• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Last time only I qualify and want to be President. Now how come got so many people?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
nathan2.jpg

Last time only I qualify and want to be President.
Now how come got so many people?

http://singstatistician.blogspot.com/2011/06/tan-kin-lian-leads-way-with.html

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Last time only I qualify and want to be President. Now how come got so many peopl

PAP has actually spared this man the greatest humiliation ever - to let him contest in face of the challengers. The odds for Mr Nathan to lose his deposits is unthinkable.

If he could be our President for the last 12 years, I really cannot see how worse can any of the 4 constestants fare. Remove the fear, vote with your heart, not head. This country has lost its heart for far too long, far too long.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Last time only I qualify and want to be President. Now how come got so many peopl

Yup, if Singapore survived a 12 year SR Nathan presidency, I don't see why we can't survive TJS, TCB or even insurance salesman TKL. As for whiter shade of pale TT, he might actually be dangerous because he might whitewash every sin that there is.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nathan has never ever made a single decision in his working life. The words beholden, compliant, loyal and subservient are those that he only knows. Many people do not want to be in such a position but this guy kept going. Now he is trying to justify his presence and the salary he collected along the way. It was a mistake by the country, by him and the govt. He keeps saying that he works quietly and that is an error. There must be presence and their must be colour of the office that must be apparent. He should have stood down after one term and he would have got off lightly. He chose to stay and is now paying the price. An idiot.

Yup, if Singapore survived a 12 year SR Nathan presidency, I don't see why we can't survive TJS, TCB or even insurance salesman TKL. As for whiter shade of pale TT, he might actually be dangerous because he might whitewash every sin that there is.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

What price he paid ? Mr Scroobal .
Seems the poor of Singapore paid for it .

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What price he paid ? Mr Scroobal .
Seems the whole of Singapore paid for it .

Totally agree. It is like paying S$4.2 million plus all perks to upkeep a couple of dogs in an expensive compound.