• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crazy PRC father and son fight whack Besotted and policemen at Geylang

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've went at length about necessary force to prevent violence and protect public. That's police duty and right to force. Beyond the other end, there's something called excessive force. If the suspect is not violent and submissive, and the police officer assaults him, that's excessive force. Liable for displinary action. Simple example.

When you watch police movie in which suspect running away and police shoots at his legs to stop him, that's Hollywood and Hongkongwood fairy tale. Police is not supposed to shoot at anyone running away. The act of running away already amount to ceasure of immediate danger to anyone.

oic, thank you for clarifying.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can take a peasant out of China but he acts like a real peasant in Sillypore :p
Require 4 police officers ( who got assaulted ) to subdue a drunk peasant and his teenage son :eek:
3 words to describe : Jiak liao bee !!!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can take a peasant out of China but he acts like a real peasant in Sillypore :p
Require 4 police officers ( who got assaulted ) to subdue a drunk peasant and his teenage son :eek:
3 words to describe : Jiak liao bee !!!

Yes, very embarrassing. Last time we two men could subdue five drunken and violent Thais at Golden Mile.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, very embarrassing. Last time we two men could subdue five drunken and violent Thais at Golden Mile.

Bro Ram how you guys managed to do that? Thai men are very very rowdy and violent when drunk.. Once saw them fought among themselves at the taxi stand in front Golden Mile... Not a pretty sight I must admit.. It takes guts to even go near them..

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ramseth is right. The law is very clear and it is the same all over the commonwealth more or less.

Haha watched too many police shows indeed. Think highly of policemen as marksman mah. How about in police shows sometimes the police will shoot at the leg to prevent the criminals from running off, got such thing in real life or also shoot to kill?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Ram how you guys managed to do that? Thai men are very very rowdy and violent when drunk.. Once saw them fought among themselves at the taxi stand in front Golden Mile... Not a pretty sight I must admit.. It takes guts to even go near them..

Never ask question at a fight scene. Arrive at scene just pull out batons crack their skulls. Some will retaliate with bottles or even knives. Pull out your revolver and stare at them with the internationally understandable message, surrender and follow me to meet my IO at station or meet Budhha. Somehow they never choose Buddha. LOL!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But Wu did not stop his verbal abuse on the restaurant manager. He continued to hurl vulgarities at Mr Li, declaring that he earns $4,000 a month and there is no reason that he cannot pay for his meal.

=> Reno worker can make $4k a month!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Lee Kuan Yew threatens again: Singapore will lose ‘vitality’ without migrants[/h]
PostDateIcon.png
August 14th, 2011 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Temasek Review

Facing a growing backlash at his ridiculous pro-foreigner and ultra-liberal immigration policies, PAP supreme leader Lee Kuan Yew has resorted to his usual fear-mongering tactics to threaten Singaporeans again to toe HIS line.
Speaking during a community event yesterday, the 88 year old MP who appeared to be lethargic claimed that Singapore will lose its ‘vitality’ and ‘drive’ without the continued inflow of migrants without substantiating his statements.
“That is a fact of life, we either have them or like Japan, our population will shrink and the economy will stagnate. These are the stark choices we face.”
Due to the PAP’s open-door policies to immigrants, foreigners now make up 43 percent of Singapore’s population. Of the remaining 57 percent who are citizens, an increasing number are born overseas.
“So if we do not take in migrants, we will become an old, diminishing society with no vitality and no drive,” Lee added.
The PAP is so desperate for migrants that even cleaners, hawkers, construction workers, bus drivers, masseurs, sale assistants and prostitutes are given Singapore PR and citizenships all within a short span of time.
One PRC teacher Zhang Yuanyuan proclaimed to the world during an interview with China’s CCTV that she received her Singapore PR within TWO MONTHS of application.
A staunch advocate of eugenics and social engineering reminiscent of the Nazis, Lee once said in an interview with National Geographic magazine in December 2009 that it is a good thing that Singapore is welcoming so many Chinese immigrants from China as they are ‘harder-driving’ and ‘harder-striving’ than Singaporeans, a point he tried to drive home again yesterday:
“On competition for jobs, and especially competition, pressure on their children to do well in schools. The new migrants having left his home must go all out to succeed in the country that he or she has adopted. That is to be expected and therefore, we must accept that they are going to do their best and if doing their best puts pressure on us, our children, it may be good for them because they will also have to put in effort to do their best to keep up.”
Having lived high up in his ivory tower for the last twenty years and surrounded by sycophants and ball-carriers, Lee still doesn’t realize he is completely out of touch with the ground.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow looks like super police officer Ramseth should never have retired. With him gone from the police force the local crime scene has grown bolder and more violent and our boys in blue have become pussy whipped.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Never ask question at a fight scene. Arrive at scene just pull out batons crack their skulls. Some will retaliate with bottles or even knives. Pull out your revolver and stare at them with the internationally understandable message, surrender and follow me to meet my IO at station or meet Budhha. Somehow they never choose Buddha. LOL!

during my time ...my officer always tell us to let them fight among themselves first before moving in :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

last time theres many ah beng in the police force ..nowaday only nerdy ppl with " papers " ..join the force ..different era .

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last time theres many ah beng in the police force ..nowaday only nerdy ppl with " papers " ..join the force ..different era .

The same applies to the Army.
During my time we were all Hokkien peng , KNNBCCB was most commonly used.
Even my educated PC also got influenced :p
Our swearing would make the crew of Pirates of the Caribbean looked like little boys :p
Hokkien peng more co-operative ( suffer together , confine together ) not like those educated nerds who are so selfish and self centred
:rolleyes:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Hokkien peng more co-operative ( suffer together , confine together ) not like those educated nerds who are so selfish and self centred
:rolleyes:

I have to agree with you on this even though I'm coming from an A level cohort. The people are more worried about their own backside rather than the whole platoon. My SAJC buddy is one such asshole :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read carefully. The shopkeeper tried to cheat them. Collect $120 already, next collect $217 for 2 bottles of beer?

Fuck your PAP sponsored plastic cheebye lah! You think your master's beloved PRCs so stupid as to be made to double pay for their meal? Loss of face and tried to redeem through preposterous behaviour. You sucked PAP cocks until you can't read?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read carefully. The shopkeeper tried to cheat them. Collect $120 already, next collect $217 for 2 bottles of beer?

Read carefully. The $130 pays for 24 cans of beer. $217 is for the meal. Like all pappies you have no clue how much a can of beer cost.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot shoot cannot whack! Shoot & whack later must file report shiok shiok to cover arse hole. Check out the kind of quality of police nowadays and you can understand why they are not drawing their weapons. NS boys manning the counters, can't take down a report if the computers are down, don't even know that such things as pen & paper still exists! Higher ranks are only paper pusher, no field experience whatsoever! Just like all the paper generals drawing exorbitant salaries & later seconded to head different fields with their simulated expertise! Welcome to the new order! The order of GONE TO THE DOGS! PRC Dogs that is!!!!!