• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man sentenced to 20 weeks' jail for taking upskirt photos

Boba Fett

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Man sentenced to 20 weeks' jail for taking upskirt photos

By Claire Huang | Posted: 04 February 2013 1615 hrs

SINGAPORE: A dishwasher who took upskirt photographs of women has been sentenced to 20 weeks' jail for insulting the modesty of women.

Choon Cho Sim, 51, was convicted of 38 counts of photographing them with his mobile phone between April 2011 and October 2012.

The prosecution proceeded on three charges - of preying on three women aged 22, 33 and 51 years.

Choon struck twice at Daiso in Tampines One Shopping Mall and once at a Shop N Save supermarket in Tampines.

On all three occasions, he was caught in the act and tried to flee.

The rest of the charges were taken into consideration.

Choon could have been jailed up to a year and fined on each count.

- CNA/xq

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should have bought upskirt dvd disc to watch :biggrin:

lianbeng replies to hokkien: i believe he did that's why wana try his luck lor. :biggrin: maybe he forgot to switch off flash light so suddenly got light from underneath their skirts how? :rolleyes: zaogeng liao lor!

Last edited:

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies to hokkien: i believe he did that's why wana try his luck lor. :biggrin: maybe he forgot to switch off flash light so suddenly got light from underneath their skirts how? :rolleyes: zaogeng liao lor!

Or maybe is the kaypoh chee behind bao toh him? :biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Or maybe is the kaypoh chee behind bao toh him? :biggrin:

lianbeng not sure about that but quite sure about something: many cctv cameras all caught him in the act liao! :biggrin: always look around for surveillance cameras before committing any crime mah. eh, when u see some people hanging around those shopping malls railings, dun think they are just dummies ok? they could very well be security officers in plainclothes hor! "alpha! alpha! this is delta, over! i see a man behaving suspiciously, over! pls send reinforcements. roger out!" :biggrin:

Last edited:

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng not sure about that but quite sure about something: many cctv cameras all caught him in the act liao! :biggrin: always look around for surveillance cameras before committing any crime mah. eh, when u see some people hanging around those shopping malls railings, dun think they are just dummies ok? they could very well be security officers in plainclothes hor! "alpha! alpha! this is delta, over! i see a man behaving suspiciously, over! pls send reinforcements. roger out!" :biggrin:

Nowadays very easy to take upskirt photos. You know mrt stations have this giant fan? Any girls who wear flare skirt going up that escalator will surely run light. :wink:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays very easy to take upskirt photos. You know mrt stations have this giant fan? Any girls who wear flare skirt going up that escalator will surely run light. :wink:

lianbeng recently just witnessed that incident - not only me hor all also saw it! :biggrin: the lady in front of me going up escalator suddenly her dress was "lifted up" to her waist by the huge fan just above her. pink color panties leh!

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng recently just witnessed that incident - not only me hor all also saw it! :biggrin: the lady in front of me going up escalator suddenly her dress was "lifted up" to her waist by the huge fan just above her. pink color panties leh!

Pink colour still ok lah. If you see one that goes commando, then you are really lucky :wink:

Hudson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moral of the story - taking upskirt photo is really not worth.

Can't touch, can't taste and can't see the real thing and kana 20 weeks.

Somemore very indiscrete - kana caught 3 time oredi, still want to do it.

Might as well be like that FT ah neh - cheat people of S$2 million and also serve 20 weeks.

With that S$2million, can see Cat 150 no skirt for 13,333 times.

mopeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nice leg? yummy... :biggrin: