• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

EXPOSED: More Photos of Dr Joseph Ong a.k.a Temasekreview

WayangPartyClub

Alfrescian
Loyal
Courtesy of someone who doesn't like him very much.

Everyone who has had their reputation tarnished by him or personal life exposed by him, now is the time to go through your old photos and spot Dr. TR!

You can email me at [email protected]

dsc1136sml.jpg

dsc5475sml.jpg

dsc5477sml.jpg

dsc5483sml.jpg

dsc5496sml.jpg

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha ha ha... Imagine the next time a patient at his clinic ask him "r you the owner of Temasek Review?" I'm a big fan of your work!

Can he concentrate at his medical practise?

lightblue77

Alfrescian
Loyal
F*** off, you SPH dogs! Obviously the photo you put up.. taken by some kind professional photographers... like those dogs in SPH.

If you have the fucking guts... act as your OWN to dig more info on this Dr.... Don't rely on resources-rich machinery to attack an inividual! Even if this Doc acted all along his OWN one-man show to manage the WAYANGPARTY to TR... should be commendable.... compared to you coward that use other people resources to gain for personal benefits! fuck u!

WayangPartyClub

Alfrescian
Loyal
F*** off, you SPH dogs! Obviously the photo you put up.. taken by some kind professional photographers... like those dogs in SPH.

If you have the fucking guts... act as your OWN to dig more info on this Dr.... Don't rely on resources-rich machinery to attack an inividual! Even if this Doc acted all along his OWN one-man show to manage the WAYANGPARTY to TR... should be commendable.... compared to you coward that use other people resources to gain for personal benefits! fuck u!

Hi Dr Jospeh Ong. So you ready to admit you acted as a one-man show?

lightblue77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just becos I reply to you... I m the Doc... then those old men/women around you... ur daddy n mummy lah! Call me daddy... cos I am a man... (since all men are ur daddy) fuck u PAP/SPH dogs!

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just becos I reply to you... I m the Doc... then those old men/women around you... ur daddy n mummy lah! Call me daddy... cos I am a man... (since all men are ur daddy) fuck u PAP/SPH dogs!

Cannot blame him. Joseph Ong has mastered the art of trolling on the Internet. So right now, anyone who speak up for him, could just be the man himself.

ButtHead

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he is really not in TR anymore, why he dun want to clarify and refused to answer all the questions posed by the media?

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said

FUCK U PAP DOG!!!

GO Home and fuck you mother

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Courtesy of someone who doesn't like him very much.

Everyone who has had their reputation tarnished by him or personal life exposed by him, now is the time to go through your old photos and spot Dr. TR!

You can email me at [email protected]

I think you are the one who does not like him. WHy? YOu need to do this in order to get your salary to support your pathetic sinkie family? What a loser to live a life like that.