• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sinky guys do NS x 2 in their lives !!

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) first time = 2 years of NS in SAF torture camps.

2) second time = buy overpriced flats to serve a life time of ns installment !!

for point 1) we know why we seve NS. cause of senile people in defense like Tony Tan who say UBS is the best before it go bankrupt.

for point 2) HDB flats are sold overpriced to the majority so as to earn extra money to cover a huge segment who essentially cannot afford flats of any kind. This is the subprime class who are still sold the flats as LKY many years ago want all singaporeans to own property as that is the only way he can con them into serve 2 years of NS.

in short NS is killing Sg.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
1) first time = 2 years of NS in SAF torture camps.

2) second time = buy overpriced flats to serve a life time of ns installment !!

Nobody in Singapore is FORCED to purchase pigeon holes. I have lived in Singapore for more than 3 decades and I hardly ever set foot in those awful cubicles.:rolleyes:

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody in Singapore is FORCED to purchase pigeon holes. I have lived in Singapore for more than 3 decades and I hardly ever set foot in those awful cubicles.:rolleyes:

what is $$$, in the end ur body is but blood and pus no matter how much u clothe it and indulge it in luxury

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal

True enough, singapore govt "sooo goood" didnt force to purchase, but we dont purchase, where are going to live?

Singaporean indirectly is being forced, twit! :biggrin: