• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Someone just shared this with me.

Both CW3 & CW6 will have new terminal as well as the route going to Sg.
Good news both buses will be pass by Horizon Hills.

http://causewaylink.com.my/

Bros who have East Ledang, i am sure the bus will pass by your area as well. Peace to all.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I suppose can post anything lah. TCSS also can lah. Since no infaction or zapping fm Boss. But should the latter happen dont blame me hor. Maybe Chief Wuqi can clarify here.

Yes, anything except politics unless its really critical information to share. I will try to enforce on myself as well.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok.. Is it advisable to visit JB this weekend? When is the best time to travel? Any good property to buy?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.newedge.com.my/v1.0/

Oh ya bro. Yes it's new edge. Now I recall y I remembered tis shop.
I saw them at home fair 1 time n I remember I shared in here. Bro wuqi commented I think.
I was surprise when I saw e shop in bt indah.
Based on wat I saw at e home fair, e door quality n lock set is superb
Maybe bro wuqi can comment again ..

Is it the new edge door shop or pure wrought iron grill?

Last edited:

contra

Alfrescian
Loyal
can we hv guidelines wat to talk abt over this thread ?

Hi bros & sis,

was just catching up reading and suddenly saw "Closed Thread". Came here and see how fast it has flowed; Wuqi, DoA, Arsenal, Crystal, the Positive force.

I hope we have left the era of clones, trolls and even Adolph Hitler back in the past thread.

I know, is just a wish but would be nice to capture the sprit of 2010 when people were exploring JB and sharing good stuff with each other regardless of nationality or colour. Of course injected by the occassional naysayers.

I think is important to acknowledge that the general dissatisfaction has driven Singaporeans over. Also important to acknowledge once here (in JB), the abundance and quality of life where money stretches longer & opening of new horizons in friendship and experiences is enriching and the welcoming of the host country with open arms should be cherished.

Ok lah, at least let me dream. I believe we will all get along very well :smile:

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun need new thread n waste space. Won't have enuff support. I talk 2 him in PM can liao ...

yippeee ..... doa must be happy now else he has no place to tcss hahahah ....

doa , u go n start thread abt laguna and then u n bbear can hug together to chat abt renovations .....

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
contra
thanks for e msg ....
u been quiet nowadays leh ... i am still waiting for u at e other side ....
no need dream , i am sure me and wuqi will get along well with u ... but i not sure e other 2 ... hahahhaha

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thx contra. Generally we don't step on anyone unless we found out some1 takes us for rides.
I don't like politics either. Let's all continue 2 help each other whenever possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.