• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Friend Jocelyn

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro,
chat room is for real time chat, forum wall is for asynchronous chat :smile::smile::smile:
ultimately an avenue for exchange of ideas :p:p:p

Bro Zhihau, remember one turning of the thread started with fixing you up with Constance. See how far we have come.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pro-active man may not get his girl. Ha ha ... just joking...confess I really enjoy the friendly banter.
BS, yours (from little I know) runs contrary to your nick. In chasing skirts, not just affairs of the heart -many of us blokes are blur king (if not sotong too):p Don't disagree with TS that ladies can be more objective minded to get their prey ...feminine wiles we sorely lack hehehe:p

Come partake in teaser of thread

Last edited:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro blur, I am sure with your rich experience, you should have several real life examples to share.

Fook Gor, no leh, my real life is pretty screwed :o

I was once asked by a fellow lady undergrad out. Yes, she dated me. She brought me to the lingerie dept at Robinson. Then she started asking for my opinion on the various pieces she picked up. I was so dumbfounded and I didn't know how to react. That is how screwed I was.

Too bad, such never happened again. :(

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I was once asked by a fellow lady undergrad out. Yes, she dated me. She brought me to the lingerie dept at Robinson. Then she started asking for my opinion on the various pieces she picked up. I was so dumbfounded and I didn't know how to react. That is how screwed I was.

WTF! You really blur!

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tracy you come chatroom and teach us guys how to get the girl they want ah.

No, it won't happen that way. When she appeared at the chatroom, all the buaya would ask her these:

- You boy or girl?
- how old are you?
- where do you stay?
- when are you free?
- do you enjoy sex? etc etc

And if my idol IHP appears, colourful expletive will come on non stop. IHP alone could up the decibel by many notches. He is the best I would say.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BS, yours (from little I know) runs contrary to your nick. In chasing skirts, not just affairs of the heart -many of us blokes are blur king (if not sotong too):p Don't disagree with TS that ladies can be more objective minded to get their prey ...feminine wiles we sorely lack hehehe:p

Come partake in teaser of thread

Thanks bro yinyang for the invitation.

I am cumming... opps... came oredi... paiseh...

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Buying lady undergarment, you need not be an expert. Take for example buying bra of the right size. Surely you know the layman size equivalent : papaya, pear, apricot and hor pow dan? Armed with this simple knowledge, I don't think you will be lacking in confidence next time round.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paiseh, one last post before I go for my dinner. Did not follow up on this thread. So Jocelyn deliver already or not? Where is Jocelyn now? Can still take aeloplane?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah lor... now you know why I called myself blur sotong?
no lah. sometimes that is the fun when you miss it. Makes one cherish the precious moments. :smile:

But still very sayang leh.

Added this.

Machiam kena first price but lost ticket.

Last edited: