• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poor sinkie beaten up by fat girlfriend

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Serious ar!! Lonerwolfalfa.. I see like its a few cases every couple or more years.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Remember the guy that got wack on his kuku jiao with a shoe by a lady and tio stomp... What race ar? :p Always kena bully, See la, Now all Singapore men are considered pussies, Minorities never do anything also kena pull into the fray.:> :P eheheehehe so end of the day its really, One united people ar. 1 do sh|t all kena sh|T

Where got kenna pulled in? Minorities are also sinkess correct?

So how about i say sg was built up by the chinese is that acceptable? Don't pull in the minorities like you say.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tot it was the British? cos our gdp was 4th highest in asia during that period. Wah you guys really serious arrrr, Didnt know you guys cannot kena abit one.. Ohh must always one sided affair ar? Jah Rasta.. Rastafarian? LoL

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Curious About Armenians

Where got kenna pulled in? Minorities are also sinkess correct?

So how about i say sg was built up by the chinese is that acceptable? Don't pull in the minorities like you say.

Since you have mentioned about the minorities ... I'm curious about these Armenians and Parsi in Singa-poo. We don't really hear much about them any more ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I tot it was the British? cos our gdp was 4th highest in asia during that period. Wah you guys really serious arrrr, Didnt know you guys cannot kena abit one.. Ohh must always one sided affair ar? Jah Rasta.. Rastafarian? LoL

What kenna abit? You are the one that cannot kenna abit why you mention minorities out of the blue?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Curious About Armenians

Since you have mentioned about the minorities ... I'm curious about these Armenians and Parsi in Singa-poo. We don't really hear much about them any more ?

I read somewhere that there are very few Armenians left in Singapore. If I did not remember wrongly, the figure is either 48 person or families. This was featured in TNP 1-2 years ago when there was a write-up on the Armenian church at hill street.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Curious About Armenians

I read somewhere that there are very few Armenians left in Singapore. If I did not remember wrongly, the figure is either 48 person or families. This was featured in TNP 1-2 years ago when there was a write-up on the Armenian church at hill street.

Do these armenians know anything about the local culture or do they totally seperate themselves from the majority of ppl here?

It doesn't matter anyway sg has all sorts of foreign shit here nowadays.