• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

jw5

Loyal
i

Do Leicester have the edge on Man United?

Leicester City meet Manchester United in the Community Shield on Sunday. How do the Premier League champions and FA Cup winners match up head-to-head as they prepare for the traditional season opener?

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
halo siam kia ai kio hay siew liam geng leow si boh

HT Barcelona 3 - 0 Leicester

[video=youtube;IKlG4v3z1JM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKlG4v3z1JM[/video]

2 goasl scored by Ahmed Musa, strong, fast and powerful.
Another quality buy from Leicester.

jw5

Loyal
How much does this team costs? I can put them in my fantasy team.
they are all quality players most likely far exceeded the 100K.

De Bruyne cost Man City 55 million pounds. Mahrez cost Leicester 400K pounds. Kane cost Spurs nothing. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
i

Mane puts Liverpool in front

It's been a busy first half so far but Sadio Mane's slick finish has Barca trailing 1-0. Daniel Sturridge missed Saturday's ICC clash with a hip issue but it hasn't stopped the Reds against former stars Luis Suarez and Javier Mascherano.

jw5

Loyal
i

Jurgen Klopp was satisfied but realistic. Liverpool's 4-0 friendly victory over Barcelona at Wembley pleased the German, but there was a clear awareness that defeating the Catalan giants in August is a different matter than beating them in May. Klopp aspires to trouncing Europe's top sides at the business end of the season.

"I don't want to overestimate this game, but it's still good for us," the 49-year-old said. "We didn't think before the game [that] we are on a level with Barca, and we don't think after the game that we are on a higher level than Barca. But the only job to do today was to play football as good as possible, and we did it."

jw5

Loyal
Today's English League Championship games:

QPR vs Leeds United Come on you RRRRRRRRsrrrrrrrssssss! :biggrin:

Sheffield Wednesday vs Aston Villa Come on you Villllllliansssssss! :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
from espnfc.com

Leicester City can defend Premier League title - captain Wes Morgan

Leicester captain Wes Morgan has said he believes his side can defy the odds again and defend their Premier League title.

The Foxes' 5,000-1 success last year stunned the country, but bookmakers do not expect them to repeat it.

But defender Morgan, who will lead his side in Sunday's Community Shield against Manchester United, told BBC Radio 5 Live's Sportsweek: "Last season no one thought it was possible and we did it, so why not?

"We're defending champions, we're full of confidence and we know what we're capable of.

"On our day we are capable of beating anyone, so I don't see we can't go ahead and do it again. We'll be ready when the time comes."

Manager Claudio Ranieri has kept the majority of his squad together, with midfielder N'Golo Kante, who has joined Chelsea, the only significant departure.

"Players want to stay -- there's such a togetherness in the team, such a family feel,'' Morgan said.

"We lost N'Golo but, all in all, the nucleus of the team is the same, it's still the same spirit.''

A first foray into the Champions League is another reason to remain at the King Power, with Morgan adding: "It's unknown territory, but we've just got to relish the challenge.

"I'm sure we're underdogs. so there's nothing to lose."

jw5

Loyal
i

Ibrahimovic starts for Man United

Man United and Leicester meet at Wembley in the FA Community Shield. Zlatan Ibrahimovic is in the lineup for United, who have also moved closer to signing Paul Pogba. Meanwhile, Jamie Vardy starts for Leicester.

jw5

Loyal
Yes, it was a well taken goal. Whereas Rooney been s**t all afternoon. He should follow Milner and quit international duty.

Rooney has been playing like s**t, but if you watch the video closely, you would notice that he did provide the assist for Lingard. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: