• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Criminal case : Police work and legal process

Flustered

Alfrescian
Loyal
Requesting for all bros with knowledge on Police work or legal process to enlighten me.

This was what happened :

1. Some time in November last year, I came home around noon after night shift, and I went to sleep. My domestic helper was alone at home with me. I woke up in the evening, and proceeded to prepare to go out as I had an appointment an hour later. My whole family was overseas, since two days prior to this event.

2. My FDW came into the master bedroom toilet to clean the toilet. The door was slightly ajar when I was changing in the bedroom, but she could not see me change. I have a CCTV with audio in the master bedroom which can see the master bedroom door and the toilet door.

3. I went into the toilet to shave, leaving the toilet door almost closed as she was behind the door and while washing my shaver, accidentally splashed some water onto her and she let out a shreik ("Ooi!"). I was wondering why she overreacted to the water. I was in the toilet for less than a minute, and as I came out of the toilet, the CCTV captured her telling me loudly "Bye Bye Sir!".

4. I proceeded out of the house for my appointment and came home at 9pm.

5. When I came home, she was tearing and told me she wanted to go back to the agency, and handed me a note with a local number. She had told me previously that she wanted to call home, so I was surprised that the note had a local number on it. It seems that the number belonged to a counsellor which the maid agency engaged.

Flustered

Alfrescian
Loyal
6. Not understanding what was happening, I dialled that number and handed the phone to her. She spoke in her national language which I did not understand. When she passed the phone back to me, I asked the counsellor what was wrong with the FDW and she said the FDW was home sick.

7. Within minutes after hanging up the phone with the counsellor, the manager from the maid agency where I engaged the FDW from called me. She told me that the maid had thrown a note out of the kitchen yard(I stayed low floor) requesting for Police help. The maid alleged that I had molested her and attempted rape(all told to me by maid agency). The manager suggest I bring her to the Police station, and so I did.

8. At the station, I told the Police officer what happened, and I insisted that their suggestion for me to bring the maid home first then bring the maid to the agency the next morning cannot work, as the maid has alleged those offences of me, and I cannot be in the same house alone with the maid. I made a report to disclaim liability.

9. When I told the IO that I had CCTVs at home, I was told to go home and bring the footages to them, which I did. However, in my haste and fluster, I did not make a copy of the memory cards that I gave the Police. I eventually left the station in the wee hours the next morning, and called my wife later in the day to tell her what happened.

10. Subsequently, I was invited to view the footages with the Police, where the following were observed between the time I left home and the time I came home:

i) She said "Bye Bye Sir!" to me as I was leaving the master bedroom.

ii) She was humming away as she was doing housework in my absence.

iii) She spoke with an unidentified female at the door for about 20 minutes, and ended the conversation lightheartedly with "Thank you! Bye Bye!"

Flustered

Alfrescian
Loyal
11. My main door and metal grill uses electronic locks, she could leave the house anytime at the press of a button, but she cannot re-enter as her fingerprint is not registered. I stay in a condo with security guards at the entrance.

12. In the months that followed, I was asked if I am willing to go for a polygraph, which I agreed and went.

13. Some eight months after the event, the IO asked when can I go to the station with my wife so that he can "provide some updates" to us. He then informed me that they are satisfied that an offence has been committed and they are charging me for two counts of Outrage of Modesty.

14. I was placed in the lockup while my wife acted as the bailor for me.

15. I was charged in court two days later and I have since engaged a law firm to handle my case. The case has gone through two mentions.

16. I had worked in a statutory board for more than 20 years, and now because of this case, I am suspended with half pay, until the case is over. I did not commit those alleged offences, and my wife totally believe I did not. When she saw the charge sheets, she said the actions described therein were not my normal action(wife knows best!).

My questions:

1. Why did Police investigation take so long?

2. Can the Police charge me even if the evidence is not conclusive? If so, what led them to be "satisfied that an offence has been committed"?

3. My lawyer said they will write in to request for the evidence that the Police/AGC has, and will subsequently write in to the PP to drop the charges against me, assuming all that I said was true. However, it will go through a few rounds of CCMS and it will take 5-6 months. What goes on in CCMS and why does it take so long?

I thank you bros here for your patience to read such a long post, and I welcome any enlightenment.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep the police report, and the maid and agency police report, and if u are proven not guilty can counter sue the plaintiffs for criminal defamation under sec 27 and 28 of defamation act 1974.

Can sue police also for bad investigation under frivolous vexatious act.

Last edited:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep the police report, and the maid and agency police report, and if u are proven not guilty can counter sue the plaintiffs for criminal defamation under sec 27 and 28 of defamation act 1974.

Can sue police also for bad investigation under frivolous vexatious act.

sueing the maid is pointless

what can u get from her ?

you are simply wasting yr time and $

at most mata can charge her for making a false report

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Criminal defamation is police work. Free gov work for u.

Maid no money to to jail give her taste of own medicine. Sue the agency also can and ban maids industry.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The case is under allegation and not final yet. Scare the plaintiff w criminal defamation under sec 27 and 28 if the allegation is frivolous or vexatious.

If she backed out drop the case, later go for her jugular to set examples to frighten all maids want blackmail owner.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best for a guy not to get a chio maid so as to avoid temptation.

like this one?

IMG_4936.JPG

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Price u hv to pay to hv non family member as maid in hse. Maid are for rich with big house and maid feared owner they can get sued back and harassed all way back to their homeland if she tried t be vexatious spoil ownwe reputation and face.

Ordinary so so earners better off doing own cleaning stuffs at home with small house.

Most house cleaning stuffs can be done by family members and yrself in hse.

Blame who u voted for PAP gives you false flag of hv maid back fired criminal charge.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go track down maid family in her homeland talk to her parents not to destroy reputation of owner.

Warning of bad karma to her family bavk home if she want to be frivolous and vexatious to owner.

Eye for an eye.

This is why all countires must hv a nuke bomb at home to frighten British Empire USA make u their bogey fake enemy. if u hv power natural resources that they wanted or wealthy country they maje u fake enemy.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can police investigate 50% assumption. A good lawyer will fuck the IO bad for his promotion too.

If u hv no history of cheekiness w women b4 in office or elesewhere you stand good chance of IO false flag investigation.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Police have to handle a plethora of cases and in these matters and without any independent witnesses are always difficult. They might have interviewed others to corroborate the version given by the complainant.
2. As above
3. These are procedural matters that will take the usual course when one aims to fight the case.

Based on what you wrote, I would suggest that you work with your lawyer to build a credible defence. It requires 2 angles to be covered - that you did not do it and what she says is false. The Court relies on who is more credible in such cases based on available evidence.

I note that she threw down a note for help. Is she given a day off?