• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crazy PRC father and son fight whack Besotted and policemen at Geylang

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PRC duo causes commotion in Geylang
Shin Min Daily News - 1 hr 26 mins ago

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">Restaurant manager Mr Li said Wu swung a chopper at his head.</cite>
A Chinese national father-and-son duo caused a commotion at Geylang last night when they attacked a restaurant manager with a chopper and even assaulted policemen.

The incident happened at about 11.30pm last night at Geylang Lorong 19.

Wu Xu Cai (44, renovation worker), together with his wife Dai Gui Zhen (age 40) and his son Wu Qi Qi (18, student) were having dinner at "Su Zhou Restaurant" with three other friends before the commotion began.

Wu's friends had wanted to treat the family to a meal to welcome Wu's wife and son, whom had specially come from China to visit him.

During the meal, the group downed 24 cans of beer before Wu's friends footed the bill with $130. After paying, Wu's son decided to order two more bottles of beer.

Just as the group was leaving, the restaurant staff came up to them to say that they had not paid for the meal. This sparked off a quarrel between the group and the restaurant staff. The manager of the restaurant, Mr Li, tried to intervene and calm everyone down but the quarrel soon turned physical.

After a brief tussle, Wu agreed to returned to the restaurant and he went on to pay $217 more. But Wu did not stop his verbal abuse on the restaurant manager. He continued to hurl vulgarities at Mr Li, declaring that he earns $4,000 a month and there is no reason that he cannot pay for his meal.

The agitated Wu then dashed into the kitchen, picked up a chopper and threatened the manager with the words, "You think I don't dare to hurt you?"

Wu then smashed a beer bottle and swung it at Mr Li's head. Fortunately, Li managed to dodge the swing.

During the fight, both father and son had reportedly dashed outside the restaurant and pushed over many chairs. About five other diners were shoved by Wu in the process and they too joined in the fight.

One of the men picked up a beer bottle as a weapon and chased Wu's son for about 300 metres to Lorong 23. Wu's son sustained injuries to his head after he was hit by a beer bottle in the attack. He left a large pool of blood at the scene.

When the police arrived, Wu attempted to escape but was subdued outside the restaurant. Witnesses say both father and son resisted arrest and even assaulted the policemen. It took four policemen to subdue the duo.

When reporters arrived, the father-and-son duo were still highly agitated and continued to struggle to free themselves of the police. Wu was still hurling vulgarities at the policemen as he was put into an ambulance.

According to Wu's wife, Dai, the restaurant manager had attacked her husband first. The restaurant manager Mr Li, a Chinese national, said the father-and-son pair took turns to punch him in his face.

The massive commotion also drew a large crowd of spectators.

A police spokesperson states that a man in his 40s has been arrested for disorderly behaviour and for assaulting a civil servant. A teen was also arrested for disorderly behaviour.

Source: Shin Min Daily News, 22 August 2011.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Send these idiots back to where they come from! But before that, cane their bottoms.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucktards Ah tiongs.... Got nothin more to say about these retarded scums..

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's Singapore police coming to these days? There's no such thing as assaulting police. Only we assault and shoot hoodlums, for public good and safety. During my time, anyone wielding chopper or smashing beer bottles would have have been shot. Shoot first talk later. These are life threatening dangerous weapons. Better still, make sure that they're dead with a few rounds and don't need to talk later.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's Singapore police coming to these days? There's no such thing as assaulting police. Only we assault and shoot hoodlums, for public good and safety. During my time, anyone wielding chopper or smashing beer bottles would have have been shot. Shoot first talk later. These are life threatening dangerous weapons. Better still, make sure that they're dead with a few rounds and don't need to talk later.

Bro Ram, why are the police hesistant to wield their batons and crack the skulls of these violent PRCs..??? Are our police becoming soft, especially against these unruly foreigners..??? :confused: I personally feel neccessary force should be practised when dealing with these kind of violent cases..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cannot find it on google street.

Btw they paid like 130 according to what the report says. then the father paid another 200 later. Ordered 24 cans of beer and 2 bottles of beer but the food wasn't stated. So are we missing somerthing? Did they actually pay for the food or not?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Ram, why are the police hesistant to wield their batons and crack the skulls of these violent PRCs..??? Are our police becoming soft, especially against these unruly foreigners..??? :confused: I personally feel neccessary force should be practised when dealing with these kind of violent cases..

Really, I don't know how HA Tracom train police nowadays. Getting assaulted? What an embarrassing joke! My time PA taught us, if you're behaving violently that can cause hurt to others, we'd hurt you bad. If you hold any weapon that can cause death to others, we'd shoot you dead. This is the doctrine of necessary force, perfectly legal and necessary in the line of duty. If someone innocent was hurt or killed, the police officer might be queried or even charged as to why necessary force wasn't exercised to prevent that. It's nothing about Dirty Harry heroics. It's duty!

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sometimes you do make sense sir :smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If hold hostage can understand. No hostage also must shoot dead? Not shoot at the leg or arm to disarm only?

You've watched too many police movies. There's no such thing as shooting at arms or legs. The revolver is meant to kill, period. Sometimes the bullet hits an arm or leg, that's a miss! Supposed to be aimed at the head or heart, I'm not kidding. That was how we were trained at old PA range. If the situation didn't warrant killing, then use the baton or unarmed combat, not the revolver.

Anyway, an answer to your hostage question is the capability of holding hostage with deadly weapon. Prevent him from hurting, killing or holding anyone hostage first.

Last edited:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got money but no culture.

After a brief tussle, Wu agreed to returned to the restaurant and he went on to pay $217 more. But Wu did not stop his verbal abuse on the restaurant manager. He continued to hurl vulgarities at Mr Li, declaring that he earns $4,000 a month and there is no reason that he cannot pay for his meal.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You've watched too many police movies. There's no such thing as shooting at arms or legs. The revolver is meant to kill, period. Sometimes the bullet hits an arm or leg, that's a miss! Supposed to be aimed at the head or heart, I'm not kidding. That was how we were trained at old PA range. If the situation didn't warrant killing, then use the baton or unarmed combat, not the revolver.

Anyway, an answer to your hostage question is the capability of holding hostage with deadly weapon. Prevent him from hurting, killing or holding anyone hostage first.

Haha watched too many police shows indeed. Think highly of policemen as marksman mah. How about in police shows sometimes the police will shoot at the leg to prevent the criminals from running off, got such thing in real life or also shoot to kill?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha watched too many police shows indeed. Think highly of policemen as marksman mah. How about in police shows sometimes the police will shoot at the leg to prevent the criminals from running off, got such thing in real life or also shoot to kill?

I've went at length about necessary force to prevent violence and protect public. That's police duty and right to force. Beyond the other end, there's something called excessive force. If the suspect is not violent and submissive, and the police officer assaults him, that's excessive force. Liable for displinary action. Simple example.

When you watch police movie in which suspect running away and police shoots at his legs to stop him, that's Hollywood and Hongkongwood fairy tale. Police is not supposed to shoot at anyone running away. The act of running away already amount to ceasure of immediate danger to anyone.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
4 policemen needed sia?:eek:
the PRC gt the strength of a Hulk?:eek:
might as well recruit the PRC to be our policeman. imo, he alone can subdue 4 criminals. salary worth.:rolleyes:

Not only that he's 44 yrs of age. Not exactly young. I doubt he lifts weights and all so i don't think he's big.