• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mensa IQ test - Are u a GENIUS ?

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
0 24 H in a D 24 Hours in a Day
1 26 L of the A 26 Letters of the Alphabet
2 7 D of the W 7 Days of the Week
3 7 W of the W 7 Wonders of the World
4 12 S of the Z 12 Signs of the Zodiac
5 66 B of the B 66 Books of the Bible
6 52 C in a P (WJs) 52 Cards in a Pack (Without Jokers)
7 13 S in the USF 13 Stripes in the United States Flag
8 18 H on a G C 18 Holes on a Golf Course
9 39 B of the O T 39 Books of the Old Testament
10 5 T on a F 5 Toes on a Foot
11 90 D in a R A 90 Degrees in a Right Angle
12 3 B M (S H T R) 3 Blind Mice (See How They Run)
13 32 is the T in D F at which W F
32 is the Temperature in Degrees Fahrenheit at
which Water Freezes
14 15 P in a R T 15 Players in a Rugby Team
15 3 W on a T 3 Wheels on a Tricycle
16 100 C in a R 100 Cents in a Rand
17 11 P in a F (S) T 11 Players in a Football (Soccer) Team
18 12 M in a Y 12 Months in a Year
19 13=UFS 13 is Unlucky For Some
20 8 T on a O 8 Tentacles on a Octopus
21 29 D in F in a L Y 29 Days in February in a Leap Year
22 27 B in the N T 27 Books in the New Testament
23 365 D in a Y 365 Days in a Year
24 13 L in a B D 13 Loaves in a Bakers Dozen
25 52 W in a Y 52 Weeks in a Year
26 9 L of a C 9 Lives of a Cat
27 60 M in a H 60 Minutes in a Hour
28 23 P of C in the H B 23 Pairs of Chromosomes in the Human Body
29 64 S on a C B 64 Squares on a Chess Board
30 9 P in S A 9 Provinces in South Africa
31 6 B to an O in C 6 Balls to an Over in Cricket
32 1000 Y in a M 1000 Years in a Millenium
33 15 M on a D M C 15 Men on a Dead Mans Chest

21. Heng, my brain not so screwed to make some of these cultural anchored associations.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone knows who has the highest IQ in the world? If not, why not? Bloody dumb sinkies and their silly obsessions :rolleyes:

Is there any genius who can answer this simple question of mine? It's not rocket science, is it? The person with the highest IQ in the world must be someone famous who has either made some groundbreaking discovery or invented something that revolutionised the world we live in. :rolleyes:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the definitive test for success in life, not IQ tests :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;amsqeYOk--w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amsqeYOk--w[/video]

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is there any genius who can answer this simple question of mine? It's not rocket science, is it? The person with the highest IQ in the world must be someone famous who has either made some groundbreaking discovery or invented something that revolutionised the world we live in. :rolleyes:

knnbccb. I bet no angmoh can answer my IQ question to be the smartest in the world.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give up! I can only manage a 21/33. I know the "32 is the T in D F at which W F" has something to do with temperature, but can't seem to get it right.

Tarkett

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey gong cheeby kopiuncle tiam lah.....

Gong your mother in hell eh lau chee bye.phua your mother n cheebye lam pa son gong your mother cheebye!@#.phui your mother son
Ni la bu si li this phua bak cheebye son cause her to die.kan ni la bu kan ni la a all phua bak lau cheebyr.

lin peh talk hokkien.phua bak kia

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gong your mother in hell eh lau chee bye.phua your mother n cheebye lam pa son gong your mother cheebye!@#.phui your mother son
Ni la bu si li this phua bak cheebye son cause her to die.kan ni la bu kan ni la a all phua bak lau cheebyr.

lin peh talk hokkien.phua bak kia
Goot la kopiuncle you dumb cheeby finally beh tahan let me press liao muahaha...
Vulval mouth your mother use her wash cheeby soap to clean your mouth kekekeke...
Waited long for my reply? Hahaha I busy trying the test...no time limit so took awhile....stop after 20 correct hee hee

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
This test is more about general knowledge and language than intelligence.
Intelligence tests mainly test logical deduction, not so much to do with words, phrases or language.
Sometimes they use numbers, more often than not, they use pictures and ask you to logically deduce the next one in the sequence.

I think that is quite correct. Sequences make good IQ tests. Both logic as well as maths will be complete. I wish I can tell you more until I get my formula patent or copyright first.