• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Confusing Chinese Roots with Chinese politics and conduct

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scanned but not read:

1st para - useless - skip = time wasted = half a second only

2nd para - first glance = half a second only = akin to cheap skate Hustler magazine type of letter read by white trash except that this time it is probably written a shitskin trash

3rd para - half a second

4th para - half a second = the spammer is U fucktard - OLD FUCK LOSER pretending to be a winner

YAWN :oIo: DON'T WASTE MY TIME

I took less than 2 seconds to dismiss your garbage, how long did you take to write it nigger CHEWCHENG

[video=youtube;kXlzXLgzKHg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXlzXLgzKHg[/video]

KNN, contradicting yourself above. 1 moment say KMT cannot win even if without a Jap invasion, another say "even if they had won". Wake up your fucking idea ok. And you always talked so smart like as if you can rewrite history.

Wake your FUCKING idea okay. They can't even handle a simple thing as inflation, managed to "unify" only by buying off other warlords = LOSER = like YOU understand STUPID FUCKTARD. You know shit about rewriting anything, your mother should have aborted you at birth CHEWCHENG. Now, FUCK OFF!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::kma::kma::kma:

Last paragraph = half a second = "from your posting blah blah blah" .........

Which part of I DON'T GIVE TWO HOOTS WHAT YOUR DAMNED USELESS OPINION OF ANYTHING OR ANYONE do you not understand.

[video=youtube;44_KhRKipSM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44_KhRKipSM[/video]

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

YAWN :oIo: DON'T WASTE MY TIME

I took less than 2 seconds to dismiss your garbage, how long did you take to write it nigger CHEWCHENG

Wake your FUCKING idea okay. They can't even handle a simple thing as inflation, managed to "unify" only by buying off other warlords = LOSER = like YOU understand STUPID FUCKTARD. You know shit about rewriting anything, your mother should have aborted you at birth CHEWCHENG. Now, FUCK OFF!

Which part of I DON'T GIVE TWO HOOTS WHAT YOUR DAMNED USELESS OPINION OF ANYTHING OR ANYONE do you not understand.
Hey LESBIAN, who cares whether you take 1 hour or 1 second to read my post. You have no moral anyway from the way you deal with your sex urge. Go and fuck with your sister's CCB and together become double CCBs. You bastard CCB. May you remain a fucking nun and/or a spinster for the rest of your life. Trust me, you'll never appreciate your sex life to the fullest, unless with a REAL COCK instead of a DILDO. Too frequent as well as the overuse of DILDOs will make your CB loose and enlarged you know?

Come to think of it, I'd rather NOW FUCK YOUR MOTHER THAN TO FUCK YOU because she may be better mannered and have a nicer CB than you. A CB will forever remain a CB understand. So, don't ever argue with a SUPERIOR COCK unless you can grow one on your own, which you can't and no gynae can also help you on this. Also, you should consult a shrink for your mental inferiority instead of a gynae. Fucking shameless LESBIAN. Men you don't fuck but had to fuck and satisfy your orgasms with women. A fucking loser indeed, both physically and mentally.

When your mother had watched what you were doing TO YOURSELF, she'll say: OH HOLY SHIT GIRL, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU USING A DILDO? LET ME GET DADDY TO SHOW YOU THE PROPER WAY TO ENJOY.

By the way, my mum is proud of me to the fullest for being able to TEACH A LESBIAN the proper way to satisfy and fulfill her sex life today.

You are a loser forumer in this forum because you'll use profanities and vulgarities (emoticons included) on almost every forumer who will disagree with your posts. You have a built-in fear yourself. I pray that you'll one day get raped by a group of Ah-Nehs, thereafter speared in your CB, before getting thrown out of a bus, just like what had happened in India.

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey ............. blah blah blah ............... only shows you are DEPRIVED USELESS PIECE OF SINKIE SHIT who stands ZERO chance of getting laid unless someone pays a gang of BANGLAS to rape your faggot ass .............

You are a loser forumer in this forum because you'll use profanities and vulgarities (emoticons included) on almost every forumer who will disagree with your posts. You have a built-in fear yourself. .............

FUCKING USELESS PIECE OF SHIT
- your Engrish so poor and IQ so low, you can't understand I only use profanities on certain forumers who behave in a certain way and one of those FUCKERS who deserved to be caught a lesson is YOU.

It is clear to all in this forum that you are not only STUPID, but fear others pointing out your STUPIDITY in matter of fact way.

Your inferiority complex caused by being born an Ah Neh and only because your useless mother was raped by a gang of low-life Banglas causes YOU, when your STUPIDITY AND IGNORANCE is exposed, to insult others with your useless baseless and not worth 2 cents opinions. When others fight back you lash out at them with all your depraved sexual, family and fuckall insults. This proves beyond a shadow of doubt that YOU are not worth the oxygen much less the rice that you have wasted every fucking second of your miserable life. But people like will not be hurt with your mickey mouse punches because we are BETTER than you and we are entitled to teach you in a lesson in whatever way we deem most appropriate.

NOW THE FUCKSHIT PERSON no LOSER behind the nick "winners", understand this, the posts you've made in this thread and my wonderful rebuttals prove these:

1) Taiwan is a place to which the KMT fled and the KMT leaders are mostly from mainland China themselves.

2) You understand FUCKSHIT about point 1.

3) KMT screwed up China when they were in charge from 1930s to end of WWII and then screwed up further until they fled with their tails behind their back to Taiwan.

4) You understand FUCKSHIT about point 3.

5) Managing not to screw up Taiwan doesn't prove anything and is nothing to shout about.

6) You understand FUCKSHIT about point 5.

7) Because you are so FUCKING STUPID, you will not be able to understand the many other points on this topic and you should FUCK OFF from this forum and DIE instantly, don't waste oxygen.

However, since I, the person temporarily making Asterix's posts is such a KIND AND WONDERFUL MGTOW, I will contribute a wonderful and appropriate song for your FUNERAL. Now, stop breathing and go and meet thy prostitute mother and thy unknown Bangla rapist in HELL ..............

[video=youtube;ePp0Lbf_1WM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePp0Lbf_1WM[/video]

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

FUCKING USELESS PIECE OF SHIT
- your Engrish so poor and IQ so low, you can't understand I only use profanities on certain forumers who behave in a certain way and one of those FUCKERS who deserved to be caught a lesson is YOU.

When others fight back you lash out at them with all your depraved sexual, family and fuckall insults.

Your fucking Engish is the worst class I've ever come into. You should write "taught a lesson" instead of "caught a lesson" What the fuck are you talking if otherwise? You are so highly addicted to YouTube. Create some originals of your own lah. Why want to use others' videos?

KNNBCCB Lesbian. I only lash out with sexual insults towards YOU AND ONLY YOU. Quote me when did I use sexual insults on others before. If you can't then you are nothing but a piece of bullshit.

You are too much of a fucking vulgar bastard bitch for a Lesbian. Never had I come across a fucking bitchy Lesbian that is so hot and vulgar. You are so despicable that you had shamelessly admitted you are a LESBIAN by your goodself and then trying to deny now. What's that about "person temporarily making Asterix's posts"? Your fucking style and vulgarized tone of writing are the same since 2015 and everybody here can see for themselves, not that I am bullshitting. If it's not the same Asterix, then I don't see your need to continuously replying to my posts in order to feverishly vindicating yourself here. Fuck you lah, prata flipper. You had just played into my trap. It's too late now as Sam is reluctant to delete your admission post. May this Chinese New Year see you die in a horrible traffic accident, hopefully with your family in tow as well. I can burn a dedicated "paper dildo" for your afterlife use.

Want a meet up to let me fuck you? I'll teach you how a woman should behave. I can arrange for you to be tied up and followed by a gang bang. 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Otherwise, you are still dealing with your dildos, which is unhealthy. It'll stretch your pussy in the long term and that bloody stinking pussy of yours will become so loose that even an AMDK, even with the thickest Kotex fitted, will not satisfy your stimulation needs anymore. Your last chance of recovery then may probably be a "pussy restoration" surgery trip to Korea, pending the severity of pussy damage done. Better to take my advice, don't use too much dildos, use a REAL MAN instead. Our manhood is made for this purpose and duty. Lastly, I suspect the quantity of dildos in your wardrobe stretches for as long as your number of shoes because surely you'll need to share them with your "sisters" at times.

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your fucking Engish is the worst class I've ever come into. You should write "taught a lesson" instead of "caught a lesson" .................. blibliblahblah blahblahblibli ............. took the FUCKING AH NEH FAGGOT LOSER at least half an hour to write with his SPASTIC hands and 2 seconds for me to scan, see no Taiwan mentioned in the whole FUCKING long paragraph(s) ................

Now know this you FUCKING IDIOT - being able to find ONE small typo does not salvage you from anything - you are a FUCKING USELESS GOOD FOR NOTHING SINKIE LOSER who doesn't know what salvage means.

The correct way to spell English in this forum is EngRish not Engish.

BTW I made HK$20,000 (SGD 3,000 plus if you can't calculate) per 2 contract on a very normal day. I have enough equity in my account to trade 70 contracts. I don't have time for useless retards like you.

NOW GO FUCK YOURSELF.

[video=youtube;ePp0Lbf_1WM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePp0Lbf_1WM[/video]

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now know this you FUCKING IDIOT - being able to find ONE small typo does not salvage you from anything - you are a FUCKING USELESS GOOD FOR NOTHING SINKIE LOSER who doesn't know what salvage means.

The correct way to spell English in this forum is EngRish not Engish.

BTW I made HK$20,000 (SGD 3,000 plus if you can't calculate) per 2 contract on a very normal day. I have enough equity in my account to trade 70 contracts. I don't have time for useless retards like you.

NOW GO FUCK YOURSELF.
Hey CB, you finally saw my Engish. I'd deliberately spelled it that way to be sarcastic about your original Engrish. Who cares if you make S$3k or S$10k because you do it from immoral earnings. By the way, this is a forum and you can also boasts that you've made S$100k today. What's there to stop you and who will bother? Selling your bloody stinking and leaking pussy for cash. You are worse than the ATB whore in Geylang. At least they have some dignity since they don't fuck with the same sex like you. Go and fuck yourself to death soon. Can you tell me how do you reach orgasm with a dildo? By spraying your cunt juice all over the dildo? Isn't this bloody pathetic right?

Big time traders won't have time to be in this forum lah. Want to bullshit must also have some logical sense mah? Don't talk so much cock (oops I mean leaking pussy since you are a LESBIAN) here lah. If you have the capability, list your tentative trades for tomorrow here and before the start of trading. If they are really in the positive at the end of tomorrow's trading day, I can at least believe you. You can also choose to play short/put trades if you so desire, but state them clearly here. And to further credit yourself, state your intended following day's trades here for the rest of this week. Prove yourself here. They may be time sensitive trades but you can still list your in/out timings. Your posts must not be edited and they will also be timed accordingly to match your trades for authenticity. I'm sure many forumers here are more interested if you are really that capable. Otherwise, don't come and unnecessarily boasts your trades here when everything is faked or back test trading only. I also know how to bullshit like that. Otherwise, shut up and go and fuck another pussy, ok?

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have enough equity in my account to trade 70 contracts.
:eek: Wow! About two months ago, you said:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237895-Bet-that-oil-will-fall&p=2537231#post2537231
Since I have not withdraw any equity since beginning of August, I have enough bullets for 40 contracts
so you seem to be richer now, because according to one futures brokerage:
kgieworld.com/FuturesAndOptions.aspx
it seems that you now have at least 70 x HKD 68,250 (Initial Margin per contract) = HKD 4,777,500 = roughly USD 616,000 of equity! :eek:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey .................. bliblibliblahblahblah blibliblahblahblah ............... scan 1 second no see key words Taiwan or China or $$$ ........... delete in 1 second ............... how many minutes did the FUCKTARD LOSER bloody sex starved FAGGOT with bloody thick skin to call himself winner take to write that CRAB ............

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ............... the above is the actual CONTENT of your post .............

GO FUCK YOURSELF ............... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ................. :oIo::oIo::oIo::kma::kma::kma:

Big time traders won't have time to be in this forum lah. ................ bliblibliblahblahblah blibliblahblahblah ............... scan 1 second no see key words Taiwan or China or $$$ ........... delete in 1 second ............... how many minutes did the FUCKTARD LOSER bloody sex starved FAGGOT with bloody thick skin to call himself winner take to write that CRAB ............

Big time? You so fucking full of inferiority complex due to your being born out of wedlock thro' rape of your prostitute Ah Neh mother by unknown Bangla out of many, you think HK$20K per 2 contract is considered big time. That is small time understand. After you finish banging your head against the wall you can read my below reply to flatearther for the difference between big time and small time.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:eek: Wow! About two months ago, you said:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237895-Bet-that-oil-will-fall&p=2537231#post2537231

so you seem to be richer now, because according to one futures brokerage:
kgieworld.com/FuturesAndOptions.aspx
it seems that you now have at least 70 x HKD 68,250 (Initial Margin per contract) = HKD 4,777,500 = roughly USD 616,000 of equity! :eek:

I started with only HKD 1 million in my account and have not withdrawn any $ from it.

November and the 1st half of December was a very good time - fits my short bias perfectly, until sometime in mid December it hit me that almost 4 months of correction cannot go on forever, but it did continue for a while. So this thought played "havoc" with my trading. Plus I was adding too many bells and whistles to my existing strategy at the same time. Euphoria also had a part to play. I tended to hold longer which was good in markets trending downwards - accounts for the "super" or "lucky" performance of November and December, for the 2nd week of December I actually made HKD 323K after commissions and a conscious effort to keep position size at a maximum of 18 - but not good in other times.

I still consider myself a novice. Someone said that it should take at least 2 years of constant trading to experience all sorts of market conditions and get a feel of how to play each type of market. I have only done this seriously since this late July 2016. The consolation is if a bad spell is 4 weeks of below HKD 100K profits per week, that I can live with. Now I have the basic statistics for retirement planning.

This morning is HKD 25K on 10 contracts - first entry 921 am last exit 943 am - plus another 39.5 points on the way down from 949 am to 1000 am, this one didn't add to initial position so very small profits even if right, but absolutely no stress.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
you think HK$20K per 2 contract is considered big time. That is small time understand. After you finish banging your head against the wall you can read my below reply to flatearther for the difference between big time and small time.
HK$1m is no big deal in today's term. Go and fuck yourself or with your sisters, you filthy LESBIAN bitch and probably an expired End-Of-Life MILF as well, spraying your cunt juice all over your Dildos and then to lick your Dildos with your mouth, yuk, so filthy dirty. Your mum is so ashamed of you because you are not a normal woman. Psychologically, you are insane to self-masturbate with Dildos and fuck with the same sex. You think you are so smart to boast here. Go on. I cursed that you'll get your bets wrong and your fingers burned in the year of the COCK because you don't like COCKS but DILDOS.

Last edited:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
.... Claiming to be communists yet corrupt to the hilt, milking their own people, seizing the lands of peasants with little or no compensation to build malls and condominiums are few of their well known traits...

Sad to say, they are now more capitalists than the real capitalists in the West and Mao surely now spinning in his grave if he knew his country is now a hotpot of moral decadence and his philosophy communism is shredded to dust.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HK$1m is no big deal in today's term. ............. bliblibliblahblahblah ....... scan in 1 second ...... no Taiwan no China no index futures .......... deleted in 1 second .......... FUCKTARD SPASTIC LOSER so thick skinned as to call himself/herself/itself winner spent how many minutes writing this nonsense ..........

Nobody ever said HK$1m is a big deal. "I started with ONLY HK$1m in my account" implies HK$1 m is no big deal to me. STUPIDO simple Engrish also don't understand :oIo: Only your jealous LOSER mind thinks others are implying it is a big deal.

The big deal is multiplying the initial money one has put into his account by more than 4.5 fold than is 450% for FUCKTARDS like you who don't know how to count. This result was achieved in 5 months when the particular market in question was moving from 21600 to 24300 to 21500 to 22800 now (going up in order to allow to short again what's there not to like unless one is as stupid as YOU) - in other words, run of the mill every day type of pasar malam going nowhere type of market - no need to wait for once in a lifetime events like 1997 or 1987 or 2007 or whatever.

Time and again you prove your STUPIDITY and IGNORANCE, now

GO FUCK YOURSELF

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody ever said HK$1m is a big deal. "I started with ONLY HK$1m in my account" implies HK$1 m is no big deal to me. STUPIDO simple Engrish also don't understand :oIo: Only your jealous LOSER mind thinks others are implying it is a big deal.

The big deal is multiplying the initial money one has put into his account by more than 4.5 fold than is 450% for FUCKTARDS like you who don't know how to count. This result was achieved in 5 months when the particular market in question was moving from 21600 to 24300 to 21500 to 22800 now (going up in order to allow to short again what's there not to like unless one is as stupid as YOU) - in other words, run of the mill every day type of pasar malam going nowhere type of market - no need to wait for once in a lifetime events like 1997 or 1987 or 2007 or whatever.

Time and again you prove your STUPIDITY and IGNORANCE, now

GO FUCK YOURSELF

Hey bastard bitch LESBIAN. I can't go and fuck myself because I'm not a gay, unlike you a LESBIAN where you can fuck yourself. I'll need a pussy like yours to thrust my member into and to flood a full tank inside you towards the end of a good fuck. You've got it all wrong here. You are beginning to sound like a broken record and keeps repeating your phrases. Fuck you lah and come up with something different during each post. Don't keep on repeating the same ending phrase bastard, understand or not? And using large fonts aren't making you any smarter but it reflects on your lack of creativity. Fucking bastard useless stinking CHAO CB LESBIAN bitch.

You are too aggressive for a stinking CHAO LESBIAN and will get crossed easily over the slightest issue. Your fucking life in really miserable. Cannot really blame you since you are already psychologically crazy with fucking yourself (as you'd like to end in many of your posts here). You are so obsessed with "GO FUCK YOURSELF" and I can understand that very well as this is what you've been doing to yourself since you turned into a CHAO LESBIAN. By the way, people will always say CHAO CB and never do you hear CHAO LJ right? So being a CB will always be inferior, too bad for you to be born a CB and a stinking one at that, at least once a month, worse than the smell of a rotten egg.

Who gives a fuck about your wealth? Are you going to share with anyone here? So? I don't even have to lift a finger or to take any risk in order to collect my humble S$10k monthly passive income, which will all go into my pocket because I'm totally debt free. Yes, it could be much less than what you can make in a good month, but at least I can sleep in peace. And multiplying your startup amount by 4.5 times in 5 months? :eek: What a load of bullshit? Those who had believed you must be a retard. I think even Peter Lim also cannot achieve that in such a short time, despite taking into account that he may have insider information. I don't need to be jealous, but at least if you want to fake, must also be reasonable in your figures. It's like as if you have never make any loss from your trading before. Trying to boast yourself like as if you can out beat TEMPLETON and SCHRODERS. Even they could only average about 40% annual gain in their best performing funds. If you are really that good, why don't you go and be a licensed boutique fund manager? Otherwise, you should also have been head hunted by those fund houses long ago already. Why still here in this forum? Don't be so cocky like the Chinks, the year of the COCK may be a bad omen for you since you've always hated COCKS but would prefer artificial DILDOS instead. I've already gave you the online chance to prove your trading capability in my earlier post. But you don't have the guts to prove yourself in real time trading in this forum. So in conclusion, you can also claim to be a virtual multi-millionaire here in this forum as everything can be faked, unless proven otherwise.

Asterix , the one and only shamelessly self-declared resident LESBIAN in this forum. I would have dig a hole and bury my head inside it like an ostrich if I were you. No sense of shame at all. Hello, even if you don't feel malu yourself, I will also feel malu for you. You are not only deplorable, but also a big disgrace to all the other women forumers in this forum you know.

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey ........... bliblibliblahblahblah ......... one second to scan to see no Taiwan no China no relevant key words related to topics .............. one second to delete .......... total time spent two seconds ........... FUCKTARD LOSER took how long to write all that SHIT ...... BWAHAHAHAHAHA ........

Hey FUCKTARD LOSER

GO GIVE DOG FUCK

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's say HKD 75K per week for four weeks; that's roughly HKD 300,000 (or USD 40,000) every month, but that's "bad"? :confused:

It's bad because I could have done a lot better and it is not commensurate with the hours spent and the frustration of seeing the price move against me and it's mainly because I ignored the signals which were there for all to see. I believe I saw those signals in similar market conditions in August when I had a lot less hours in front of screen and acted appropriately (hence more HKD 100K for every single week which I thought was ridiculously high at that time but not now), whereas the same cannot be said of late December early January, which I also should have known is late December early January - seasonal factors at work besides down for four months already.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey fucktard loser

go give dog fuck
You stinking chao & loose CB Lesbian. Dogs smell your chao and leaking CB will automatically run far far away due to their own instincts and yet you can lick yourself from the dildo. No shame and self hygiene at all, yuk...

Go and fuck with your father to produce an illegitimate and retarded child thereafter due to the bad genes as a result of both your father and you in a most sinful act together. Father and daughter's genes combined will produce such a clod. I cursed you to incur tremendous loss from your trading in the year of the cock.

Your parents must have done too many evil deeds in their previous lives so as to produce a LESBIAN daughter like you today. This is called Retribution if you still don't know and you are redeeming for their sins now. KNN, earn all the money can stuff inside your CB ah?

Using large fonts aren't going to deter me. I don't need to go so lowdown as you bitch.

You this type of forum member must whack you gao gao to teach you a lesson not to spew vulgarities and profanities toward other forumers who disagree with your posts/views. You are very selfish to think that you are and will always be right whilst others are invalid, exactly like those Chinks in Tiongland. And I'm not just referring to this thread alone but to others as well as even way back to 2015. You think you are so smart that you can call others "fucktard", "cock", at your whimsical? Do we owe you a living? FUCK TO YOU LESBIAN BITCH. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS CALLED A SHAME YOURSELF. As long as I'm not banned and if you continue to antagonize me, I'll not stop to whack you then and again for all the others in this forum to see for themselves. This thread has already gained a substantial number of views.

Last edited: