• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm contemplating leaving this forum

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After a deep thoughts from GD word "does it matter" makes me realise that I can just treat myself as GD also.
With rumour of claire is Sam leong
Kopimeng I know is either boss or the moderators.
Krafty left.
MovieStar is not feeling well.
Me soon departing tpk job.
No more meaning the linger here..haiz.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After a deep thoughts from GD word "does it matter" makes me realise that I can just treat myself as GD also.
With rumour of claire is Sam leong
Kopimeng I know is either boss or the moderators.
Krafty left.
MovieStar is not feeling well.
Me soon departing tpk job.
No more meaning the linger here..haiz.

Those listed are all your clones?
Why want to quit also must start thread?
You Krafty the loser?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You Krafty the loser?

GD 3 words "does it matter" make a lot of sense.
好来好散吗.
I will consider for 3 days if I should hand in resignation to boss.

MovieStar is huang biren. I will pte msg her and be a real world friend instead.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
好来好散吗.

MovieStar is huang biren. I will pte msg her and be a real world friend instead.

but she pm me and told me she is the personally indiscreted cecilia cheung

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'll expose my cum inside her ten fold more, I'll let you have either Claire or Wendy Lim

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
好来好散吗.

You are really jiak bao too eng

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You Krafty the loser?
I feel obliged to explain a bit on why need to start a thread before leaving.
1. I'm basically a responsible person. When you worked in a.company, also need to hand in resignation letter and mostly serve a period of notice. Having been a member for almost a decade it is only polite to bid farewell.

2. I do not wish to be speculated of being declare dead. Somehow sudden disappearance of some bros I believe they died .no pun intended. Life is fragile.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are really jiak bao too eng

Yes agreed . However my plan to leave the living statue job is real.i have too much time when doing this mind torturing 3k job and I have already handed my resignation and will live a new life very soon. That is also why I am leaving this forum for good.

Tale care sis . Wish you a speedy recovery.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's turn on IP address tracking to see if this loser clown leaves this forum. Oh wait nobody gives a flying fuck

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chiew
Listen to me.
Don't quit tpk job. Keep a job and maintain a cash flow is important.

Sis. 2 weeks ago when I started the thread on how to not spend money and enjoy life was for real, if not I will be blown to million pieces.
I have already handed my resignation last week and looking forward to a new life instead of manipulated by evil people despite doing nothing in that job. Also I will not be working anymore as I already did my financial planning by not requiring to spend much money after retiring.
Thanks for your advice though.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
好来好散吗.

There's no such thing as resignation you come as you please you go as you please no one really give a hoot. Good luck to your new endeavor may the supreme beings and heaven protect you and bless you.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
everybody says everyone is sam leong
mojito is sam leong
john tan is sam leong
claire is sam leong
even sam leong is sam leong
who is sam leong?

read ayn rand's novel,atlas shrugged to find out.
who is john galt.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's no such thing as resignation you come as you please you go as you please no one really give a hoot. Good luck to your new endeavor may the supreme beings and heaven protect you and bless you.
thanks froggy.

I'm just just doing a responsible duty to bid farewell.
Unlike some bros who say want to leave but still linger. I am a man of honour and will leave for good, else I will be blown to million pieces :biggrin:

Take care !

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To boss sam and moderators, if possible please delete all my threads.
Thanks for having this platform to spend my living statue days, I appreciated it.
Take care all bros.

Will miss everyone.

cheers !

Champagne.jpg