• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leave??? :eek::eek::eek:

But i am the Legacy! The only way for me to leave is by sacking. Talk about sacking, Harry Redknapp is at risk of going sooner than me. :biggrin:

Your time has come and gone. No Champions League, no EPL title for over 10 years. Fans deserve more than another 'top four finish'.
With players like Ozil, Welbeck and Sanchez, Arsenal should be up there with Chelsea and Man City.

The fans' revolt is coming.

Wenger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your time has come and gone. No Champions League, no EPL title for over 10 years. Fans deserve more than another 'top four finish'.
With players like Ozil, Welbeck and Sanchez, Arsenal should be up there with Chelsea and Man City.

Dear football guru,

Asking me to leave is like asking the redundant (u know who they are) ministars of the PAP to step down. :biggrin:

Fans' revolt? No problem! I will send the tanks rolling!

jw5

Loyal
QPR and Spurs should exchange managers.

Arse-nal and Man-Yoo should exchange managers.

This way, everyone will be happy. :biggrin:

Leave??? :eek::eek::eek:

But i am the Legacy! The only way for me to leave is by sacking. Talk about sacking, Harry Redknapp is at risk of going sooner than me. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Blue colour will finish in top 2. None of the reds will be there.

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Southampton 1 - 2 Man Utd

And the Red Devils go marching on...now 3rd behind City and Chelsea.

O when the Saints go marching in
When the Saints go marching in
O Lord, I want to be in that number
When the Saints go marching in

Oops... salah cos Saints lost :eek:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From a neutral's standpoint, Southampton were unlucky not to get something from this game. They were much the better team.

Wenger

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's only 33 minutes and 0-3. Now who are the clowns that bet against my team? :rolleyes:

Talk about poor form, Galatasaray are no better. :biggrin: