• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Four Islamic-Arabic Words Every Infidel Must Know and Understand

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
crybaby m&d whoami getting whacked.

U or i kanna whacked day in day out? U go ckh urself cry baby pussie Jah jamban...a special thread dedicated to u at flamed thread.by chinkpissie.

Dont hide here sissy pussie Jah. Go to ur thread Flame war central. No allies ya or no balls? Oh ya...ur a pussie afterall. Bwahahaha....

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Minimum, you are a terrorist sympathiser. Terrorist or traitor, dunno yet.

Can always examine your own behaviour.

Have you defended/justified the actions of any of following groups like ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, Wahabi groups, whatever radical islamic groups?

Do you flame people who expose radical islamic preachers who preach hate?

Do you turn a blind eye when muslims slaughter other muslims, but scream and rage when a muslim gets killed by non-muslim?

Do you turn keep quiet when muslim majority societies discriminate against non-muslim minorities, but scream and rage about islamophobia?

As mentioned many times by me i m repeating 1 last time. I dont condone taking lives of old n young children civilians. They r innocent. But u condone killing of civilian lives by ur master USA n Nato. Thousands n thousnds of innocent lives were killed. Y u never condemn act of terrorism?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hallo duluxe. U r such a useless balless pussy cat hitam. If u tink wat u post is gospel truth then y dont u post them in ur FB? Millions of viewers be reading ur post includg urs truely. I will for sure debunk all ur post tere. Herw only handful viewers. Not challenging lah. Come...do us all a favour. Post in ur FB as well. Y so afraid if is d truth? Scare kena sue? Lim kopi? LoL!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As mentioned many times by me i m repeating 1 last time. I dont condone taking lives of old n young children civilians. They r innocent. But u condone killing of civilian lives by ur master USA n Nato. Thousands n thousnds of innocent lives were killed. Y u never condemn act of terrorism?

muslim indons kill hundreds of thousands of non-muslim papuans. No mention from you.

muslim saudi kill thousands of yemeni muslim civilians. No mention from you.

muslim leader saddam slaughter easily 100k kurds. No mention from you.

muslim arabs kill tens of thousands of niggers in sudan. No mention from you.

non-muslim USA and NATO kill thousand of muslims. Your heart bleeds and you are outraged.

You don't see your own islamic hypocrisy, the rest of us do.

Your sort of selective outrage over human rights abuses is a common islamist worldview. Muslims go around killing people, you act blur. No street protests, no outrage in the mosques. USA kills some muslims, muslims take to the streets in protests, mosque preachers happily stir up lots of shit.

Of course muslims like you condone terrorism and killing. Look at your own selective "outrage" of killing civilians.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Minimum, you are a terrorist sympathiser. Terrorist or traitor, dunno yet.

Can always examine your own behaviour.

Have you defended/justified the actions of any of following groups like ISIS, Al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah, Wahabi groups, whatever radical islamic groups?

Do you flame people who expose radical islamic preachers who preach hate?

Do you turn a blind eye when muslims slaughter other muslims, but scream and rage when a muslim gets killed by non-muslim?

Do you turn keep quiet when muslim majority societies discriminate against non-muslim minorities, but scream and rage about islamophobia?

Ah Hia, you will remember that potential terrorist self professed good muslim was so upset when some unrelated rohingya muslims were killed for reaon unrelated to religion , he had to release his anger on social media posts. What a hyprocrite! It takes only a mad mosque preacher to turn a good muslim who professed don't condone this and that into a radicalized fcuk.

Ah Hia, every of your point is very salient and should be made into a checklist for grassroots watch groups. They should appoint you as the grassroots CT leader. I wish I have at least 1 power to up you.

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hallo duluxe. U r such a useless balless pussy cat hitam. If u tink wat u post is gospel truth then y dont u post them in ur FB? Millions of viewers be reading ur post includg urs truely. I will for sure debunk all ur post tere. Herw only handful viewers. Not challenging lah. Come...do us all a favour. Post in ur FB as well. Y so afraid if is d truth? Scare kena sue? Lim kopi? LoL!

How you know I do not comment on FB? You are so full of balls, post your FB account here first lah! Hyprocritical liar.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
muslim indons kill hundreds of thousands of non-muslim papuans. No mention from you.

muslim saudi kill thousands of yemeni muslim civilians. No mention from you.

muslim leader saddam slaughter easily 100k kurds. No mention from you.

muslim arabs kill tens of thousands of niggers in sudan. No mention from you.

non-muslim USA and NATO kill thousand of muslims. Your heart bleeds and you are outraged.

You don't see your own islamic hypocrisy, the rest of us do.

Your sort of selective outrage over human rights abuses is a common islamist worldview. Muslims go around killing people, you act blur. No street protests, no outrage in the mosques. USA kills some muslims, muslims take to the streets in protests, mosque preachers happily stir up lots of shit.

Of course muslims like you condone terrorism and killing. Look at your own selective "outrage" of killing civilians.

Watever happened to Iraq n ME ur Master USA had already grant u a favour by invading killing thousands of civilians. Y u no protest or cut n paste here. If saddam or any dictators commit evil deeds then its their own domestic probm. Y u kapo n interfere by takg thousands of lives destroyg homes n properties. See...now ur master sell arms to saudi? Now interfere in Syria? Y u quiet? Let muslims handle muslims affair. USA or Russia or Nato shld stay out of their affairs.

Ehh...hw u know we condone those actions by indon garment? U attend Friday prayers n listen to friday sermons?

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Watever happened to Iraq n ME ur Master USA had already grant u a favour by invading killing thousands of civilians. Y u no protest or cut n paste here. If saddam or any dictators commit evil deeds then its their own domestic probm. Y u kapo n interfere by takg thousands of lives destroyg homes n properties. See...now ur master sell arms to saudi? Now interfere in Syria? Y u quiet? Let muslims handle muslims affair. USA or Russia or Nato shld stay out of their affairs.

Standard islamists, pro terrorist, pro isis replies.

Muslim kill muslims, muslims kill non-muslims act blur. Say none of your business.

Non-muslims retaliate and kill muslims back, suddenly not domestic business. Must get involved. Get outraged.

We have to handle muslim affairs because muslims are too blood thirsty. They really want to keep fighting each other, usually over some dead family business of muhammad, sunni vs shiite nonsense.

If Muslims can keep their affairs in order, no need to interfere.

You need to stop sucking the dicks of your arab masters.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Standard islamists, pro terrorist, pro isis replies.

Muslim kill muslims, muslims kill non-muslims act blur. Say none of your business.

Non-muslims retaliate and kill muslims back, suddenly not domestic business. Must get involved. Get outraged.

We have to handle muslim affairs because muslims are too blood thirsty. They really want to keep fighting each other, usually over some dead family business of muhammad, sunni vs shiite nonsense.

If Muslims can keep their affairs in order, no need to interfere.

You need to stop sucking the dicks of your arab masters.

U ustand wat i m saying? Or u want me to speak Malay. I said do u attend n hear our fridays sermons? Protest can cm in many forms. Our imam condemned such actions. We d congregation also agreed to wat our imam had preached n we prayed together so tat d war n killing stop n no more bloodshed. U expect us to arm ourselves n join US to invade syria? U expect us to armed ourselves to attack indon?:rolleyes:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U ustand wat i m saying? Or u want me to speak Malay. I said do u attend n hear our fridays sermons? Protest can cm in many forms. Our imam condemned such actions. We d congregation also agreed to wat our imam had preached n we prayed together so tat d war n killing stop n no more bloodshed.

m&ds want Singapore to sever ties with Israel because they see Israel killing some muslims.

No m&ds have demanded for Singapore to sever ties with Indon when Indon muslim soldiers kill far more papuans non-muslims and muslim acehnese.

No m&ds have demanded for Singapore to sever ties with saudi arabia for killing yemeni muslims.

No m&ds have demanded for Singapore to sever ties with saddam hussein when he was slaughtering muslim kurds.

No m&ds have demanded for Singapore to sever ties with Jordan for killing thousands upon thousand of palestinians.

Selective outrage. No sense of justice. Just sucking arab dick, notably saudis.

U expect us to arm ourselves n join US to invade syria? U expect us to armed ourselves to attack indon?:rolleyes:

Good point.

Lots of mozzies around the world join ISIS because of their idiotic sense of injustice of muslims getting killed. Very few muslims come from afar to join anti-isis or anti-taliban militias. The only muslims I know who hate isis and fight isis are those living under their rule or risk the threat of being overrun by isis. However, those same muslims often aren't any better. They share similar isis ideology of intolerance and hatred towards non-muslims, just like what we see in mudland and indon.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
m&ds want Singapore to sever ties with Israel because they see Israel killing some muslims.

No m&ds have demanded for Singapore to sever ties with Indon when Indon muslim soldiers kill far more papuans non-muslims and muslim acehnese.

No m&ds have demanded for Singapore to sever ties with saudi arabia for killing yemeni muslims.

No m&ds have demanded for Singapore to sever ties with saddam hussein when he was slaughtering muslim kurds.

No m&ds have demanded for Singapore to sever ties with Jordan for killing thousands upon thousand of palestinians.

Selective outrage. No sense of justice. Just sucking arab dick, notably saudis.

Good point.

Lots of mozzies around the world join ISIS because of their idiotic sense of injustice of muslims getting killed. Very few muslims come from afar to join anti-isis or anti-taliban militias. The only muslims I know who hate isis and fight isis are those living under their rule or risk the threat of being overrun by isis. However, those same muslims often aren't any better. They share similar isis ideology of intolerance and hatred towards non-muslims, just like what we see in mudland and indon.

I only protect my country. Y shld i armed myself like US kapo kapo n interfere others affair. To take a human life is a great sin. So i dont condone killing of innocent lives muslims n non muslims

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
U ustand wat i m saying? Or u want me to speak Malay. I said do u attend n hear our fridays sermons? Protest can cm in many forms. Our imam condemned such actions. We d congregation also agreed to wat our imam had preached n we prayed together so tat d war n killing stop n no more bloodshed. U expect us to arm ourselves n join US to invade syria? U expect us to armed ourselves to attack indon?:rolleyes:

What you are telling is one side of the picture. In sinkieland, mosque are heavily scripted and have to toss government lines. A few of the imams and their followers have turned to FB to vent their frustration. How I know? I have been actively engaging them on FB.

The native indons are multi religious race, they can be indon muslims or indon christians or indon hindus. Indon are very different from mat yo yo. Indon government is changing their laws to take down radical muslim groups. Most indons I came across are nominal muslims. The radical muslim groups in Indon are formed by preachers attended sponsored Islamic universities in the ME.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What you are telling is one side of the picture. In sinkieland, mosque are heavily scripted and have to toss government lines. A few of the imams and their followers have turned to FB to vent their frustration. How I know? I have been actively engaging them on FB.

The native indons are multi religious race, they can be indon muslims or indon christians or indon hindus. Indon are very different from mat yo yo. Indon government is changing their laws to take down radical muslim groups. Most indons I came across are nominal muslims. The radical muslim groups in Indon are formed by preachers attended sponsored Islamic universities in the ME.

Dont talk so much. Wats ur fb? I will c u tere. Rem to identify urself as cat hitam duluxe:biggrin:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure. Post ur fb a/c here. If scare then pm me?:rolleyes:

You said 'sure'. Then post your FB account here for me to follow up lah. You are the one making the challenge, you should make the move first lah! I am balless, must wait for you to move first. You issue the challenge, not me lah. Waiting for the good muslim to post first.
You are practising Tawriya, Kitman or Muruna?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You said 'sure'. Then post your FB account here for me to follow up lah. You are the one making the challenge, you should make the move first lah! I am balless, must wait for you to move first. You issue the challenge, not me lah. Waiting for the good muslim to post first.
You are practising Tawriya, Kitman or Muruna?

I knew fm start. Balless cat hitam. No balls to post ur fb here. U only good in hidg behind pc. Balless piece of tahi itam