• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat She asked me why I went drinking again

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
well you're also suspected to be nigger krafty not just ah meng

hahaha, brother, don't stress over this if you can't make up your mind. Come join me now

good cheese & salad, $8 Riesling and cougars near my table

p1220748-900x675.jpg

o.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha, brother, don't stress over this if you can't make up your mind. Come join me now

good cheese & salad, $8 Riesling and cougars near my table

p1220748-900x675.jpg

o.jpg

You exposed your friend's or date's face. You usually do these 1 on 1 outings with guys?

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
You exposed your friend's or date's face. You usually do these 1 on 1 outings with guys?

There were a few of us, Jurong DK, NipponDK and ShentonDK.

Just reached home. Those picts were from the net because i wanted to protect my friend's privacy and our food table was messy. 100% same food and setup.

Look, this is my takeaway. Can't finish.

29bc9c8.jpg

Shall be my breakfast tomorrow.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There were a few of us, Jurong DK, NipponDK and ShentonDK.

Just reached home. Those picts were from the net because i wanted to protect my friend's privacy and our food table was messy. 100% same food and setup.

Look, this is my takeaway. Can't finish.

29bc9c8.jpg

Shall be my breakfast tomorrow.

ROFL so you kope someone else's picture and make it seem like your own?

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROFL so you kope someone else's picture and make it seem like your own?

Yes, I am just trying to retain my privacy so that I can freely speak my mind here. Paiseh, like you say, I shouldn't expose my friends in the photo.

I was outside, had no mean of removing my phone's attributes in the photos so I shared those pictures in order to response to you promptly cos seldom people chat with me here. The leftover cheese photo is the only real photo taken by me after I reached home.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's because some aspects of krafty's real-life persona are similar to AhMeng's. :wink:

In real life, if someone ask me, "Asia Big-Size, how u best prove that you are a member of this forum"
I will probably say that I am a clone of many seniors here.

We must rid this perception.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
ShentonDK shared with me this news yesterday: https://www.ft.com/content/f5243188-bc55-11e6-8b45-b8b81dd5d080

China spent US$69billion to defend their cash outflow WITHIN A MONTH due to declining yuan against USD (Yuan did not really necessary against other exporting nations, eg. BRICS, Korea or Japan). NipponDK pointed out in our groupchat that probably the yuan decline can sustain some economic growth above 6% in China for 2017. The country created debt to sustain high GDP but the money made is transferred overseas, leaving china with an empty shell.

According to the article, China has about US$3 trillion of reserves and in the first 10 months of 2016, capital outflows from China rose to US$530bn. Assuming their monthly decline is about 1.5-3.0%, China will go bust when the reserves hit US$2 trillion which will likely be about 18 months later from now.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last night, they talked about getting Hyflux 6%pa Preference Share issued in 2011 (SGX Code: N2H) with my CPF OA money.
N2H is the only Hyflux Preference Share that is approved for CPF OA Investment.

It might be due for be redeemed by Hyflux 17 months later.
6%pa yield = 8.5% for 17 months
It is currently traded at 7.5% discount at price 92.5.
8.5% + 7.5% = 16%.
I will get total 16% in 17 months, which translates to 9.4%pa.

My JurongDK warned that if Hyflux don't redeem them 15 months later, the yield will increase to 8% from April 2018.
8 divide by 92.5 = 8.65%

So after April 2018, I enjoy 8.65%pa based on current purchase price.

Not sure if this is useful, I am just sharing what I heard last night.

Latest!

JurongDK just shared with me an article today which features similar things as what he said. https://www.bondsupermart.com/main/article/Looking-For-High-Yield-Try-the-Retail-Bond-Market--371

Quote from the article - HYFSP 6.000% Perp/Callable 2018 Pref (SGD) - Retail offers a decent yield on a yield-to-call basis (12.37%), we note that these retail preference shares are more likely trading on a yield-to-maturity basis (8.48%) given that a coupon reset to 8% in an event of a non-call may be lower than its market determined cost of borrowing in 2018

6.jpg

I just it is a mispricing noticed by everyone - shortest maturity giving best yields because there is no liquidity in the market.

JurongDK highlighted that the article overlooked the sale of Hyflux's JV stake to Yunnan Water for about S$190million recently will strengthen Hyflux's cash position.
https://www.globalwaterintel.com/gl...water-s-350m-deal-presages-regional-expansion

Anyway this is the one from Hyflux that can buy with CPF-OA because I got not much cash left with me.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I didn't want to tell her.

[video=youtube;IBT0_3QUy98]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBT0_3QUy98[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ShentonDK shared with me this news yesterday: https://www.ft.com/content/f5243188-bc55-11e6-8b45-b8b81dd5d080

China spent US$69billion to defend their cash outflow WITHIN A MONTH due to declining yuan against USD (Yuan did not really necessary against other exporting nations, eg. BRICS, Korea or Japan). NipponDK pointed out in our groupchat that probably the yuan decline can sustain some economic growth above 6% in China for 2017. The country created debt to sustain high GDP but the money made is transferred overseas, leaving china with an empty shell.

According to the article, China has about US$3 trillion of reserves and in the first 10 months of 2016, capital outflows from China rose to US$530bn. Assuming their monthly decline is about 1.5-3.0%, China will go bust when the reserves hit US$2 trillion which will likely be about 18 months later from now.

China go bust?more like they are getting rid of their stockpile of useless US dollars.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't want to tell her.

[video=youtube;IBT0_3QUy98]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBT0_3QUy98[/video]

Good song. You must be a good man.

Just reached home, drank more tonight - 6 mugs, drank like a fish, so happy but keep peeing. Will post my beer photo tomorrow. Feel like puking and now due to my stomach acid.
Sian, I hate this aftermath feeling.

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal
China go bust? more like they are getting rid of their stockpile of useless US dollars.

They are using debts to sustain the high GDP growth but the wealth created is remitted overseas, leaving China an empty shell with industrial pollution.

ShentonDK told me that two years ago, a local bank provided leverage to their private clients to loan to their own subsidiary in China. For example, The bank offered leverage at 1.2%pa for a 3-year SGD loan to their China office using their private client as proxy. China office will pay 1.9%pa to their private clients and swapped the loan quantum to RmB. The return is (1.9% minus 1.2%) x 10times leverage minus hedging cost. Not bad and low risk for the clients.

Now hong gan liao, compliance flag is raised because money is created out of thin air and China government suspects these newly manufactured RmB are being used FX speculation.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

China is dumping their us Treasuries because of the recent strength in the USD,the situation won't last for long cause usa is going down the tubes.any temporary stopgap measures

On second thoughts I regret liquidating all my 10k worth of SPY and IVV last year,the 10% rise from Trump victory and the sudden appreciation of the USD could have net me a nice profit.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are using debts to sustain the high GDP growth but the wealth created is remitted overseas, leaving China an empty shell with industrial pollution.

ShentonDK told me that two years ago, a local bank provided leverage to their private clients to loan to their own subsidiary in China. For example, The bank offered leverage at 1.2%pa for a 3-year SGD loan to their China office using their private client as proxy. China office will pay 1.9%pa to their private clients and swapped the loan quantum to RmB. The return is (1.9% minus 1.2%) x 10times leverage minus hedging cost. Not bad and low risk for the clients.

Now hong gan liao, compliance flag is raised because money is created out of thin air and China government suspects these newly manufactured RmB are being used FX speculation.

I had no idea u could loan out 10 times leverage at such low interest rates 1.2%.