• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof That Wealth Is Far Better Than Health

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being rich when more and more people are becoming poor is the best feeling in the world. :biggrin:

Those who claim that Health is better than Wealth are most likely poor and retarded.:oIo:

There are so many benefits to being rich. I am just going to list some of them:

1. I can buy anything I fancy without having to look at the price tags and shop at exclusive shops without having to mingle with the poor crowd.

2. My waiting time for my medical services is a fraction of those for the poor losers in society, even in an emergency. This means I will live longer than any of you poor retards.

3. I can be a jerk and abuse those poor maids, waiters and waitresses and they don't even dare to utter a word of defiance.

4. I travel around in fancy cars and the poor will look on in green envy.

5. I live in a big house and not some small pigeon-hole where the bird-brained people live.

6. I don't have to queue up when dining out on weekends unlike.

7. You can buy any organs when you are sick.

8. Even if you commit crime , there is a softer law for you.

9. Even if you are fat,old, ugly and sick. You are still brad Pitt to a lots of sweet young things.

My fingers are tired. Will add more to the list later.

rickws8437

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's sad but what u said is the ugly truth.. The only time health is better than wealth is when u died! Like they say, u come to this world naked and u will leave this world naked...

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's sad but what u said is the ugly truth.. The only time health is better than wealth is when u died! Like they say, u come to this world naked and u will leave this world naked...

you have no control over your birth and your death. only God is in charge. always remember that.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
9. Even if you are fat,old, ugly and sick. You are still brad Pitt to a lots of sweet young things.

bman1-3aa23f27b3.jpg

"can u please spare me a dime?"

581725shutup-2de27e0760.gif

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your white scum master sent you here? Organ spoilt by them that's why need to buy it??:oIo:

Continue to kiss as much as as possible so as to accumulate more wealth.

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
you have no control over your birth and your death. only God is in charge. always remember that.

You mean when you and your wife want to have baby and you 2 were having sex is all your "Goat" set up one? Your "Goat" do all the scripting and directing and filming work and tell your wife to strip and open leg big big and then you poke your little kuku in?:eek:

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being rich when more and more people are becoming poor is the best feeling in the world. :biggrin:

Those who claim that Health is better than Wealth are most likely poor and retarded.:oIo:

There are so many benefits to being rich. I am just going to list some of them:

1. I can buy anything I fancy without having to look at the price tags and shop at exclusive shops without having to mingle with the poor crowd.

2. My waiting time for my medical services is a fraction of those for the poor losers in society, even in an emergency. This means I will live longer than any of you poor retards.

3. I can be a jerk and abuse those poor maids, waiters and waitresses and they don't even dare to utter a word of defiance.

4. I travel around in fancy cars and the poor will look on in green envy.

5. I live in a big house and not some small pigeon-hole where the bird-brained people live.

6. I don't have to queue up when dining out on weekends unlike.

7. You can buy any organs when you are sick.

8. Even if you commit crime , there is a softer law for you.

My fingers are tired. Will add more to the list later.

You didn't bring i the health part.