• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC FTrash Ate Mac in Swimwear! Embrace!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 25 Feb 2013
Inappropriate for family to eat at McDonald's in swimwear

inappropriate_for_family_to_eat_at_mcdonalds_in_swimwear-thumbnail.jpg

A STOMPer spotted a family eating at McDonald's dressed only in their swimwear.

The STOMPer says the family seemed to be Chinese nationals and were at Downtown East

He said:

"Spotted this family of three eating McDonald's at Downtown East.

"The man was wearing swimming trunks and was half-naked, the mother and daughter were wearing swimsuits."

Click on thumbnails for larger image

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why throw so many stories in 1 thread? Better split up.

Edit: deleted unrelated, uncommented stories.

Last edited:

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Again.. this German citizen is not practising what he/she preaches.

In previous thread, this mod posted telling me not to call names. And here is this mod.. calling ppl names FIRST!

And again.. I'm not stalking you.. don't be so full of yourself.. I was reading this cos I wanted to see what kind of PRC wore swimwear into Macs.. I would love a chesty PRC in bikini eating in Macs, in front of me.. so I can take pics too.

And then.. I came across your posting. Sigh.. Sam.. can tell your mod to not accuse others of "stalking", especially when the mod got no proof.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

In previous thread, this mod posted telling me not to call names. And here is this mod.. calling ppl names FIRST!

And again.. I'm not stalking you.. don't be so full of yourself.. I was reading this cos I wanted to see what kind of PRC wore swimwear into Macs.. I would love a chesty PRC in bikini eating in Macs, in front of me.. so I can take pics too.

And then.. I came across your posting. Sigh.. Sam.. can tell your mod to not accuse others of "stalking", especially when the mod got no proof.

He is German by way of his German boyfriend's left over cum in his mouth?....LOL

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hallo uncle,

mission still not completed?