• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Wenger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arsenal have already qualified. This result is academic.
Looks like Liverpool are own their way out of UCL. Just proves that Liverpool were a one man (Suarez) team last season.

Thank you Mr Football Guru, all Basel needs to do is to play to a draw and hope that Real Madrid do not lose.

Wenger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like Liverpool are own their way out of UCL. Just proves that Liverpool were a one man (Suarez) team last season.

Neverkusen lives up to their reputation of being second after failing to beat Benfica. :biggrin:

Last edited:

RubbingWarmPusi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well done Arsene you guys did well to hammer Galatasaray. The only thing is that you didn't manage to top the group but who knows if the draw favours you and you play well you might still progress beyond the next round.

Neverkusen lives up to their reputation of being second after failing to beat Benfica. :biggrin:

Last edited:

RubbingWarmPusi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of the 3 Ss only 1 is available for Liverpool at the moment. Sterling remains but he appears to have gone off the boil. He can't do all that much without Suarez and Sturridge.

jw5

Loyal
Big matches in the Major European Leagues this weekend:

Serie A: AC Milan vs Napoli

La Liga: Atletico Madrid vs Villarreal

Bundesliga: Bayer Leverkusen vs Borussia Monchengladbach

Barclays Premier League: Arsenal vs Newcastle :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Barclays Premier League: Arsenal vs Newcastle

This is a must win match for Wenger to restore fans' confidence. The knives are already out for him and a repeat of their mid week UCL game is needed.
Too bad Ramsey is injured, he scored the goal of the season IMHO.

Jorge

Alfrescian
Loyal

Valencia boss hopeful of return to top form

12 December 2014

08d9UTq.jpg

Valencia manager Nuno Espirito Santo is confident his side can get back on track against Rayo Vallecano this weekend.

After starting the season in great form, Valencia are without a win in four La Liga games and have dropped down to fifth place in the table.

However, Nuno believes the spirit is still there to enjoy a successful season, starting with Saturday's clash at the Mestalla.

"What we have is a great desire to win, it is critical to our objective," he said.

"We come into this game off a bad result, but there is no anxiety. There is an eagerness to get the game underway, battle and come away with the win.

"This year we have had some good times at Mestalla, some euphoric moments and some late disappointment. What we have always had is a team that fights, that never gives up and who are always looking to score and win.

"That gives me confidence; the most important thing is the attitude we have at Mestalla in front of our fans."

Valencia beat Rayo 2-1 in the first leg of their Copa del Rey meeting, with that tie to be concluded on Tuesday.

jw5

Loyal
Luckily you didn't claim that the big match of the weekend in the BPL is Everton vs QPR. :biggrin:

This is a must win match for Wenger to restore fans' confidence. The knives are already out for him and a repeat of their mid week UCL game is needed.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Official TCSS Thread , BPL predictions

Tonight's predictions :

Southampton - 3/4
Chelsea under 3
Crystal Palace - 1/4
Leicester + 1 1/4
Sunderland over 2 1/4
Aston Villa + 1/4
Newcastle + 1 1/4 and under 3

Chok dee !

RubbingWarmPusi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Wenger managed to pull another one out of his hat and if he can keep this momentum going then its......onward to 4th place again.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you. I will surprise when punters least expect me to win and will fail when they expect me to deliver. :biggrin:

I have the uppermost confidence in Wenger. I would even bet my daughter's cherry on Wenger getting that league 4th place trophy again. :biggrin:

Wenger

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have the uppermost confidence in Wenger. I would even bet my daughter's cherry on Wenger getting that league 4th place trophy again. :biggrin:

When you do that please keep me in the information loop. The extra money will help me support my 12 mistresses and 21 kids.

But the irony is that we had more players sidelined with injuries than Newcastle and last weekend, Newcastle had more injured players sidelined than Chelsea. Is this information / tip helpful? :biggrin:

Also bookmakers always makes us favorites when we are playing on home ground. It is an advantage but of course the ball is round. :biggrin:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you. I will surprise when punters least expect me to win and will fail when they expect me to deliver. :biggrin:
Football is when you least expected it, Newcastle beat Chelsea last week
so when we think they will give Arsenal a hard game. I chose to be different also.
I bet Arsenal to win by 4-1 @$18 and 5-1 @$40.
But Welbeck never score, you said he can give an AOS.

Wenger

Alfrescian
Loyal
so when we think they will give Arsenal a hard game. I chose to be different also.

Couple of Groins

By the way your loser sg pools payout is pathetic at 4-1 @$18 and 5-1 @$40

But of course it will excite and give some people orgasms :biggrin:

The more u seek after AOS, it will be elusive

Take games of Man Yoo for example from BPL match day one - chiak pung pung :eek:

Loser sg pools always live up to their jiak lang odds reputation.

For games with very high probability, AOS is like shit and with no guarantee.

For games with very low AOS probability, they lure punters with high odds to milk them. :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is the beauty of the Premier League. It can be so unpredictable at times. Many would expect a tight game tonight between Man Utd and Liverpool but frankly speaking it will be a brave punter will will bet on Liverpool.

Man Utd should win this comfortably.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the beauty of the Premier League. It can be so unpredictable at times. Many would expect a tight game tonight between Man Utd and Liverpool but frankly speaking it will be a brave punter will will bet on Liverpool.

Man Utd should win this comfortably.

Even though I supported Liverpool, I stopped betting them to win,
don't want to be angry with my $$$.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Couple of Groins

By the way your loser sg pools payout is pathetic at 4-1 @$18 and 5-1 @$40

But of course it will excite and give some people orgasms :biggrin:

The more u seek after AOS, it will be elusive

Take games of Man Yoo for example from BPL match day one - chiak pung pung :eek:

Loser sg pools always live up to their jiak lang odds reputation.

For games with very high probability, AOS is like shit and with no guarantee.

For games with very low AOS probability, they lure punters with high odds to milk them. :biggrin:

I remembered few years back, when I bet Arsenal to win 4-1 it was @$45.
I only bet $10, so for the low odds, it won't hurt me much.