• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GOD'S ULTIMATE WEAPON is handicapped!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the old timers from the defunct kopitiam still remember this chap who also called himself quanhuang or GOD'S ULTIMATE WEAPON.

well, many might be pleased to learn about his tragic encounters of late.

first, his new found gf left him after squandered a tonne of $ from his bank account. then his luxury cruiser crashed and sank to the bottom of the sea.
worst, his investment in LEHMAN & PINNACLE notes are now all junkies...

as if that was ass luck enough, he got himself drunk and fell over a 4th storey balcony.

he suffered multiple fractures, hospitalised in cast that made him looked like GOD'S ULTIMATE MUMMY half dead. bad bad news for him. the dr said that he would be in wheelchair for the rest of his miserable life.

he's now completely shut off, depressed and very suicidal. he's also very violent and agitated. the funny part is only my li'l brother LEETAHSAR could get closer to him. he seems to be able to connect to the weirdest life form.

goodness!! for strangers, pls keep your distance from him lest u get smashed into a pulp by his sledgehammer.:eek:

now ain't that would please some of his ardent fans who would love to curse and swear at him last time.:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
what a surprise!

there are people who are concerned for GUW! i guess i ve lost to my li'l brother LEETAHSAR who said and bet that even though GUM could be very vulgar and nasty, he could have a loyal following.:smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this afternoon, GUW's mummified cast would be removed. he would start his movement therapy. another sad news: he could be impotent indefinitely!!:p

Last edited:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the old timers from the defunct kopitiam still remember this chap who also called himself quanhuang or GOD'S ULTIMATE WEAPON.

well, many might be pleased to learn about his tragic encounters of late.

first, his new found gf left him after squandered a tonne of $ from his bank account. then his luxury cruiser crashed and sank to the bottom of the sea.
worst, his investment in LEHMAN & PINNACLE notes are now all junkies...

as if that was ass luck enough, he got himself drunk and fell over a 4th storey balcony.

he suffered multiple fractures, hospitalised in cast that made him looked like GOD'S ULTIMATE MUMMY half dead. bad bad news for him. the dr said that he would be in wheelchair for the rest of his miserable life.

he's now completely shut off, depressed and very suicidal. he's also very violent and agitated. the funny part is only my li'l brother LEETAHSAR could get closer to him. he seems to be able to connect to the weirdest life form.

goodness!! for strangers, pls keep your distance from him lest u get smashed into a pulp by his sledgehammer.:eek:

now ain't that would please some of his ardent fans who would love to curse and swear at him last time.:rolleyes:

The truth is that the pondan hiao cheebye mouth leetahbar had been doing this and letting readers in this forum think it's a genuine story to share .........

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JNj9UJmAnC4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JNj9UJmAnC4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
he knows how the mastershapeshifter nerd looks like. hopefully the nerd would have the fortune to be bashed up by a violent handicap. his gleaming sledgehammer looks so sinister and gleaming bright.:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheebye kia bapok he's impotent and cunt use his lanjiao but he can use his gleaming sledgehammer to shove into your karchng .... LOL

ok. he's reading that. so u love it inside ur butthole. sure, he would love to please u by doing that. hahahaha!:biggrin:

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
nerd, everyone already knows it's u behind those nasty clones. still trying to be funny is it?:wink:

Am I included, pondan cheebye mouth? Suck this!

GANGSTA002.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
so how is he now? How did u know all that about him?

he's fine. was intro to him by my li'l brother leetahsar. he should be cruising in his luxury cruiser with a chiobo sitting on his lap somewhere in m'sian water heading for an idyllic private island :smile: