• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tonight's highlights at Yio Chu Kang Stadium rally ...... will be .....

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. The art and science of mis-pronounciation ......:eek:

2. The egyptian goathead ramseth will be speaking !!::mad:( ps ... you better go for a shave and proper haircut lah) .... sekali the audience wonder who this barbarian is !!!:eek:

3. Many missed hi-fives resulting in bashed noses and faces.:o:eek:

4. Speech by vegetable seller ..... :biggrin:

5. One idiot looking like cauliflowerhead and wearing orange flowery shirt going around the audiences asking for points ....:biggrin::smile:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... 5. One idiot looking like cauliflowerhead and wearing orange flowery shirt going around the audiences asking for points ....:biggrin::smile:
wil he oso b asking ppl 2 organise predictions wif point award as prizes 4 corrrect predictions? ... :confused:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
6. And 1 mabuk greasy kotek slumped on the floor beside his rusty bicycle. :biggrin:

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
The egyptian goathead ramseth will be speaking !!::mad:( ps ... you better go for a shave and proper haircut lah) .... sekali the audience wonder who this barbarian is !!!:eek:

Sure or not? Like that sure must go see. You mean Ramseth really look like an ancient barbarian? Cool man! Must go see.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will take some photos for you guys if i do attend the rally.. I hope there will be a good majority like yesterday's rally which i didnt attend, But honestly the guy talks like a chicken rice seller man, Im not too sure if i will understand him.

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yio Chu Kang a bit far for me leh, but if I go, sure, I will be proud to wear my Dutch jersey, hehehe.... :biggrin:

YCK stadium site very good. MRT at the doorstep. Not like Toa Payoh or Serangoon must walk quite far. I went to TLH rally there before. Solid atmosphere. But I don't think I'm going tonight. Since I anti PE and will spoil vote anyway.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
tonite highlight will be tuabui GMS telling us the good news dat he was offered a job in HK...remember he say he go HK for interview...:rolleyes: