• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

RonRon's Conduct

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
the way things are you could do well to add a few more.

The :oIo: icon is not part of the vbulletin suite. I added it to the collection. I'm glad to see it's being well utilised and I have not wasted my efforts in adding appropriate icons to this forum.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
After 13 years, everyone who has stepped into this forum knows full well that it is clearly anti-establishment forum. Yet some actually think that you are a PAP supporter. I always wondered how they could not fail to reconcile in their mind how absurd the position is. Its like old man giving pep talk to SDP members at a weekly gathering.

The other amazing thing is that some actually think they have a long running feud with you and not one of your many personas.

The last bit which I noticed lately is those that act tough or make caustic comments to you thinking that in the eyes of the rest, they are prepared to stand up and are much bigger than they are. Yet you see them here everyday.

Anyway, can't wait for BE. Clearing assignments to handle Ron and his handlers in the coming weeks.

Mods please do something. I'm being picked on!!!!

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
20120216.154119_20120216-foomeehar.jpg

AsiaOne
Thursday, Feb 16, 2012
Member of Parliament Foo Mee Har yesterday said she would take steps to protect her rights should personal attacks and rumours about her personal life persist.

She also dismissed online talk about her life as 'false and baseless', reported The Straits Times.

Ms Foo said she would not be taking any further action against blogger Alex Au as he 'has already promptly removed his posting which made reference to me'.

Ms Foo was asked whether she would take action against Mr Au or other netziens, following Foreign Affairs and Law Minister K. Shanmugam's legal move against Mr Au.

On Tuesday, Mr Shanmugam's lawyers wrote to Mr Au saying a comment he wrote in his blog yawningbread.wordpress.com was defamatory. Mr Au was asked to remove the comment and to publish their letter on his blog, which he did so on Tuesday night.

Mr Au's blog contained comments referring to allegations on the Net about the personal lives of Ms Foo and Mr Shanmugam.

The lawyers said in their letter that these allegations were put up primarily by a person who calls himself 'Scroobal' and whom the lawyers have not been able to trace.

'Scroobal' made similar postings about Mr Shanmugam on the same forum, once in late 2010 and again on Sunday.

When contacted by The Straits Times, Ms Foo issued a statement which she also posted on her Facebook account yesterday.

"I do wish to say that the personal attacks and rumours that were made against me are false and baseless. I think it is important for me to put this on record so that people will know they are untrue.

"We need to inculcate a culture of responsibility of what we say. I would take steps to protect my rights if it becomes necessary to do so,"
wrote Ms Foo.

The legal action by Mr Shanmugam has drawn both support and criticism, with some netizens hitting out at him for being heavy-handed, saying his move would curb freedom of speech on the Internet. Some also said that it drew more attention to the allegations.

However, others applauded his action, saying he has the right to defend his reputation.

Lawyer Chia Boon Teck told The Straits Times that Mr Shanmugam's action showed the importance of getting facts right.

He said: "'If anybody wants to talk publicly about somebody else, especially a public personality, then you better be careful.

"If what you are hinting at is based on rumours and gossip, then you are exposing yourself to legal suits."

[email protected]

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to talk about misconduct, how about Debonerman about his constant harassing of Jah, Cestbon and I?

http://www.sammyboy.com/search.php?searchid=1267627

Your invaluable fair comment please.

Darling ah! what harrasment? Just want you to clarify the claim that you have a master degree from down under only ma? And I detect your cheebye smell except that I am a dog with dignity unlike the dogs that go whining to you when you call and lick your dog cunt constantly in TCSS!...LOL

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to see that you have come out in the open. Looking forward to see you carrying the PAP higher and more prominently. Knew you you take the bait hook, line and sinker.

Screwball had just make himself a new enemy today :p

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you and I was expecting one of the mods to zap him. Overboard. I told him to stop but he accused me of patronising him. i am sure if he keeps stalking, he is going back to the purgatory. He was there quite a while before and came back after a long abscence.

Ron threathened a mod and crossed the line. i applaud Sideswipe for making it absolutely clear where he stood. This sneaky prick is dangerous.

Also thanks to Ceston that he out of circulation.

Sneakyyyyyyyy! Offering olive branches to sideswipe and Lolcheebyeking the master degree from down under holder. You are a fucking double headed snake. Let me take a bath and be rested, and then post a screenshot for you to answer......LOL......alamak....LOL

Last edited:

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun confuse me....

What I was trying to say despite your pro PAP stance, I had never found it offensive enough to react to you. You are okay, maybe just a tad too effective. Maybe it's time for me to join you.....LOL.....alamak.....LOL

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to see that you have come out in the open. Looking forward to see you carrying the PAP higher and more prominently. Knew you you take the bait hook, line and sinker.

I feel sorry for you, you started this thread trying to discredit me and in the end you make a fool of urself here. You put a bait hook thinking the fish is biting and in the end all you get is a stinking boots. Poor fellow.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told you nicely. You accused me of patronising you. I also told Alamakingqueen the same thing. And he agreed to cool down.

Anyway my persona in this forum as fraud, double headed snake and being the most hated is important. Ron is helping out.

I am just glad that i got his goat after all this while. Really sweet when his clone tripped over him. Lets look forward to more nasties from Ron rather than cool and calm falsehood.

Sneakyyyyyyyy! Offering olive branches to sideswipe and Lolcheebyeking the master degree from down under holder. You are a fucking double headed snake. Let me take a bath and be rested, and then post a screenshot for you to answer......LOL......alamak....LOL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now this takes the cake. There are good reasons for what Debonerman did and that is to harrass those who harrass scroobal and himself. These are seniors themselves and should be the last people to come running to you and whinge.

An issue with you scroo is as you say you are not here for some time and did not login to know what was going on. Threads that were started for the purpose to troll your nick. I must say I am disappointed that you are not grateful to those who backed and supported you although not directly. AK and Jah and a few others are out for your blood. At least there is Debonerman to contain your detractors and a few others.

There is much to be said if seniors themselves are those who need to help. I did questioned Debonerman about what happened in the past that he accused Cestbon of "stealing" reputation points due to a glitch. I myself wonder how some members gained so much without any real contribution. Something is definitely wrong and I questioned why these seniors cannot themselves do what is "appropriate" to handle miscreants. Look at my sig to understand.

pray tell where did i troll ah leong's nick? Pls show evidence liar and also have you read that 2 wrongs don't make a right. Even if someone is trolling another person you don't troll the other person back.

I'm well aware of your double standards and even worse your self righteous and lack of shame when you shamelessly say that it's ok for this and that person to be trolled but not ok for another forummer to be trolled. Can you explain to me why do you have such double standards? Or should i just explain it to you that it's cos you are a dog of screwball.

Deboned dog's harrassment reached such a high this POS was starting threads flaming everyone including 2 INF members including AK and cestbon, yet somehow that's fine to you am i correct? No one ever did that to your master screw. None of his enemies did that ok.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, I saw the posts and threads. I told him nicely to stop as he went overboard. He accused me of patronising. I do acknowldge what he was doing and it did have an impact on those he was targeting as they behaviour was more strained. I felt that had gone overboard. Thus my appeal to him.

I do recognise and acknowldge you role in being fair and supportive. Many here prefer to remain popular and do not want to gets their hands dirtied which is a typical Singaporean trait. The excuse is make jokes, high 5s and winks. I was surprised by the mild reaction to the threat on the Mod. Its a thankless job.

You can't is sort of poor human conduct get way.

The issue between raiders and ron has been resolved WITHOUT your involvement. Raiders can handle himself pretty well, he doesn't need your "help". He's a mod and can easily just move all of ron's postings if he wanted to. Seriously what in the hell can you do? :rolleyes:

Stop claiming undeserved credit and make yourself look noble.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to see a show a support from at least one forummer - albeit the vilage idiot, town imbecile and resident racist. Quite telling I suppose. Should see some clones stepping in next from the clone factory.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol, why dun u copy and paste my whole conversation with ah leong in your sigie instead of just 2 quotes, that's not fair you know? :smile:

Practice what you preach my dear. Look at your sig and you will understand.

What happened? Cat got your tongue? Lol.

Not easy. After getting slammed by the owner so badly, anyone who is a man would have fuck off from here to save his dignity.

Ahh but is she a man or just shameless?