• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Do Wrong, Dont Deliver

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam said that if PAP does wrong or doesnt deliver, Singaporeans will vote it out.

The question is has pap done wrong or not delivered?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
you only make statements like that when you are 10000% confident.

Exactly. Shanmugam is shooting from his hip unashamedly.

Look at the many problems faced by SG, and it is clear that pap has not delivered what it promised

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
K Shanmugam said that if PAP does wrong or doesnt deliver, Singaporeans will vote it out.

The question is has pap done wrong or not delivered?
They have sued and bankrupted so many legitimate oppo people, who is left to vote for? Its like saying "Look, I give you this gun, you shoot me if I don't deliver my promise or I do wrong". U say "Fine, sounds like a fair deal" Only problem is the gun they gave you to shoot them with has no bullets.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have sued and bankrupted so many legitimate oppo people, who is left to vote for? Its like saying "Look, I give you this gun, you shoot me if I don't deliver my promise or I do wrong". U say "Fine, sounds like a fair deal" Only problem is the gun they gave you to shoot them with has no bullets.

Good analogy. Shanmugam is a living example of a creature with forked tongue.

I still dont understand how grassrooters can serve such vile PAP creatures

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
brainwashed completely since young.......

No, most are there not to service but to serve themselves with the good deals and contracts available around the estate.

They just need to wayang wayang around the pappies and the pappies also wayang wayang around. Then when it comes to some lucrative contracts, of course, the first choice will be these cronies....just the standard old boys network of the colonial times....guess the pappies learnt much from their pommy masters.....divide and rule...rule by fear, rule by force of arms and of course, rule leeeeeegally!!!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, most are there not to service but to serve themselves with the good deals and contracts available around the estate.

They just need to wayang wayang around the pappies and the pappies also wayang wayang around. Then when it comes to some lucrative contracts, of course, the first choice will be these cronies....just the standard old boys network of the colonial times....guess the pappies learnt much from their pommy masters.....divide and rule...rule by fear, rule by force of arms and of course, rule leeeeeegally!!!

Yes, most grassrooters and PAP members are in to reap at Singaporeans expense. They are in not to seve SG