• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Life Outside So Bad That AMDK Also Want To Drive SBS Bus For Stable Job!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
EP rule: If a person looks like a m&d, fucks like a m&d, and prays like a m&d, then he's a m&d. Confirmed and chopped.

This one, confirmed "potong" already...must he "potong" again?...so, in the future, a white looking m&d...can qualify for another "MALAY" round of the PRESIDENT?...so now this one, "white" already chopped ( down there also), confirmed m&d. :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's complex, really. Like Jewish communities in the Americas, most were fleeing the pogroms in eastern Europe or, later, the Nazis. Wherever they found a welcoming place, they sank roots. But more often than not, they also face anti-Semitism in their new homes.

The Jews went through a long period in S. Africa where they were treated as outcasts. Some intermarried with the Boers (Boer Jews) and became accepted as 'whites' but many were caught in no-man's land: not as badly treated as the blacks, but denied many of the privileges of the whites. Those who sent money back to the new state of Israel were called Zionist traitors. As with Jews everywhere, money often helped them overcome some of these barriers by greasing the palms of the ruling class.

Like in America where Jews were involved in the civil rights movement right from the start, many prominent Jews also helped in the anti-apartheid movement. Like in America, there are also many Jews directly or indirectly involved in aiding the oppression of the blacks and coloureds.

The Jews have a long history of being persecuted & hunted...

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Jews have a long history of being persecuted & hunted...

Their history in Europe parallels that of the Hakkas in China. And you see very similar cultural traits: intelligence, pugnaciousness, an unusual love for money, shrewdness & cunning, proclivity for political machinations, lack of rootedness to their host land. Their women are particularly domineering and aggressive.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So u have Fandi Ahmad marrying a South African now S African marry local Malay. Even stevens.

34 can still call him up for NS no ? Can drive bus means can drive 3 tonner.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back in Ang moh land this motherfucker Mario lookalike with his koopa moustache guy would be seen as a homeless pedo certified sex offender registry and I would not hesitate to bring out my police stun baton and beat this guy down for sleeping on my park bench.but in sgland he is lauded as a white hero bus captain of the year and xmm will be throwing themselves and their oppais and panties all over him.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their history in Europe parallels that of the Hakkas in China. And you see very similar cultural traits: intelligence, pugnaciousness, an unusual love for money, shrewdness & cunning, proclivity for political machinations, lack of rootedness to their host land. Their women are particularly domineering and aggressive.

Hakkas are not the best businessmen merchants money makers actually.politicians maybe,but most of the famous businessmen in china history are the teochews,Cantonese,the richest merchant in China's history was a hokkien named How Qua.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The next time you board a bus, the driver may just greet you with a cheerful "goeie more" (pronounced ho-yah mo-ra).

It's not a question of life being so bad in SA. It's all about that Malay pussy being SO GOOD!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not a question of life being so bad in SA. It's all about that Malay pussy being SO GOOD!

Have to agree. Of the local ethnicities, Malay girls are the most orgasmic and the most responsive in bed. Next would be the geragoks.

But you have to be able to keep up with their insatiable appetites.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
‘Where are you from?’ Meet Hougang’s friendly ang mor bus captain - Channel NewsAsia
channelnewsasia.com/news/cnainsider/where-are-you-from-meet-hougang-s-friendly-ang-mor-bus-captain-9107678
(By Desmond Ng; 09 Aug 2017 10:41AM)

Born in South Africa, Mr Ellis came to Singapore in 2009 to meet a local girl that he had been communicating with online.

The two married in 2011 and he became a Singapore citizen two years ago.

(Mr Ellis married Ilyana in 2011.)

Mr Ellis recounted how impressed he was by the friendly culture here and the ease of getting around, especially with English being the main language. And when he got married, the decision to move here was an easy one.

“I wanted to live in the East, but the main reason is I wanted to be here to build my life with my wife.

“The understanding was that we will either settle here or in South Africa, but the preference was Singapore. And of course it’s a really nice country to live in, truly,” he said.

This meant giving up his South African citizenship, but he said his heritage will always be a part of him. “You can’t take that away,” he said.

[video=youtube;euJ2xaxDrPg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euJ2xaxDrPg[/video]

Mr Ellis belongs to an evolving ‘Others’ category, which makes up 3.2 per cent of the total resident population. This mix of ‘Others’ has changed quite dramatically over the years.

In 2000, Eurasians topped the list, followed by Caucasians and then Arabs. Today, the top three are Filipinos, Caucasians and an ‘Others’ within ‘Others’ category – a mix bag of ethnicities which could include Vietnamese, Myanmarese and Africans.

The proportion of Eurasians has halved to 13 per cent, just under 17,000 Eurasians.

This is what I meant in this thread

https://sammyboy.com/showthread.php...ages-in-the-Malay-community-and-repercussions

I mean look at this. this minah is a member of the muslim community. In the course of just one day, she must have met many eligible and single men from her community, all of them with the same religious and cultural background. Yet, she rejects all of them. She would prefer to go online and converse with a total stranger half a world away in south africa, of completely different culture, faith and race. and marry him. WTF? What is wrong with the men in her community that they are all not suitable for her. Why not go to malaysia and meet them, rather then go online? This is just downright no respect to your own culture and race. Its one thing to fuck angmos just for fun, totally another to marry them. Like that in 50 years, there will be no more purebred malays. good luck to the PAP and their stupid quotas.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This proves that Singapore attracts trash.america attracts south Africa Caucasians like Elon musk to become america's real life Tony stark..we attract south african talents to come here and be bus drivers and fuck a pussy he met online.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The Jews were in Mandela's core team that fought and overthrew apartheid. Rivonia where Mandela and his co-conspirators plotted was bought by Jewish activists for the cause. The raid at Rivonia by the apartheid regime led to Mandela and his co-conspirators long incarceration and that included the father of South Africa's 2nd President.

The surname Ellis is prominent and common in SA. Ellis Park is world famous venue for Rugby whwre Nelson Mandela famously wore the Boers colours and lifted the 95 Rugby World Cup, its first major sporting win after the lifting of the World wide blockade of SA and it united a broken nation.

Yes, we should be honoured that we an have Ellis in our midst driving our buses and being a Singaporean. These are the people that we need. Give us a couple more of Ellises than PRCs who go on strike or some India Indian bimbo whose nose is in the air and thinks her heavily accented English is an achievement in itself.

ellis is not a Jewish name, dumb ass. ellis is a good old anglo saxon name. There are 2 types of angmos in S.A. There is the privileged dominant class of Afrikaaners, descendents of dutch settlers and speak a version of dutch, called Afrikaan. Then there is the under privileged class of angmos, those that are marginalized and picked on by the Afrikaans, and these are the English South Africans, descendants of the British that also came to South africa. Both groups don't like each other. Their ancestors fought the Boer war. Because of the prejudice by the numerically superior Afrikaaners, Many english angmos have left the country and moved to the UK, and Canada and Australia. U will meet a few of them in Singapore, as many are in the financial industry in the UK and are posted here by the head office. Anyway, that is what one of them related to me. Afrikaaners hardly ever migrate out of SA.

So, my guess is that this Ellis is an english angmo, as evidenced by his surname and also the fact he says everyone speaks english here. instead of moving to UK or some other angmo country, he probably could not qualify and ended up having to fuck this minah to get out of SA and migrate here.

By the way, Old fart's Familee has a branch in SA. One of the nieces married into a SA wealthy family of the right angmo pedigree and moved to Cape Town. They wouldn't leave SA for all the diamonds in DeBeers, not even if they have to live behind a fortified wall compound with bodyguards and bulletproof and armoured cars.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jew is originated from England and Wales and with sir name Ellis?
Ellis is a first name and surname of English and Welsh origin.[1][2][3] The surname was first recorded in 1202 in Lincolnshire, England.[4]

Last name: Ellis. This ancient surname of many spellings, is a "crusader" import into Europe from the Holy Land. Recorded as Elliss, Elix, Ellice, Eles, Elias, Heelis, and many other forms, it derives from the Greek "Elias", itself from the Hebrew "Eliyahu", and meaning "Jehovah is God".

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only 34 and he gives up his job and drives a bus. This type can call foreign talent? I think the coffee boy at the kopi tiam downstairs have more ambition to do better in life...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah lor,,that is why I don't understand why m&d men like fandi etc will want to marry outside their race,,,minahs are actually damn hot and damn good in bed,,,if not for their damn religion, I would not mind having a minah gf,,

Have to agree. Of the local ethnicities, Malay girls are the most orgasmic and the most responsive in bed. Next would be the geragoks.

But you have to be able to keep up with their insatiable appetites.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks again for the clarification. Beholden to you.

ellis is not a Jewish name, dumb ass. ellis is a good old anglo saxon name. There are 2 types of angmos in S.A. There is the privileged dominant class of Afrikaaners, descendents of dutch settlers and speak a version of dutch, called Afrikaan. Then there is the under privileged class of angmos, those that are marginalized and picked on by the Afrikaans, and these are the English South Africans, descendants of the British that also came to South africa. Both groups don't like each other. Their ancestors fought the Boer war. Because of the prejudice by the numerically superior Afrikaaners, Many english angmos have left the country and moved to the UK, and Canada and Australia. U will meet a few of them in Singapore, as many are in the financial industry in the UK and are posted here by the head office. Anyway, that is what one of them related to me. Afrikaaners hardly ever migrate out of SA.

So, my guess is that this Ellis is an english angmo, as evidenced by his surname and also the fact he says everyone speaks english here. instead of moving to UK or some other angmo country, he probably could not qualify and ended up having to fuck this minah to get out of SA and migrate here.

By the way, Old fart's Familee has a branch in SA. One of the nieces married into a SA wealthy family of the right angmo pedigree and moved to Cape Town. They wouldn't leave SA for all the diamonds in DeBeers, not even if they have to live behind a fortified wall compound with bodyguards and bulletproof and armoured cars.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah lor,,that is why I don't understand why m&d men like fandi etc will want to marry outside their race,,,minahs are actually damn hot and damn good in bed,,,if not for their damn religion, I would not mind having a minah gf,,

m&ds may be friendly and chill and relac kampong but do u really want to marry into a race with no proclivity nor inclination in doing anything or achieving anything in life besides playing soccer and guitar?I want to build empires and conglomerates I want to travel to space I want to watch mankind advance not swing around in a tree with my ancestors all day.