• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Grassroots members chased diners away from Bishan Food centre to reserve tables for..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Grassroots members chased diners away from Bishan Food centre to reserve tables f

I cannot believe that no one knows the simple and obvious answer. In fact, this question should not even be asked if one uses the gift known as thinking.

prove that oppo porlumpars and canteen owners sympathetic to oppos did not "chope" tables. i like to see how the double standards are being applied and played out differently between the oppos and pappies. even among oppos, there are double standards going around between parties, depending on who is tua (upper) and who is suey (lower) in stature among voters. one thing for sure is that pappies are more rigid in organization and the pecking order involved in currying favors. however, oppos suck up to their pecking order and leaders too, except that they are more spontaneous and chaotic. :biggrin:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Grassroots members chased diners away from Bishan Food centre to reserve tables f

If it was organised choping, as PAP running doggies are wont to do, then it is taking advantage of political muscle or implied political muscle. Like these grassroots gansgters from PAP.

On the other hand, if it was a big group of joggers, or cyclists, want to do a pit stop, it wont be regarded as such, as it is spontaneous, so shld be acceptable.

Where's the double standards? Only PAP porlumpars continue to support a dead position. Like a coffin stand.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If it was organised choping, as PAP running doggies are wont to do, then it is taking advantage of political muscle or implied political muscle. Like these grassroots gansgters from PAP.

why not as a ruling party? you have to be a fool not to take advantage of your political (and official) might if the law and constitution permits it. even for the richest democratically elected republic in the world today, the potus goes around the country in air force one paid for by taxpayers to raise campaign money from private entities in exclusively arranged dinners and parties not opened to the public. it's not only centuries old tradition but a very well known routine in the u.s. and nobody raises a stink over it, except for some hippie peaceniks and environmentalists who picket outside the venue wanting to get attention.

ok, perhaps sg may be different. but any democratically elected gov and ruling party anywhere in the world has the right to chope or reserve seats for their private or public events, with no need to be apologetic about it. this is a storm in a tea cup as it wasn't the pappies who reserved tables but the coffee shop owner! in fact, i was disgusted that the pappies was too giving to try to explain their way in stomp. they don't need to explain. they should just post it in their party blog and say "STFU! eat shit and die, and what are you gonna do about it?" :biggrin:

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

I know you like to act and bump around like a big time bully. Thats why you are always itching to defend those who take advantage of others, of their power, their privileges and their rights. It is no accident that people who engage in this kind of throwing their weight around will get hantam time and again until they get it right. The fact that since time immemorial they have been at it does not make it right. If you want to act as barbarians and tartars, by all means do so, but if you wan to live in a civiised world, then you have to follow the norms of proper behaviour. These bastards are elected representatives, and if they behave poorly, then we will deal them the appropriate fate at the polls to see that they no longer can enjoy such "powers".

Unfortunately for you, even the big time bully can be tamed and is now coming around to make apologies, recant, reform and promising to improve and listen better. So not all is lost. The power is still in the hands of the people.

Not everybody condones bullying behaviour like yr creed. You can go back to cavemen days if you like.

why not as a ruling party? you have to be a fool not to take advantage of your political (and official) might if the law and constitution permits it. even for the richest democratically elected republic in the world today, the potus goes around the country in air force one paid for by taxpayers to raise campaign money from private entities in exclusively arranged dinners and parties not opened to the public. it's not only centuries old tradition but a very well known routine in the u.s. and nobody raises a stink over it, except for some hippie peaceniks and environmentalists who picket outside the venue wanting to get attention.

ok, perhaps sg may be different. but any democratically elected gov and ruling party anywhere in the world has the right to chope or reserve seats for their private or public events, with no need to be apologetic about it. this is a storm in a tea cup as it wasn't the pappies who reserved tables but the coffee shop owner! in fact, i was disgusted that the pappies was too giving to try to explain their way in stomp. they don't need to explain. they should just post it in their party blog and say "STFU! eat shit and die, and what are you gonna do about it?" :biggrin:

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I know you like to act and bump around like a big time bully.

yes, i must admit. i am a big time bully. in fact a bully of bullies. and very proud of it. thanks! :biggrin:

Unfortunately for you, even the big time bully can be tamed and is now coming around to make apologies, recant, reform and promising to improve and listen better. So not all is lost. The power is still in the hands of the people.

the people, unfortunately, will pick the next bully, no matter who or which party wins. and he or she may be a worse bully. politicians are humble beggars when losing, but arrogant bullies when winning. they're all gremlins. it's better to work with the one you know than one you don't know.

Not everybody condones bullying behaviour like yr creed. You can go back to cavemen days if you like.

finally, you are getting to the core of my persona. my old signature "i have neanderthal genes" has a deeper meaning. pre-eminent genes survive and thrive while loser genes die off. for the neanderthals, the species went extinct, but some of their genes made it through to the modern era, albeit under the dominance of the cro-magnon genre. my persona believes in the laws of the jungle. the fittest, strongest, smartest, most able, and biggest bully will not only survive but thrive. if leaders were to behave in that manner, they would do the dangerous and backward world a lot of good. after dangers, enemies, backwardness and troublemakers have been dealt with and exterminated, perhaps, that power can be partially vacated and given to a bunch of soft-hearted, liberal, analysis-paralysis weaklings to waste away. just to prove that it will be the greatest mistake and a total waste of time. :biggrin:

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal

prove that oppo porlumpars and canteen owners sympathetic to oppos did not "chope" tables. i like to see how the double standards are being applied and played out differently between the oppos and pappies. even among oppos, there are double standards going around between parties, depending on who is tua (upper) and who is suey (lower) in stature among voters. one thing for sure is that pappies are more rigid in organization and the pecking order involved in currying favors. however, oppos suck up to their pecking order and leaders too, except that they are more spontaneous and chaotic. :biggrin:

1. I actually guessed you will ask for proof. As a preempt, I’ve explained why in my previous reply. However, if you understand the gist of the argument, my explanation is not really necessary.

2. You are justifying an action by claiming that the other party DID the same thing. Since it’s you who made this double standard claim, the onus is on you to prove that the WP supporters chope seats. In the absence of that, all you have is an argument based on a hypothetical scenario.

3. The Bishan incident, on the other hand, is an established fact. There are clear pictures showing well arranged water bottles. The guilty parties even acknowledge it happened although as usual, blame is pushed elsewhere.

4. I totally agree that there are PLPs everywhere, even in this forum. But it’s irrelevant to Mickey’s question.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just a lot of hot air, chest thumping, and braggadocio behind a cloak of anonymity. No one is surprised. When unveiled, also not surprised if you turn out to be a mouse.:biggrin:

bully.jpg
yes, i must admit. i am a big time bully.

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I dont understand how this photo is related to what blublobster is saying..

The WP group was just being gracious and courteous, unlike the PAP bastards.

I totally agree with you Kingrant.

Lawyers fight it out in Court as adversaries but are truly professional friends.

The same rule applies to all politicians who may disagree with the other party but are there for the good of the people.

Its a wonderful shot. My respects to them.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I dont understand how this photo is related to what blublobster is saying..

The WP group was just being gracious and courteous, unlike the PAP bastards.

it's a very positive pic. nothing negative about it. it showed wp leaders are in awe of old man, and old man reciprocating in kind with his fellow mp's, and not necessarily treating them as rival members. it bodes well for sg. there was reservation of tables, seating and who sits with who was important. and it was funded by public money, and money well spent.

now back to bishan, instead of the likes of scroobal, a.k.a. hawkeye, bluelobster and many others who played up the negativities of reserved tables of politicians, subsequent finger pointing and damage control to poor public image when the story is blown out of proportion, a more positive way for sg politics is to embrace the fact that politicians occasionally do sit aloof with members they feel comfortable and secure with. why turn an event so seemingly insignificant (and it has been done in the past) so toxic and viral?

the pic above, i can choose the toxic path and insinuate all sorts of accusations and manipulative buzzwords to get the sbf crowd going hyenas. but instead i'd rather look at the bright side. it's rare, and has been wanting for decades, for old man to accept as his equal oppo members into parliament with cordiality, professionalism and utmost respect. and the mutual respect is reciprocated both ways. and let's not read more into it, as some would do (prior to the next election) to insinuate insidious sheniganery and buyouts and ungodly collaborations between the two camps.

this is to innoculate readers here from getting screwballed into believing that there's some sinister dealings going on between pappies and oppo members. but expect that storm, showmanship and storytelling to happen anyway just prior to the 2016 elections. :biggrin:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now you seem to be taking a different tack from when you posted the pic. Since you quoted blob about porlumpars, I think you actually meant to illustrate that the WP fellas there are really wayanging about, and would not stop at anything to PLP as long as it advances their interests.

Be that as it may, still I do not agree completely with you here because it is one thing for WP to snuggle up to Mr. PAP but it is another diff kettle of fish for the PAP to snuggle up to anything that spells Oppo. Old Man rubbishing JBJ becos the latter didnt show he was awed by him and then waging a personal vendetta on him showed that there is nothing resembling grace and decorum and fairplay when it comes to the PAP.

The PAP deserves all the negative labels and all the kitchen sinks thrown at it. It is led by evil, cunning, ruthless men who will never give an inch unless they get back a yard.

So dont be charmed and seduced by nice pics of political animals basking together. In the pic, all my kudos go to WP for their magnanimity, grace, and social manners, and all the negatives still go to the Old Man, the PAP and their running dogs. Becos the Old Man was there to condescend to a picture, and not to give the WP fair value. This you have admitted just as well.

it's a very positive pic. nothing negative about it. it showed wp leaders are in awe of old man, and old man reciprocating in kind with his fellow mp's, and not necessarily treating them as rival members. it bodes well for sg. there was reservation of tables, seating and who sits with who was important. and it was funded by public money, and money well spent.

now back to bishan, instead of the likes of scroobal, a.k.a. hawkeye, bluelobster and many others who played up the negativities of reserved tables of politicians, subsequent finger pointing and damage control to poor public image when the story is blown out of proportion, a more positive way for sg politics is to embrace the fact that politicians occasionally do sit aloof with members they feel comfortable and secure with. why turn an event so seemingly insignificant (and it has been done in the past) so toxic and viral?

the pic above, i can choose the toxic path and insinuate all sorts of accusations and manipulative buzzwords to get the sbf crowd going hyenas. but instead i'd rather look at the bright side. it's rare, and has been wanting for decades, for old man to accept as his equal oppo members into parliament with cordiality, professionalism and utmost respect. and the mutual respect is reciprocated both ways. and let's not read more into it, as some would do (prior to the next election) to insinuate insidious sheniganery and buyouts and ungodly collaborations between the two camps.

this is to innoculate readers here from getting screwballed into believing that there's some sinister dealings going on between pappies and oppo members. but expect that storm, showmanship and storytelling to happen anyway just prior to the 2016 elections. :biggrin:

ahkow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now you seem to be taking a different tack from when you posted the pic. Since you quoted blob about porlumpars, I think you actually meant to illustrate that the WP fellas there are really wayanging about, and would not stop at anything to PLP as long as it advances their interests.

Be that as it may, still I do not agree completely with you here because it is one thing for WP to snuggle up to Mr. PAP but it is another diff kettle of fish for the PAP to snuggle up to anything that spells Oppo. Old Man rubbishing JBJ becos the latter didnt show he was awed by him and then waging a personal vendetta on him showed that there is nothing resembling grace and decorum and fairplay when it comes to the PAP.

The PAP deserves all the negative labels and all the kitchen sinks thrown at it. It is led by evil, cunning, ruthless men who will never give an inch unless they get back a yard.

So dont be charmed and seduced by nice pics of political animals basking together. In the pic, all my kudos go to WP for their magnanimity, grace, and social manners, and all the negatives still go to the Old Man, the PAP and their running dogs. Becos the Old Man was there to condescend to a picture, and not to give the WP fair value. This you have admitted just as well.

Remember in the heat of the GE2011 hustling in Aljunied, LKY actually tell CSM he can go back to China!!!!!How can LKY be a gracious person that will allow the younger generations to fight in elections based on their own merit and persuasiveness?????

davetan3

Alfrescian
Loyal

Son's birthday can chop seats with tissue paper at kopitiam?
If can, then MP also can.