• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If You Are A Retard Gay Dog, Come In Here!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am currently doing a census on the number of SBF members or guests who are retarded gay dogs. All you morons, take this census seriously.

Now, if you are a retarded gay dog, visit this thread and I will tally the number daily and at the end of this month long census study, I will be able to have the official number of retarded gay dogs in this forum.

Thank you for participating in this census study.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
An hour after I started my thread and so far only 374 forummers have the honesty and integrity to admit that they are retarded gay dogs! :mad:
Shame on the rest of you! The retards in this forum are not honest and forthcoming of their true self!

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am currently doing a census on the number of SBF members or guests who are retarded gay dogs. All you morons, take this census seriously.

Now, if you are a retarded gay dog, visit this thread and I will tally the number daily and at the end of this month long census study, I will be able to have the official number of retarded gay dogs in this forum.

Thank you for participating in this census study.

15319142f75b805bf83c20e2bad98ec64770bd6d.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/z86aMM9uYNo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>​

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far, only 600 retarded gay dogs care to admit that they are dogs that happened to be retarded and gay as well. Goes to show many retarded gay dogs in this forum are either totally dishonest or in self-denial!

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So far, only 600 retarded gay dogs care to admit that they are dogs that happened to be retarded and gay as well. Goes to show many retarded gay dogs in this forum are either totally dishonest or in self-denial!

15321214015dc6bdcbf2b35b5838a6adad2d646d.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/plxXb2MtqhY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>​

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Day 1 tally for SBF census.
Only 700 retarded gay dogs came to register themselves, just a fraction of the actual number.
I am disgusted!:mad:
All you retarded gay dogs better report yourselves in over the next few days and weeks!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any1 wanna guess clit666's identity? I really think he's Leongsam's alter ego. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retard or what, they don't come in how to read your message. Want referrals izit:confused::rolleyes:

Only 700 retarded gay dogs came to register themselves, just a fraction of the actual number.
All you retarded gay dogs better report yourselves in over the next few days and weeks!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retard or what, they don't come in how to read your message. Want referrals izit:confused::rolleyes:

You retarded gay dog

The first thing people do is read the title of the thread, in this case asking ONLY retarded gay dogs to go into the thread. Didn't ur mum tell you to wipe off the dog's cum in your eyes before trying to read!

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

If thread title can leow, then you post the above within the thread for what.:confused::rolleyes: Maybe your brain flooded in dog cum:p

You retarded gay dog

The first thing people do is read the title of the thread, in this case asking ONLY retarded gay dogs to go into the thread. Didn't ur mum tell you to wipe off the dog's cum in your eyes before trying to read!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
..spastic post snipped!

Alright you win, since you have visited this thread not once, twice but thrice, I will thereby confer you the title of Supreme Retarded Gay Dog of SBF!:mad::mad:
DOn't come in to mess with my census collection again!:oIo::oIo:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay dog :oIo::oIo: Your identity has been exposed. Stop pretending anymore, Leongsam! :mad: