• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat CSM: I am a Singaporean BUT LKY is NOT my father nor I consider him my father

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
You could hear the violin playing in the background when TCH was talking. It was building up to a 2 minute standing ovation

When CSM responded you can hear the background music turn into a trumpet "gua guaaaa"

Wow, now Worker Party deserves to be in parliament again? Make up your mind, princess! :rolleyes:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
You could hear the violin playing in the background when TCH was talking. It was building up to a 2 minute standing ovation

When CSM responded you can hear the background music turn into a trumpet "gua guaaaa"

Well, TCH could have enlisted the help of CCS to prevent the embarrassment.

CCS could have taken over the baton and said:

"Madam Speaker. I have a question for the House. Anyone here regards LKY as his or her father, Kee Chiu !"

I am sure at least 90% of the house will Kee Chiu.

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teo Chee Hean is a shameless dog who will call anyone who throws him a bone as Daddy.

If a new master were to take over the useless Lee Hsien Loong, this bitch will be down on his knees with his tongue out for him.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"Madam Speaker. I have a question for the House. Anyone here regards LKY as his or her father, Kee Chiu !"

It will be "Madam president" ... And he will mutter "nabeh" at the end

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Chen ........ it is possible that LKY is your father - I understand he goes to Taiwan quite often and without gecko
one thing lead to another esp when a man is there alone

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teo Chee Hean is a shameless dog who will call anyone who throws him a bone as Daddy.

If a new master were to take over the useless Lee Hsien Loong, this bitch will be down on his knees with his tongue out for him.

TCH was caught totally off guard by CSM & was incoherent in his so-called clarification to the latter.

LOL!!! Hahaha!!!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
How great is LKY. Just look at his mess of a familee. War over his will. No respect for his last wish. LKY is proven a lemon.

and sleepy teo wants to be in will #8 to own part of 38 OR, how greedy of him

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Chen ........ it is possible that LKY is your father - I understand he goes to Taiwan quite often and without gecko
one thing lead to another esp when a man is there alone

it is possible gay long is my son, since old man travel out so often, someone needs to be comforted at night

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

sir, it is not haram to put a non halal sasauge into madam speaker cheebye and expect all to say aye

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
If LKY is our father why he sue his own sons? CSJ? JBJ? And does it mean LHL is my brother?

Talk nonsense this TCH!

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCH was caught totally off guard by CSM & was incoherent in his so-called clarification to the latter.

LOL!!! Hahaha!!!

This is Mr Chen best speech in the Parliament :biggrin:

A vote for WP truly represent the local Singaporeans' voice in the Parliament.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not any ordinary piece of bone :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: