• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm contemplating leaving this forum

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
everybody says everyone is sam leong
mojito is sam leong
john tan is sam leong
claire is sam leong
even sam leong is sam leong
who is sam leong?

read ayn rand's novel,atlas shrugged to find out.
who is john galt.

I am Leongsam No 4

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
remember u can never leave this forum,u can check out but u can never leave......sammyboy is imh,krafty has left but he will be back......all roads and buses leads to imh......

VhgLgNM.jpg

gd is right when he says nothing matters,nothing u say here matters,nothing u post here or do here matters,everything u post here are craps.......but u need sammyboy for another reason.....u need sammyboy for validation,u need sammyboy for proof of existence and existentialism and reassurance.without sammyboy ur life is meaningless.life is just a show u are acting,motions that u are going thru,lines that u are reciting......row row row ur boat gently down the stream,merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream....the only reality is sammyboy.

[video=youtube;puHoadtIivc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puHoadtIivc[/video]

Last edited:

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
No such thing as resignation in an online world. Just take a sabbatical like scroobal and come back when you are ready.

jw5

Loyal
After a deep thoughts from GD word "does it matter" makes me realise that I can just treat myself as GD also.
With rumour of claire is Sam leong
Kopimeng I know is either boss or the moderators.
Krafty left.
MovieStar is not feeling well.
Me soon departing tpk job.
No more meaning the linger here..haiz.

Just leave lor. Why must start a thread to tell everyone? :biggrin:

Have to say though that although 50% of your threads are pretty boliao, the other 50% are quite thought provoking. :wink:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
goodbye chootchiew, best of luck and success for the future. :smile:

and keep your word not to return here again. just don't be like krafty and scroobal. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
After a deep thoughts from GD word "does it matter" makes me realise that I can just treat myself as GD also.
Krafty left.

Just leave lor. Why must start a thread to tell everyone? :biggrin:

Have to say though that although 50% of your threads are pretty boliao, the other 50% are quite thought provoking. :wink:

So how? Confirm gone already? No more thought provoking threads? :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Krafty left.

I bid you fond adieu. Have a great life.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Family friend of one of the chaps. Probably got some leeway. Privileged Teenagers charged with murder in high court.....it was a first then. Rocked the nation

Sinnathurai famously commented in open court that he saw one of the accused growing up as a child. they got away with light sentences imo. most of them doing alright i was told.