• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Othman Wok has just reunited with Old Fart down below

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
"The Government has ordered the State flag on all Government buildings to be flown at half-mast till the service is completed."

Is this an abuse of process?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
"The Government has ordered the State flag on all Government buildings to be flown at half-mast till the service is completed."

Is this an abuse of process?

Othman Wok, the most chickopek of all the Mats MPs and Ministars.Imagine this
idiot is one day Minister of Culture and Social Affairs, and his next posting is Ambassador of Indonesia? This is what happens when you get horny and want to marry and fuck the wife of the late President Yusof Ishak. he forgot that Puan Noor Aishah will always consider him as an office boy that her late husband gave his first job to at the Utusan Malayu newspaper. After Ishak passed away, he chased after her and wanted to add her to his collection of wives. Nothing illegal about that, Mats are allowed up to 4 wives. Puan Noor got so fed up with his pursue that she went to see Old Fart personally in his office and complain about the unwanted attentions of Othman Wok. Well, i can see his attraction. she has still got a nice figure in those days and very fair complexion, quite different from your typical Minahs. Old fart called him in, fuck him up, told him to leave her alone, and send him to Indonesia as Ambassador. what a loser.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Curious about this Puan Noor Aishah & looked for an old photo of her.

http://www.nas.gov.sg/archivesonline/photographs/record-details/a89449b5-1162-11e3-83d5-0050568939ad

Othman Wok must have been desperate with such beautiful women like Ms. Lee out of his reach:eek:

Official Portrait.

DSC_1254_thumb%25255B3%25255D.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
RIP Mr. Othman Wok

On behalf of the management,

Our thoughts are with the family of the late Mr. Othman Wok.

zhihau

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Othman Wok, the most chickopek of all the Mats MPs and Ministars.Imagine this
idiot is one day Minister of Culture and Social Affairs, and his next posting is Ambassador of Indonesia? This is what happens when you get horny and want to marry and fuck the wife of the late President Yusof Ishak. he forgot that Puan Noor Aishah will always consider him as an office boy that her late husband gave his first job to at the Utusan Malayu newspaper. After Ishak passed away, he chased after her and wanted to add her to his collection of wives. Nothing illegal about that, Mats are allowed up to 4 wives. Puan Noor got so fed up with his pursue that she went to see Old Fart personally in his office and complain about the unwanted attentions of Othman Wok. Well, i can see his attraction. she has still got a nice figure in those days and very fair complexion, quite different from your typical Minahs. Old fart called him in, fuck him up, told him to leave her alone, and send him to Indonesia as Ambassador. what a loser.

I only knew about his passing after seeing it on toggle channel 8 after watching the final episode of that stupid law drama starring felicia chin and that tiong guy. Thanks for sharing some insight on his personal life. It's kind of crazy that he chased after an ex president's wife. Wonder what scrooballs personal take will be.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I only knew about his passing after seeing it on toggle channel 8 after watching the final episode of that stupid law drama starring felicia chin and that tiong guy. Thanks for sharing some insight on his personal life. It's kind of crazy that he chased after an ex president's wife. Wonder what scrooballs personal take will be.

As you can see from the portrait I posted, she is still very young compared to Ishak. Wok was working for her late hubby at the newspaper, so it was a case of marrying the boss's wife, if you will. In any case, once he is told that she is not interested, he should have left it alone. his horniness got him into trouble. In those days, many senior officials and their family had personal access to Old Fart. If they cannot control their husband, they would go to Old fart and he settle it in no uncertain way. This David Ong scandal would never have happened under old fart's watch. Fucking gay loong cannot control his own bitch Whore Jinx.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so when is the three prime evil joining LKY?or should i say two.....Mephisto, lord of terror and Diablo, lord of hatred.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Wok the "last horizontal man" of that group?

Find it funny that he died at 1225pm and funeral on the next day.
I tot he would be quickly be buried before sunset according to his customs ?

Or was he deliberately made to be a Champion trophy for visits and parade?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy used to live in HDB. His Mistress also. Same block. Wife caught him then complained to LKY. Ah Wok got a lecture first then LKY sayang him again.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before HDB, he stayed in a malay majority kampong around Kembangan with Indian neigbours conversing with each other in bahasa malayu. He dated one of his indian bola kaki playmates who in later life became a female litigation lawyer. After moving in to HDB, he lost contact with her. More private life recounts of the lady killer coming soon.

Last edited: