• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have 3

Anyway I am very happy because here in this join all full and I guess mostly Sinkies in fact I couldn't detect any FTs that I can see. Have quite a number of chiobus

I'm a simple and faithful man. One is enough. :wink:

She must not mind man with ponytail, that's all.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ramseth and Alamaking hear got charbor sibeh fast chope. I also must quick chope one. Got 3 nieces right. OK lah, do re mi all choped LOL.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Intro the nice softie one to Alamaking. He always kena bully by air stewardness galfriend fly aeroplane. Pitiful.

Intro the fighting chicken type to Ramseth. They can both go and beat people up.

I take the middle one, swee bor?

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Of course, life itself it art in motion. To live life fully, one has to be an artist of his own life.

Damn cheem

Anyway here at Wild Oats Bar many chiobus any takers come join me for wine? Have many beers too. On me la bros.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course, life itself it art in motion. To live life fully, one has to be an artist of his own life.

To Ram: Wah always buay tahan you when you talk cock like that. KNN charbor kena sian by you sure gone case without knowing what happened. I just hope you find one good one, treat her good and be happy.

To Joe: I also got one thing say first hor. Your niece must not ask me to shave moustache LOL.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn cheem

Anyway here at Wild Oats Bar many chiobus any takers come join me for wine? Have many beers too. On me la bros.

Where's Wild Oats? A bit too late to go out now. It's cooling off night anyway, and I'm relaxing with sipping a glass of cheap wine from NTUC. My brother is driving in from Johor later, should be before dusk to beat the jam.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To Ram: Wah always buay tahan you when you talk cock like that. KNN charbor kena sian by you sure gone case without knowing what happened. I just hope you find one good one, treat her good and be happy.

Excuse me, I don't sian charbor. I always tell them the truth.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'm not kidding 1 is a language prof in Stanford, 1 is now in Afganistan with an NGO, another Funds Trader here