• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are KJ and DL from another planet?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like Desmond n Kenneth's Davidic spirit of taking on giants.
Its truly the Singapore spirit on display

See. This a prime example of a PAP supporter pretending to support two opposition candidates who are out to deny opposition of a win.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me too...me salute these two great men...they have the guts to challenge the Goliath!!! who says singaporeans have no balls?

Here is another example of a PAP supporter doing the same thing of pretending to support two no hopers. PAP is really desperate.

Last edited:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
display_image.php

this KJ from the Yellow Planet...good luck!

He's definitely a chip off the old block -- the haggard and beseiged appearance. hahaha

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
See. This a prime example of a PAP supporter pretending to support two opposition candidates who are out to deny opposition of a win.

I would really love to have these two guys win. they will bring true alternative voice to the parliament.

What I really don't like is WP, a bunch of liars that had been co-opted by PAP. Why are you so stupid my fren?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would really love to have these two guys win. they will bring true alternative voice to the parliament.

What I really don't like is WP, a bunch of liars that had been co-opted by PAP. Why are you so stupid my fren?

There are people whom I admire even though they could be my enemies. But people who put on a false front, I can never accept them. You are the prime speciment that meets the full description of such a category of people.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are people whom I admire even though they could be my enemies. But people who put on a false front, I can never accept them. You are the prime speciment that meets the full description of such a category of people.

What is there to gain with another PAP MP in parliament much less another WP MP?
WP is putting up a false front. Why are you so stupid?

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tend to agree with you. From DL and KJ's perspective, their parties have to stand for election even if they know that they will lose. They need to take every opportunities to make themselves and their parties known to the electorate.

What is the point of forming a political party if it does not compete in elections?
Only through the election will any party knows if it has ground support or not.

All this talk of spoiling the chance in a multi-cornered fight is undemocratic and thuggish.

It's the same as the dumb by-election effect of by-gone years. It failed so miserably because
no electorate will give chance to a wimpy party that thinks too much for its own good.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal

don't talk cock la kinana

There can only be ONE winner... obviously you have been licking clean KPK's fingers thats why you are full of it.....

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tend to agree with you. From DL and KJ's perspective, their parties have to stand for election even if they know that they will lose. They need to take every opportunities to make themselves and their parties known to the electorate.

Then don't call yourselves Opposition parties. You are just anti-Others parties. You are not Opposition parties to PAP. You are also oppose to opposition.

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Desmond Lim has no choice................if he don't run then next GE, he also can't run here.............where can he go ? go new place mah lagi more difficult to win ?

as for Kenneth............he'll be the perfect PAP mole...........his father was a famous anti-PAP guy so who will suspect Kenneth will work for PAP ?

why he work for PAP ? he'll want to avoid the same destruction his father suffered mah.................besides, he know he'll never see PAP kana kicked out in his lifetime...................so why go against PAP ?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then don't call yourselves Opposition parties. You are just anti-Others parties. You are not Opposition parties to PAP. You are also oppose to opposition.

they have to look after their personal and party interests first. the greatest cause in the world is my own cause. it is truly regrettable if a MCF result in a PAP victory.

there will be opposition unity and cooperation among the different parties but only if the condition doesn't comes into conflict with more important interests. nothing can really be done about it. this is human nature.