• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 38 OR in Parliament

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Lee Wei Ling & Lee Hsien Yang condemns Lee Hsien Loong

Sam, hope my live commentary is not screwing up this thread. Apologies if it is.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Live Cover 3 July 2017, Mon : PM Lee delivering a ministerial statement in Parlia

He cannot retire if he want to install son on the throne, wife will object, may sue him even

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal

Truly wayang party

by now all opposition supporters should believed Workers' Party is a hopeless and useless opposition party.
WP WPs priority is to safeguard their 16k monthly paid and n will NOT confront their big brother PAP.
A vote for WP is a vote for PAP.
Residents of Aljunied GRC and Hougang SMC, please void your vote and let PAP win big.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Live Cover 3 July 2017, Mon : PM Lee delivering a ministerial statement in Parlia

I now worry ling and yang may start legal..

Unlikely, FB and the court of public opinion serve as a better conduit to drive home the message.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Sam, hope my live commentary is not screwing up this thread. Apologies if it is.

I don't understand that Sun XueLing... can someone dissect what she said?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Wah, who is the NMP charbor Kuik Shiao Yin? She is starting a fire and is saying what everyone is saying.

Kuik: Underlying this issue is accusation of country with one-man rule. MC can be seen as Orwellian and nefarious #parliament #leefamily

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

nayr69sg is one of my favorite members. One more word out of you and you'll pay for it dearly.

God had spoken, be careful.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unlikely, FB and the court of public opinion serve as a better conduit to drive home the message.

Let me asked Cambridge Trained lawyer mr lim tean tonight at 10pm. :biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

And this is how a black cobra bite back at the owner that pays him well. Staged shed crocodile tears and now want to stir shit keep his hse expose to people to see where he pangsai, blum sing his wifey at night, what he eat at his table, ansmd the brojen old furnitures he had.

https://youtu.be/9hJNxeaGNzE

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Warous .... Can ask her nicole seah cumming back to macpherson?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah, who is the NMP charbor Kuik Shiao Yin? She is starting a fire and is saying what everyone is saying.

Kuik: Underlying this issue is accusation of country with one-man rule. MC can be seen as Orwellian and nefarious #parliament #leefamily

She has courage, unlike the castrated NS guys

decent02

Alfrescian
Loyal

This morning super duper kan cheong. Beri afraid my targets being taken up and need to queue long or deny access altogether. Went to the geylang house at 9.30am although I knew the pimp will open the gate at 11am. What a wait. I finally left the house when the chief pimp called for a break at 4.15pm. I went specifically to check out the legendary model cat Foo MH but unfortunately didn't catch hold of her. Maybe her red day today. Today 4 ladys of the house caught my eyes. I shall do a brief FR.
1) TPL caught my eyes when she stomped into the house late. Child like with a hint of Taiwan meimei. Dress sense machiam teenager but that's her forte. Definitely cat 80 in my eyes.
2) Indranee was also late. I was mesmerised but her model height and posture. Her theme of the day is office wear. She wore a tight top with a black jacket. Looking at her c cup protruding and her exotic looks, I wanted to immediately book her. I held back when I am told she is a cat 150.
3) SXL was seated in the third row of the fish tank, just behind Indranee whom is seated in the second row. She was a classy dresser. She wore a black dress with a golden shawl. When I ask her how much , she replied both in fluent English and mandarin. She is a bilingual chicken. WTF. She has that ATB classical beauty. Another cat 150. Didn't take her as she is quite flat chested.
4) HC. Omg the retired legendary GL retired queen was there. She was seated together with all the pimps. I was asking myself why she has that privilege. I was tempted to try her as 20 years ago I missed the chance coz I never read FR in sammy boy. In the end, brain rules over my dick and I didn't up her.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't understand that Sun XueLing... can someone dissect what she said?

It will always b difficult when u understood she was giving me bbbj whilst kena anal by papsmearer

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

This morning super duper kan cheong. Beri afraid my targets being taken up and need to queue long or deny access altogether. Went to the geylang house at 9.30am although I knew the pimp will open the gate at 11am. What a wait. I finally left the house when the chief pimp called for a break at 4.15pm. I went specifically to check out the legendary model cat Foo MH but unfortunately didn't catch hold of her. Maybe her red day today. Today 4 ladys of the house caught my eyes. I shall do a brief FR.

You mizzed out tall legs Angry Jo, cat 40 MILF jamban lee and bbbj sexpert harimau, h ve they cut card alrdy?