• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kinana spotted at LKY's Tanjong Pagar GRC..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forummer Kinana spotted at Tanjong Pagar.. Is this acceptable..???? :mad::eek::biggrin::p:eek:

man_decked_in_sexy_outfit_at_tanjong_pagar_eatery_leaves_patron-thumbnail.jpg

Source: STOMP

STOMPer Lyn was near a eatery in Tanjong Pagar when she came across a man dressed in just a see-through netted outfit and an underwear.

The STOMPer wrote:

"I was at a roti prata store in Tanjong Pagar when I spotted a sexy 'ah gua' eating roti prata with a group of friends there.

"Wonder if it is appropriate to dress like that. My son was there and I didn't know what to say after he asked me about the outfit."

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kinana is a she lah....
but she looks like a fucking man...

now wonder everyday singing praises of that Ho Ching to the fucking high heavens....

"birds" of a fucking feather...

yucks...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kinana is a she lah....
but she looks like a fucking man...

now wonder everyday singing praises of that Ho Ching to the fucking high heavens....

"birds" of a fucking feather...

yucks...

Tuayapeh you Tanjong Pagar regular ahh?

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of festivals at the temple there ... though i saw tuayapeh walking around with his entourage around there before leh....

got a lot of MILFs asking for 4D, wonder whether he got ask them *anything* :wink: in return .... naice.....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A lot of festivals at the temple there ... though i saw tuayapeh walking around with his entourage around there before leh....

got a lot of MILFs asking for 4D, wonder whether he got ask them *anything* :wink: in return .... naice.....

There's a 24 hr Mama coffeeshop quite near to The Pinnacle.. Beware of this Bayi with blue coloured Turban in his 50s.. He's from Malaysia.. He would go from one table to another offering people his fortune telling service.. Then he would give them his so called lucky 4D numbers for a price.. He's just a conman.. Just beware if you guys encountered him there..

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's a 24 hr Mama coffeeshop quite near to The Pinnacle.. Beware of this Bayi with blue coloured Turban in his 50s.. He's from Malaysia.. He would go from one table to another offering people his fortune telling service.. Then he would give them his so called lucky 4D numbers for a price.. He's just a conman.. Just beware if you guys encountered him there..

You are right....

i told him to give me 4D numbers to buy for the draw sometime last year and I will give him prize money the next time I see him

that bullshitting fucker did not bother me after that....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

inderjit-singh.jpg

What's the matter? You don't like my blue turban or my lucky numbers?

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stupid Juvenile thread...only an imbecile willmstart a stupidnthread like this.

If it is so juvenile, why are you posting here?
Go post elsewhere, don't post here if you it as a stupid thread.
The fact that you JOINED in, means that much more.

enuff said, pucker up n kiss ur master's asses.. go..

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kinana off-day, no need to work at desker road (chinese new year). He heard Tanjong Pagar area quite hip, so he together with kopiuncle and gang, ventured there to seek attention.