• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat what is this spoiling vote i keep reading about?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's a pictorial example:

photo-7-9-15-9-16-05-pm.jpg

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
you method sounds dubious.

one way to spoil your vote is to put a cross on every candidate. Guaranteed spoilt vote. If you do that, even if pap wants to cheat, it cant.

I am definitely gg to spoil my vote if the PE is reserved for only Malay candidates.

It is better to spoil your vote in protest rather than not voting. If 50% spoil their votes, it will be a huge embarrassment for LHL and the pap

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
one way to spoil your vote is to put a cross on every candidate. Guaranteed spoilt vote. If you do that, even if pap wants to cheat, it cant

sounds logical…..i guess writing CANNOT BE LA or NO WAY next to each name won't 100% cut it?

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why spoil it when you have the chance to poke fun with?
Vote against the favourite and enjoy.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why spoil it when you have the chance to poke fun with?
Vote against the favourite and enjoy.

Voting against the PAP candidate is good.

But what happens if both are pap candidates like Halimah Yacob and Zainuddin? if so spoiling vote is the best choice.

So best strategy is:

1. Go to polling station on voting day
2. Make sure you dont give your vote to the pap endorsed candidate

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if there's a serial number on ballot with technology these days you can be tracked. i busted this myth before about dubious claims that serial numbered ballots can never be tracked to voters at u.s. polling stations. if serial numbered ballots are shuffled thoroughly and handed out randomly to incoming voters, yes, tracking precision becomes more problematic. nonetheless serial numbers are necessary to authenticate the validity of ballots. otherwise can photocopy and hack the paper system.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
if there's a serial number on ballot with technology these days you can be tracked. i busted this myth before about dubious claims that serial numbered ballots can never be tracked to voters at u.s. polling stations. if serial numbered ballots are shuffled thoroughly and handed out randomly to incoming voters, yes, tracking precision becomes more problematic. nonetheless serial numbers are necessary to authenticate the validity of ballots. otherwise can photocopy and hack the paper system.

Absolute nonsense. Our government has debunked this allegations many times.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Absolute nonsense. Our government has debunked this allegations many times.

whether debunked or not in the sg context, don't need to be ashamed or fearful of who or which party you vote for. for me i will always vote republican and pap. and i even dare to wear my "make america great again" hat to vote in a liberal enclave.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't bother.

Gahmen will engineer it in such a way that there will be no other candidates nominated apart from the Speakeress.

Look at the conditions for qualification....let alone for a Malay?