• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Patricia Mok molested at club

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Patricia Mok molested at club
http://news.asiaone.com/A1MEDIA/motoring/20090623.174000_mokfinal.jpg

In the wee hours of the morning, Patricia Mok was molested in a club located along Clarke Quay. According to an unnamed eye-witness, Mok went to the club with a group of friends.

They met a group of males in the club. One of them appeared to be slightly drunk and pinched Patricia's bottom.

Patricia was infuriated and shrieked, "Don't play!"
However, the male continued on to grope her private parts.

Mok immediately complained to the event organisers, requesting for the bouncers to throw the guy out of the club.

The eye-witness told Lianhe Wanbao that Mok had asked the male to leave the club twice before she approached the bouncer. When she discovered the male was still in the club, she started arguing with him.

They took their argument outside the club where there were many curious onlookers. Tension between the two escalated quickly.

Patricia then called the police and the male was arrested at around 3:20am.

When interviewed by Lianhe Wanbao, Patricia said, "I have already made a police report and this is now a police case. I do not have anymore comments. Please ask the police instead!"

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The guys were drunk!:p..by now they would have been sober, and what a mistake they had made....& what a choice!:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there was nothing to grope at, on her. He must be really drunk !!!

Must be really very drunk, I bet!...with a face like that, and having 'spare ribs' plus 'Changi airport runways'....these men, must be bombed out of their skulls...now they will have to pay for their indiscretion...and what a stupid mistake...with that kind of money they going to pay...they can get better looking, juicier..CHINA MEI MEI'S....:p

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha...the raid at GL still on is it? No where to release? This guy would be so ashame when his photo is being shown in the news subsequently. I pity the wife if he is married.

In the earlier 90s where Mok was working for a model agency, the boss often received complaints from the clients and told the boss not to employ model of such quality. She is lucky that she broke into the acting industry where she did much better.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
First thing came into my mine when I read it on Sin Ming, "Huh? What a wierd taste! Is it a publicity stunt?"

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I randomly pick 100 girls on the street, probably 99 will be better looking then her. The guy must have some issues. Either that or he's an Ang Moh. Ang Moh seem to have a preference for women who look like filipino maids.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dey may b very, very, very drunk ...
n she may b very, very, very ugly ...
but 2molo, dey wil b sober ...
but she wil still b ugly ...

<bgsound src="http://patmw.tripod.com/music/whitershadeofpale.mid">

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am impressed by the 31 yo chinese guy, taking one for the brothers, showing that we men are not bias and will molest ugly women also. So ladies, don't worry, don't feel bad if you are ugly, some guy out there wants to molest you! :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha...the raid at GL still on is it? No where to release? This guy would be so ashame when his photo is being shown in the news subsequently. I pity the wife if he is married.

In the earlier 90s where Mok was working for a model agency, the boss often received complaints from the clients and told the boss not to employ model of such quality. She is lucky that she broke into the acting industry where she did much better.

Wow she used to be model??? :eek::eek:

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Section 354 provides that if any person uses criminal force on any person intending to outrage, or knowing it would be likely to outrage, the modesty of that person, he shall be imprisoned for a maximum of 2 years, or with fine, or with caning, or with any 2 of such punishments.

Section 354 requires that the police or someone be touched. However, if no physical contact is made, homosexual behaviour can also be charged under Section 294A

the guy deserve more than 2 years for being stupid enough to molest material like pat mok...PUI :biggrin::oIo:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I bet she po mata on the spot but quickly run home... fatasize and masterbed... tat nite dunno cum how many time... :biggrin::p:biggrin:

hillary888

Alfrescian
Loyal
"One of them appeared to be slightly drunk and pinched Patricia's bottom."

I find it strange as Mok is a Big sister in the industry and she has gang connections, how can a nobody able to touch her backside just like that? The guy is also strangely not beaten by her followers?

It could only means that this guy is also of some status.