• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG lady teacher had sex with student

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffeeshop Chit Chat - SG lady teacher had sex with student</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">Tuez les Tous (kTuLu5) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">12:37 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 15) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>6764.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Sibeh double standards. When it is a woman, there is no name and no pics. When it is a male, pics, name and personal info are splashed all over even before conviction.
Feb 9, 2009
Ex-teacher had sex with teen
By Elena Chong

A FORMER school teacher had sex with a 15-year-old student six times in chalets and even in her matrimonial flat.

On Monday, the 32-year-old mother of one pleaded guilty to having sex with the youth, which began in March last year. She tried to break off the relationship when she found the teen becoming overly possessive and temperamental. But he refused.

A district court heard that when she insisted on ending their affair and ignoring his phone calls and text messages, he threatened to kill her and her family.

Fearing that he would carry them out, she confided in her school counsellor, who referred the matter to the school principal on May 15 last year. The next day she made a police report.

In court on Monday, the bespectacled woman, clad in a long white-sleeve blouse and dark blue pants, admitted to one charge of sex with a minor under 16. This is the first case of its kind involving a woman. If convicted, she faces a jail term of up to 10 years or fine or both.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Royce Wee said the [SIZE=+0]woman was teaching Chinese language and civil moral education in a primary school where the victim was in Primary 6 in 2007. She did not teach his class.[/SIZE]

After a school trip to China, the two began calling and SMSing each other frequently. Over time, she became fond of him and began to treat him as her godson, showering him with a lot of care and attention.

When he was promoted to secondary 1, they continued to meet. They also went window shopping, watched movies and had meals together.

They began to develop intimate feelings for each each. The boy finally told her he had fallen for her, and she agreed to be his girlfriend. On March 10 last year, she booked a chalet in Pasir Ris and had sex with him.

Senior Counsel Sant Singh said she was under a lot of work and family pressure, having to look after her five-year-old girl with learning disability. He said his client had wanted to end the relationship after realising that it was inappropriate and not right for her to do so.

'She was also ridden with guilt, and it was consequent to this that she could not handle the situation that she spoke to the school counsellor and made a clean breast....'' he added.

District Judge Sarjit Singh will pass sentence on Feb 23. <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">Tuez les Tous (kTuLu5) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">1:11 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (13 of 15) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>6764.13 in reply to 6764.12 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>More info from HWZ. Let's see who can dig up a photo based on the info revealed.
In 2007, the accused was a teacher in a local primary school and the victim was a primary 6 student in the same primary school. During the school holidays in June 2007, the accused led an overseas school trip to Chong Qing, China. The victim was one of the students in the same school trip. At the end of the school trip, the accused contacted the victim using her handphone. The accused and the victim then began to communicate with each other by phone calls and handphone short messaging services frequently. The accused was the teacher who guided the victim in his school project-cum-presentation to be put up after the school trip as well as gave the victim coaching classes in Chinese for his PSLE examinations. The accused treated the victim as her godson and showered the victim with a lot of care and attention.

2 In January 2008, the victim was promoted to secondary one. The victim¡¯s secondary school was located beside his primary school. The accused and the victim continued to meet up with each other frequently and went window shopping and had meals together after school hours. The accused and the victim began to develop feelings for each other. The accused questioned the victim whether he only treated her as a godmother. After questioning the victim on a few occasions, the victim confided to the accused that he had fallen for her. The accused then agreed to be the victim¡¯s girlfriend.

3 Between end-January 2008 and March 2008, the accused made several bookings of chalets. The accused brought the victim to the chalet where they would indulge in intimacy such as hugging, kissing and petting. The accused then discussed the issue of sex with the victim. The accused was worried about becoming pregnant and asked the victim to purchase condoms. When the victim said he could not do it because he is underage, the accused purchased the condoms herself.

4 On 10 March 2008, the accused brought the victim to the chalet at Costa Sands Resort located at 1 Pasir Ris Close, Singapore. Inside the chalet, the accused and the victim engaged in intimacy which eventually culminated into penile-vaginal intercourse. The accused masturbated the victim and guided the victim¡¯s penis into her vagina. The accused was aware that the victim was under 16 years of age at the time of the offence. After the coition was over, the accused and the victim rested before they took their shower and left the chalet.

5 Since their first sexual intercourse on 10 March 2008, the accused and the victim continued to have sex at the chalets arranged by the accused as well as at the accused¡¯s matrimonial flat when the accused¡¯s husband was out of the country and the accused¡¯s children were asleep. However, the accused subsequently felt that the victim was overly possessive and temperamental. The accused also regretted fuelling the relationship . The accused then tried to end the relationship. However, the victim refused and made threats to kill her and her family members. As the accused feared that the threats would be carried out, she decided to report the matter to the police.

Proceedings in Court

6 The accused pleaded guilty to one charge of sexual penetration of a minor under section 376A(1)(c) of the Penal Code, Chapter 224 and consented to the remaining 5 similar charges to be taken into consideration for sentencing purposes.

7 In mitigation, the DC highlighted that the accused faced considerable pressure as a school teacher and at home, the circumstances of the offence (the accused did not teach the victim directly, the victim¡¯s active role in the offence, the accused did not act in a predatory or exploitative manner and the accused took the initiative to end the relationship) and the accused¡¯s remorse.

8 The Prosecution urged the court to pass an appropriate sentence that befits the facts and circumstances of the case.

Outcome

9 The learned DJ found the accused guilty and convicted.

10 The sentencing hearing was adjourned to 23 February 2009 <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
female should be caned too if has sex with a minor.

The irony of it is that she is a MORAL ED teacher!!! Geez, what has happened to Spore's education system. So many hum sup teachers both male & female.

Very graphic detail from the criminal report filed. She MASTURBATED cos dear boy student could not get it up first.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow!...hubby must be lousy in bed, and she was teaching, boy boy, imMORAL education!:biggrin:

MOE, should have enlisted more of these kind of teachers, sure, will reduce the number of students seen, kissing, necking, petting..whatever at void decks, multi story carparks, stair wells...etc...:p

Don't you wish your MORAL education tecaher..was like that!

Music by elton john
Lyrics by bernie taupin
Available on the album dont shoot me Im only the piano player

I was sitting in the classroom
Trying to look intelligent
In case the teacher looked at me
She was long and she was lean
Shes a middle-aged dream
And that lady means the whole world to me

Its a natural achievement
Conquering my homework
With her image pounding in my brain
Shes an inspiration
For my graduation
And she helps to keep the classroom sane

Oh teacher I need you like a little child
You got something in you to drive a schoolboy wild
You give me education in the lovesick blues
Help me get straight come out and say
Teacher i, teacher i, teacher i, teacher I need you

I have to write a letter
Tell about my feelings
Just to let her know the scene
Focus my attention
On some further education
In connection with the birdies and the bees

So Im sitting in the classroom
Im looking like a zombie
Im waiting for the bell to ring
Ive got john wayne stances
Ive got erroll flynn advances
And it doesnt mean a doggone thing

or Maggie May by Rod Stewart

Wake up maggie I think I got something to say to you
Its late september and I really should be back at school
I know I keep you amused but I feel Im being used
Oh maggie I couldnt have tried any more
You lured me away from home just to save you from being alone
You stole my heart and thats what really hurt

The morning sun when its in your face really shows your age
But that dont worry me none in my eyes youre everything
I laughed at all of your jokes my love you didnt need to coax
Oh, maggie I couldnt have tried any more
You lured me away from home, just to save you from being alone
You stole my soul and thats a pain I can do without

All I needed was a friend to lend a guiding hand
But you turned into a lover and
Mother what a lover, you wore me out
All you did was wreck my bed
And in the morning kick me in the head
Oh maggie I couldnt have tried anymore
You lured me away from home cause you didnt want to be alone
You stole my heart I couldnt leave you if I tried

I suppose I could collect my books and get on back to school
Or steal my daddys cue and make a living out of playing pool
Or find myself a rock and roll band that needs a helpin hand
Oh maggie I wish Id never seen your face
You made a first-class fool out of me
But Im as blind as a fool can be
You stole my heart but I love you anyway

brandon66

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't get it, the "boy" had all the fun (don't you guys wished you had a teacher like that when you were 15 :p), threatens the teacher, and now the teacher is the one getting prosecuted?

:confused:

CNY_OX09

Alfrescian
Loyal
afterall,she is also human and has the urge.
ya lor,eat already,still not satisfy.
maybe trying to threaten her to provide him with tips for tests and exams.
not a right thing to do. :mad:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
female pedophile!!!!

<table id=msgun cellspacing=3 cellpadding=0 width="100%" border=0><tbody><tr><td id=msgunsubj valign=top>coffeeshop chit chat - sg lady teacher had sex with student</td><td id=msgunetc nowrap align=right>
icon.aspx
subscribe </td></tr></tbody></table><table class=msgtable cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="96%"><tbody><tr><td class=msg valign=top><table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="100%" border=0><tbody><tr class=msghead><td class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </td><td><table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 border=0><tbody><tr class=msghead><td class=msgf nowrap align=right width="1%">from: </td><td class=msgfname nowrap width="68%">tuez les tous (ktulu5) <nobr></nobr> </td><td class=msgdate nowrap align=right width="30%">12:37 am </td></tr><tr class=msghead><td class=msgt nowrap align=right width="1%" height=20>to: </td><td class=msgtname nowrap width="68%">all <nobr></nobr></td><td class=msgnum nowrap align=right> (1 of 15) </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr><tr><td class=msgleft width="1%" rowspan=4> </td><td class=wintiny nowrap align=right>6764.1 </td></tr><tr><td height=8></td></tr><tr><td class=msgtxt>sibeh double standards. When it is a woman, there is no name and no pics. When it is a male, pics, name and personal info are splashed all over even before conviction.
feb 9, 2009
ex-teacher had sex with teen
by elena chong

a former school teacher had sex with a 15-year-old student six times in chalets and even in her matrimonial flat.

On monday, the 32-year-old mother of one pleaded guilty to having sex with the youth, which began in march last year. She tried to break off the relationship when she found the teen becoming overly possessive and temperamental. But he refused.

A district court heard that when she insisted on ending their affair and ignoring his phone calls and text messages, he threatened to kill her and her family.

Fearing that he would carry them out, she confided in her school counsellor, who referred the matter to the school principal on may 15 last year. The next day she made a police report.

In court on monday, the bespectacled woman, clad in a long white-sleeve blouse and dark blue pants, admitted to one charge of sex with a minor under 16. This is the first case of its kind involving a woman. If convicted, she faces a jail term of up to 10 years or fine or both.

deputy public prosecutor royce wee said the [size=+0]woman was teaching chinese language and civil moral education in a primary school where the victim was in primary 6 in 2007. she did not teach his class.[/size]

after a school trip to china, the two began calling and smsing each other frequently. Over time, she became fond of him and began to treat him as her godson, showering him with a lot of care and attention.

When he was promoted to secondary 1, they continued to meet. They also went window shopping, watched movies and had meals together.

They began to develop intimate feelings for each each. The boy finally told her he had fallen for her, and she agreed to be his girlfriend. On march 10 last year, she booked a chalet in pasir ris and had sex with him.

Senior counsel sant singh said she was under a lot of work and family pressure, having to look after her five-year-old girl with learning disability. He said his client had wanted to end the relationship after realising that it was inappropriate and not right for her to do so.

'she was also ridden with guilt, and it was consequent to this that she could not handle the situation that she spoke to the school counsellor and made a clean breast....'' he added.

District judge sarjit singh will pass sentence on feb 23. <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
</td></tr><tr><td> </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Getting rape by a sinkie woman is the worst thing that can happen to a man.
and she teach moral education, what a joke?