• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Why the 2 rejected candidates applied for election when they are not qualified?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You seem to have an interesting perspective about those who migrate.

1. The majority who migrate to do so to 1st World countries not some backwaters.

2. They must meet certain standards if not they cannot qualify to migrate. Not all qualify.

3. They have the gall and the mental strength to move their family to start a new beginning just like our forefathers did when they came to Nanyang. Not all have in them to give up familiar things and take the challenge.

4. Because they qualified, some gave up a good career here to invest in their first World future. They must have done their sums.

5. Because of this foresight on investing in their family future, their kids are raised in the first world, attend 1st world schools and get jobs in 1st world companies. The opportunities are immense by any measure.

6. Even high end prostitutes and mistresses do also earn enough to buy a landed property, a good car and enjoy a decadent life. So it never about economic boom, material wealth or affording things. It about recognising quality, class and why the best move to better things.

7. More importantly they are not beholden to a single family.

8. No kid raised in the 1st world would ever migrate back to Singapore.

For the handful that break free, I refer to those who choose to migrate while sg was still enjoying economic boom. They give up the stability and risk losing everything. I am not one of them. I remained in the cage.

For those who return to lick the master's hand, I am not one of them but many are. I am grateful to the first generation leaders but not the current group. To me, the master has changed.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies will vote out PAP eventually. Not because they see the light or have any wisdom in their choice but simply because the future of the city state has run its course and things have gotten worse. And then when the truth is revealed by the opposition the SGD$ will collapse.

When that day happens it will be a very sad one for Singaporeans.

when someone from pap other than from familee takes over and pulls a lee teng hui or gorbachev on the pap by usurping power patiently and turning the imperial clan on its head. it will cum but who? sinkie voters will do the same if there's no one to undo the pap.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
@Papsmearer
Thanks and fully agreed with your suggestions. Unfortunately I have kids who are grown ups. I am more concern for them. Hoping they will know what to do after my constant nagging.

Kids will be kids. If you lost the battle for their soul against the PAP then there is nothing you can do now. The PAP has be psychoing them since they were in kindergarten, telling them singapore is the best, PAP is the best, LKY is god, etc. If u did not fight for their souls during this period, then u have lost it to the PAP. If u won the fight and indoctrinated them with facts like the PAP is the evil empire, and that the Familee are crooks and corrupt, when they grow up to be adults, they would automatically hate the PAP and want to leave.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
when someone from pap other than from familee takes over and pulls a lee teng hui or gorbachev on the pap by usurping power patiently and turning the imperial clan on its head. it will cum but who? sinkie voters will do the same if there's no one to undo the pap.

It will not be Kee Chiu, he does not know how to spell usurp. Likely occurrence is with an Indian Minister, but there is no way the PAP will let one of them sit in office as PeeM. I don't see anyone who has the balls and organization to usurp power. Don't forget too that the PAP are monitoring their own Ministers and MPs and any palace coup will be snuffed out long before it is known in public, if ever.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It will not be Kee Chiu, he does not know how to spell usurp. Likely occurrence is with an Indian Minister, but there is no way the PAP will let one of them sit in office as PeeM. I don't see anyone who has the balls and organization to usurp power. Don't forget too that the PAP are monitoring their own Ministers and MPs and any palace coup will be snuffed out long before it is known in public, if ever.

yup. very intimately watched all these highly paid minions and sycophants so much so that one little fart of rebellion will spell condemnation for life. fat boy kim will be proud of how tight the cuntship is run. a reason why it will remain dynastic for decades to cum, and only the proper bloodline (such as a son from dragon king and phoenix ho) will inherit the throne. occasionally and rarely they will tolerate a regent, a.k.a. seat warmer. but that one has a noose around his neck. one minor dissension and the noose is yanked.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I have kids who are grown-up too. I tell them to make the world their oyster, go where their skill-sets fetch the highest premium. Don't just restrict their lives or careers to this little red dot.

Having said that, I have to agree with Papsmearer. If you're financially independent and have the means to move anywhere, trust me, Singapore is as good a place to live in as any. The food, equable climate, First World infrastructure, S.E. Asian hospitality everywhere you go (if you speak the lingo), easy accessibility to some of the world's best vacation spots – whether you're into diving, boating, mountaineering, sight-seeing, shopping, makan or just bumming around at white sands resorts. You can have your second vacation home somewhere else – the choice is limitless ... Australia, Qingdao, Phuket, Lijiang, Chiangmai, Danang, Langkawi, Bali ...

On the whole our generation had it good, but our kids will not be so lucky, seeing as the current leadership is running the country aground. Also, there's a significant segment of the population who's slipped through the cracks – those from our parents' generation and some from ours as well. The cardboard ladies, cleaners, security guards, odd-job workers, retrenched PMETs driving taxis/private hire cars ... These are the people who don't have the means to emigrate, and that's where the focus of our struggle should be.

Trouble is, the very people who need help most are also those who tend to vote for the PAP, who can't see beyond their HDB upgrading and their pitiful savings emptied into a leased box in the air. How do we change mindsets is the key to liberating Singapore.

Very well said. The morons who vote for the PAP are the same morons most negatively impacted by their policies. They dug their own graves as far as I can see. These are the same people who are clueless about the game, and how its played by the PAP. Every single fucking FT, whether they are malaysians, Indians, PRC, etc come here and know automatically how to game the system.

For example in the PMET or Tech field. If you are a sinkie and graduated from a local uni, your peak years are in your mid 20s to late 30s. This is the time when u are earning well, have experience, and can save some money. This is the time to apply for immigration to a first world country using your still young age, lack of medical problems, education and job skillset to get maximum points. But idiots hang on and stay here, until they are in their late 40s or 50s and find that they are retrenched by a cheaper FT let in by the same PAP govt they have been brainlessly voting for. By then, its too late to apply overseas for immigration, as first world countries do not need unemployed PMET or IT people driving taxis. Even worse, they fail to educate their kids and the kids themselves are so brainwashed they cannot see what befell their parents, and perpetuate the same vicious circle. Only this time, the noose gets tighter, because unlike their parents, they odds of finding a good job based on their uni education is greatly diminished then from their parent's time due to the huge influx of FTs also looking for the same work at a cheaper rate. Yet, I have met a few FT families from China who came to singapore, and worked in the IT field, and then immigrated to Canada using their newly obtained singapore passport, using the skills and experience that the PAP gave them when they invited them to come to singapore. If these people know how to game the system, there is no reason that sinkies cannot do it too.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
yup. very intimately watched all these highly paid minions and sycophants so much so that one little fart of rebellion will spell condemnation for life. fat boy kim will be proud of how tight the cuntship is run. a reason why it will remain dynastic for decades to cum, and only the proper bloodline (such as a son from dragon king and phoenix ho) will inherit the throne. occasionally and rarely they will tolerate a regent, a.k.a. seat warmer. but that one has a noose around his neck. one minor dissension and the noose is yanked.

Yes, I can assure you right now, they are scouring the rank and file of the PAP MPs, Ministers, MOS, Perm Secs, etc. to find Wooden 2.0. In the PAP circles, its the SIngapore Idol Search. Who is the most obedient, porlumpar.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
If you are a sinkie and graduated from a local uni, your peak years are in your mid 20s to late 30s. This is the time when u are earning well, have experience, and can save some money. This is the time to apply for immigration to a first world country using your still young age, lack of medical problems, education and job skillset to get maximum points. But idiots hang on and stay here, until they are in their late 40s or 50s and find that they are retrenched by a cheaper FT let in by the same PAP govt they have been brainlessly voting for. By then, its too late to apply overseas for immigration, as first world countries do not need unemployed PMET or IT people driving taxis. Even worse, they fail to educate their kids and the kids themselves are so brainwashed they cannot see what befell their parents, and perpetuate the same vicious circle. Only this time, the noose gets tighter, because unlike their parents, they odds of finding a good job based on their uni education is greatly diminished then from their parent's time due to the huge influx of FTs also looking for the same work at a cheaper rate. Yet, I have met a few FT families from China who came to singapore, and worked in the IT field, and then immigrated to Canada using their newly obtained singapore passport, using the skills and experience that the PAP gave them when they invited them to come to singapore. If these people know how to game the system, there is no reason that sinkies cannot do it too.

no lah stupid people also migrate lah. Look at me. I am so fucking stupid idiot also migrated.

in the end it is not whether you smart or stupid or hang on. It is whether you WANT to or not.

Most sinkies love sinkieland. So they stay in sinkieland lah. Sinkies simple people. No need think so far. Got food today eat. Got chiobu to fuck today fuck.

Why so complicated?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Yes, I can assure you right now, they are scouring the rank and file of the PAP MPs, Ministers, MOS, Perm Secs, etc. to find Wooden 2.0. In the PAP circles, its the SIngapore Idol Search. Who is the most obedient, porlumpar.

It is Kee Chiu lor!

The guy who dunno how to spell ursurp (sic).

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It is Kee Chiu lor!

The guy who dunno how to spell ursurp (sic).

Kee Chiu has a rare combination of talent that the PAP dare not try. He has the special combination of obedience and stupidity. wooden had obedience and a brain. after all he ran NOL successfully against worldwide competition. kee Chiu is an infinitely more fatal combination for singapore. Under him, singapore can circle the drain and go down all the way.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no lah stupid people also migrate lah. Look at me. I am so fucking stupid idiot also migrated.

in the end it is not whether you smart or stupid or hang on. It is whether you WANT to or not.

Most sinkies love sinkieland. So they stay in sinkieland lah. Sinkies simple people. No need think so far. Got food today eat. Got chiobu to fuck today fuck.

Why so complicated?

back then, many m&ds migrate by jumping merchant ships when they docked in nyc and sf. also, those poly folks who worked for apple in sg also migrated. but after 6.9 months wives asked hubbies to migrate back as they didn't like the public schools in sillycone valley. private schools very expensive and hard to get into. plus not convenient as wives need to drive kids to school. many wives were cooped at home, got bored, and kpkb. so hubbies bo pian had to pack and balik kampung. happened to many sinkie hp expats too. the luckiest were those who worked for fairchild then later becum national semiconductor. initial batch of 10 families were offered expat jobs in valley, and now they are all millionaires from stock options and homes skyrocketing in value. from usd169k to usd1.69m how to lose? all of them poly grads. we lim kopi sometimes. they all love sg and how she has modernized, not when she was 30 years ago, but now in the current condition. like that, pap how to lose?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Kee Chiu has a rare combination of talent that the PAP dare not try. He has the special combination of obedience and stupidity. wooden had obedience and a brain. after all he ran NOL successfully against worldwide competition. kee Chiu is an infinitely more fatal combination for singapore. Under him, singapore can circle the drain and go down all the way.

Ya lor. That's why it is going to be him. LHL damn scared of smart people. So he surround himself with stupid people.

Obedience and stupidity is the PERFECT combination LHL is looking for.

If you say fatal then must be fatal. Go down the drain also. But I thought if it is obedience then there is a master pulling the strings? Sorry I so stupid I catch no ball there.

Dun worry lah. Got money stay in Singapore still good life ok? No need to worry about kee Chiu.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya lor. That's why it is going to be him. LHL damn scared of smart people. So he surround himself with stupid people.

Obedience and stupidity is the PERFECT combination LHL is looking for.

If you say fatal then must be fatal. Go down the drain also. But I thought if it is obedience then there is a master pulling the strings? Sorry I so stupid I catch no ball there.

Dun worry lah. Got money stay in Singapore still good life ok? No need to worry about kee Chiu.

kee chiu playing the clown for now. but "it" can turn into a monster of sorts and entertain with a blockbuster movie weekend.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
kee chiu playing the clown for now. but "it" can turn into a monster of sorts and entertain with a blockbuster movie weekend.

Papsmearer says KC is obedient and stupid. So he must be obedient and stupid. Who are you to question that judgment?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Papsmearer says KC is obedient and stupid. So he must be obedient and stupid. Who are you to question that judgment?

perhaps papsmear holding pair of aces and doesn't wish to reveal any tell? i poker tournament winner in vegas i know.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sinkies will vote out PAP eventually. Not because they see the light or have any wisdom in their choice but simply because the future of the city state has run its course and things have gotten worse. And then when the truth is revealed by the opposition the SGD$ will collapse.

When that day happens it will be a very sad one for Singaporeans.

Are you fucking kidding us here? Oppostion? What opposition? What had they done to stop this sham PE? This country is gone for good its too late, the opposition had been culled, the people had been castrated.

YnLa2sO.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Are you fucking kidding us here? Oppostion? What opposition? What had they done to stop this sham PE? This country is gone for good its too late, the opposition had been culled, the people had been castrated.

YnLa2sO.jpg

What the fuck, so dictator Lee read Mein Kampf, The Prince, and Das Kapital?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
You seem to have an interesting perspective about those who migrate.

1. The majority who migrate to do so to 1st World countries not some backwaters.

2. They must meet certain standards if not they cannot qualify to migrate. Not all qualify.

3. They have the gall and the mental strength to move their family to start a new beginning just like our forefathers did when they came to Nanyang. Not all have in them to give up familiar things and take the challenge.

4. Because they qualified, some gave up a good career here to invest in their first World future. They must have done their sums.

5. Because of this foresight on investing in their family future, their kids are raised in the first world, attend 1st world schools and get jobs in 1st world companies. The opportunities are immense by any measure.

6. Even high end prostitutes and mistresses do also earn enough to buy a landed property, a good car and enjoy a decadent life. So it never about economic boom, material wealth or affording things. It about recognising quality, class and why the best move to better things.

7. More importantly they are not beholden to a single family.

8. No kid raised in the 1st world would ever migrate back to Singapore.

Very good insight into emigration.

You are spot on...the main criteria is whether you qualify with the right skill sets and/or money to be accepted by the host country.

Not every Tom, Dick and Harry can just choose to pack up and leave the country.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

You are spot on...the main criteria is whether you qualify with the right skill sets and/or money to be accepted by the host country.

YEs they can, if the destination country is singapore

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it depends on the decade. very easy to emigrate to scandinavian cuntries in the 60s. didn't even need "o" level. just young, able-bodied and had some training and experience in construction, plumbing or electrical would do. my dad was offered a job plus further training with the trades union in sweden when i was in primary school. my mom chickened out giving the excuse that sweden was too cold.