will tear off her whole cheebye, the rancid smell will be reduced and you will see all her inner cheebye exposed like a roadkill. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many thieves and thieves supporters here and look at how these hypocrite shameless bastards always kpkb on others like PAP, Hillary Clinton, UMNO etc. But when it comes to the crunch, for their own benefits they turned around to become thieves or support thieves themselves.

So many shameless thieves and cuberbullies here in this forum. What a disgrace that opposition supporters are cybcerbullying me a staunch opposition supporter here for years. When it comes to the crunch, these opposition supporter are no different from the people they are complaining doing injustice to them. Pui the phua CB of these cuberbullies mother baby.

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
stark naked photos of datin wira fadillah abdullah the wife of melaka chief minister, datuk seri idris harun for all to drool.

According to my source, the above photos were recently taken with datin fadillah's full consent.

you can drool, but please don't pcc and i shall post to share a few more of datin's naked photos.

哇啊,好浓的奶香味!赞!:d

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So many shameless thieves and cuberbullies here in this forum. What a disgrace that opposition supporters are cybcerbullying me a staunch opposition supporter here for years. When it comes to the crunch, these opposition supporter are no different from the people they are complaining doing injustice to them. Pui the phua CB of these cuberbullies mother baby.

How are people who do not know your identity able to cyberbully you? And why do you care so much about their opinions of you?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How are people who do not know your identity able to cyberbully you? And why do you care so much about their opinions of you?

You must be blind not to see the German amdk guest complaint of sexual oriented and disrespectful posts of hans168. That is how cybcerbullying of woman work act blur bastard PAP IB hypocrite. And of course I care about these shameless lies just like the German amdk cared enough to complain. So simple also must ask or you also sinkie amdk worshipper and think only amdk can care about sexual oriented and disrespectful posts and asked for removal?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are really insane
go pee into your own mouth
that will heal your wounds and cleanse your soul