• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

DBS Retrenchments. How many FTs? How many S'poreans?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone know?

Can we use this thread to post the true ratios of FTs vs S'poreans retrenched in large companies.

I am watching with interests Citibank's coming layoffs.

I have since withdrew all my money fron this bank years ago when they started bringing ah nehs to replace locals.

My decision have been proven right.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone know?

Can we use this thread to post the true ratios of FTs vs S'poreans retrenched in large companies.

I am watching with interests Citibank's coming layoffs.

I have since withdrew all my money fron this bank years ago when they started bringing ah nehs to replace locals.

My decision have been proven right.

Since 1985, the workforce here are made up of many Malayasians & Malaysians PR's, true blue Singaporeans, make up to around 30% thereabouts or even less in some organization after adding in FT's.

There was an unwritten guideline on the ration of Singaporeans/Malaysians/ FT's..

Singaporeans include the PR's., the number of real Singaporeans is not that many. Don't believe, look around your work area, and count how many REAL SINGAPOREANS are being employed!

Dee Bee Ass & Pos..ass bee, employs many PR's of Malaysians & Pinoy descent, even Malaysians , Pinoys etc...

That is why, the shitty papers, are so confident with figures like ONLY 50 Singaporeans in NOL...etc..

Singaporeans are as rare as the sumatran tigers at the zoo, with the difference that, Singaporeans will be the first to be SHOT, not with tranquilers, but with real BULLETS.