• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious President hopeful priest stay away from mangoes

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At one time, chinese in south east asia were sympathetic to communist insurgents. I don't have to mention the attrocities and economic damage.

They shld jus go back to their motherland or migrate to sinkieland instead of day in n out whining away they r being discriminated when i saw so many cheena jiuhukia n cheena indon own so many big land n properties when most malays n javanese live in squatters.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They shld jus go back to their motherland or migrate to sinkieland instead of day in n out whining away they r being discriminated when i saw so many cheena jiuhukia n cheena indon own so many big land n properties when most malays n javanese live in squatters.

This m&d boy doesn't look like he is living in a squatter. If the muslims are such big losers, maybe they should spend more time working and upgrading their skills and less time praying. That alone would boost their productivity and incomes by leaps and bounds.

Sultan-Johor-Mack-Truck-KMJ2016-01.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not that Halimah has thrown her burka into the ring..I am sure that it will be a walkover..pinky can't afford a hiccup

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not that Halimah has thrown her burka into the ring..I am sure that it will be a walkover..pinky can't afford a hiccup

The grassroots leaders led by John Tan will back Madam President's bid to be the first woman president of Singapore.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The grassroots leaders led by John Tan will back Madam President's bid to be the first woman president of Singapore.

Walk over no need anyone's backing...but walkover also means not erected preseedent as no one voted for her...like Nathan..he was never an elected president as no one voted for him

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This m&d boy doesn't look like he is living in a squatter. If the muslims are such big losers, maybe they should spend more time working and upgrading their skills and less time praying. That alone would boost their productivity and incomes by leaps and bounds.

Sultan-Johor-Mack-Truck-KMJ2016-01.jpg

Only 1 in a million. But in indon 3 % cheena in indon n they control the economy. N u whining n whining away crying non muslims being discriminated.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only 1 in a million. But in indon 3 % cheena in indon n they control the economy. N u whining n whining away crying non muslims being discriminated.

The difference is that the m&d sultan represents the m&ds. That's why the m&ds want so much to keep him as a symbol of m&d power and their bumi status.

Chink billionaires in no way represent the chinks. A chink billionaire controlling a huge chunk of the economy has nothing to do with a poor chink hawker. A chink billionaire got to where he is by overcoming a lot of adversity, buying off corrupt m&d officials and having a keen eye for business. A m&d sultan got to where he is largely by being born into the right family, usually as the first born or eldest surviving son.

But I don't expect a muslim who prays 5 times a day to know the difference. Their mosque preachers usually stir shit and rejects the idea of hard work and meritocracy, prefering to teach ideologies that muslims should dominate the world simply because they are muslims, and that muslims are being screwed over by the jews, chinks and christians all the time.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The difference is that the m&d sultan represents the m&ds. That's why the m&ds want so much to keep him as a symbol of m&d power and their bumi status.

Chink billionaires in no way represent the chinks. A chink billionaire controlling a huge chunk of the economy has nothing to do with a poor chink hawker. A chink billionaire got to where he is by overcoming a lot of adversity, buying off corrupt m&d officials and having a keen eye for business. A m&d sultan got to where he is largely by being born into the right family, usually as the first born or eldest surviving son.

But I don't expect a muslim who prays 5 times a day to know the difference. Their mosque preachers usually stir shit and rejects the idea of hard work and meritocracy, prefering to teach ideologies that muslims should dominate the world simply because they are muslims, and that muslims are being screwed over by the jews, chinks and christians all the time.

So u dont kpkb ur cheena being discriminated in msia or indon. Cos they can always cm here or to their motherland. I m sure garment here n their motherland will take good care of cheena

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So u dont kpkb ur cheena being discriminated in msia or indon. Cos they can always cm here or to their motherland. I m sure garment here n their motherland will take good care of cheena

So you don't kpkb that the chinks, christians and jews are constantly sodomizing m&ds like yourself.

Not happy, feel free to fuck off back to indon or whichever shithole you came from. The chinks founded and established most of the modern cities in mudland, including KL. Feel free to fuck off back to your island back in indon or some barbaric village in kelantan.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you don't kpkb that the chinks, christians and jews are constantly sodomizing m&ds like yourself.

Not happy, feel free to fuck off back to indon or whichever shithole you came from. The chinks founded and established most of the modern cities in mudland, including KL. Feel free to fuck off back to your island back in indon or some barbaric village in kelantan.

Ya. Blah blah blah. Whole world built by cheena. Have u taken ur med?

Btw i have houses at msia n indon. My ancestors fm Msia. No probm for me. Whereas u chink can crawl back to ur middle shit if u n ur kind kpkb in msia n indon ya.

Last edited:

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal
When religious Muslims opposed Ah Hok solely on the criteria of race and Religion, they reveal that they are not mature enough to accept Non-Muslims into leadership positions.

Is it the religion itself, or is it the interpretation of the religion that is sorely wanting? Or is it purely a question of bad genes?

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
When religious Muslims opposed Ah Hok solely on the criteria of race and Religion, they reveal that they are not mature enough to accept Non-Muslims into leadership positions.

Is it the religion itself, or is it the interpretation of the religion that is sorely wanting? Or is it purely a question of bad genes?

Sorry mate this ahok made some stupid references to their holy book. This was was got him in trouble. He was the front runner, and got arrogant.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry mate this ahok made some stupid references to their holy book. This was was got him in trouble. He was the front runner, and got arrogant.

Becareful wat u post. Less john cunt will say Muslims always blame non muslims for everythg under d moon n sun:rolleyes:

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
why not

becos of ah Bock, they chut pattern and said that this time round must

elect a non chinese president

no sensible soul will wanna turn down this cbl post

just need to wave yr hands during Aug the 9th and paid millions

after Prataman, KFC and now Mee Rebus

will ah bock lived another 5 years to contest the next next president again?