• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Is SERIOUS. MOM Is RIDCULOUS. ALL SINGAPORE CITIZENS MUST READ

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Found this...what fucking rubbish is MOM? Another Jiak Lia Bee department wasting tax payers monies? WP should bring this up.

Illegal pay pact: Plug the loopholes

I AGREE with Mr N. Nagesh ('Illegal pay pact'; Tuesday) on the need for serious enforcement against illegal pay pacts between employers and Employment Pass (EP) holders.

One company I worked for over- declared the salaries of its EP-holders to the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore to fill the positions of draughtsmen.
When I discovered it, I reported the matter to MOM and supplied details of the wrongdoing as well.
The ministry replied that it could act only if the EP-holder complained, an answer that goes against common sense: Why would an EP-holder lodge a complaint if he was part of the plot?

If such loopholes are not plugged, imposing tougher conditions like raising qualifying pay levels or requiring more stringent educational qualifications may not necessarily make it harder for employers to hire foreign professionals.
Priscilla Poh (Ms)

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hello pap dogs get a cut of the money, the FT/FW pays to their agent, if they stop this flow of FT/FW, where are the PAP dogs going to get the money to buy cars and condo??

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello pap dogs get a cut of the money, the FT/FW pays to their agent, if they stop this flow of FT/FW, where are the PAP dogs going to get the money to buy cars and condo??

I have read in many forums and also heard that many such companies and agents are run by GrassLOOTERS. Real bastards in this modern day slave trade. Anything for money.:oIo: