• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crazy PRC father and son fight whack Besotted and policemen at Geylang

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really, I don't know how HA Tracom train police nowadays. Getting assaulted? What an embarrassing joke! My time PA taught us, if you're behaving violently that can cause hurt to others, we'd hurt you bad. If you hold any weapon that can cause death to others, we'd shoot you dead. This is the doctrine of necessary force, perfectly legal and necessary in the line of duty. If someone innocent was hurt or killed, the police officer might be queried or even charged as to why necessary force wasn't exercised to prevent that. It's nothing about Dirty Harry heroics. It's duty!

Are you sure?
During your time in PA, your CDI was Insp. Koh Beng Geok. Your Course Commander was ASP Vendesan Somo. I have talked with both men and they have expressedly denied there was ever such a doctrine nor were the police trainees taught these methods during their time in the PA.