• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyway, I met my sec school classmates for lunch today, 1 is a property agent, 1 working in a mechanic distributor company, 1 doing website. Talk to them about the coming PE, and to my surprised, none of them know much about politics in Singapore, about Patrick Tan, TJS credentials, what TKL did, but all say vote Tony Tan, alamak.....

I asked them why they know so little about politics in SG, they say they dun have time, have to work and support the families. I'm quite dismayed........

all yur frens politically apartheid..must ask them to register in sammyboy kopitiam

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
That Choo also should resign lah, hahaha

Can't believe how stupid they can stoop. After GE, WP already fired first warning, would Aljunied be handed over properly and smoothly? George Yeo acted the role of good gentleman and said, yes of course, don't worry. And now this, behind the back redrawing event areas out of Aljunied TC and banning WP MPs. They really know how to sabo TT as all these will be counted on TT's head in this PE though it has nothing to do with him!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Deng-Xiao-Peng-shaking-hands-with-Tan-Jee-Say-in-Beijing-in-1987-e1313831790169.jpg

Lol, found this at TJS website, he's proud to shake DXP's hand, hahaha

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't believe how stupid they can stoop. After GE, WP already fired first warning, would Aljunied be handed over properly and smoothly? George Yeo acted the role of good gentleman and said, yes of course, don't worry. And now this, behind the back redrawing event areas out of Aljunied TC and banning WP MPs. They really know how to sabo TT as all these will be counted on TT's head in this PE though it has nothing to do with him!
Its like that 1 lah, people always leaves shits behind for new people to come in, lol

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its like that 1 lah, people always leaves shits behind for new people to come in, lol

think more likely the case some keh-kiang jokers in PA try to act difficult for WP to show they still loyal doggies...but now heat so strong, bo bian...have to be sacrificed.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
think more likely the case some keh-kiang jokers in PA try to act difficult for WP to show they still loyal doggies...but now heat so strong, bo bian...have to be sacrificed.
So settled already? or they still arguing? i didnt follow the incident well....

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Anyway, I met my sec school classmates for lunch today, 1 is a property agent, 1 working in a mechanic distributor company, 1 doing website. Talk to them about the coming PE, and to my surprised, none of them know much about politics in Singapore, about Patrick Tan, TJS credentials, what TKL did, but all say vote Tony Tan, alamak.....

I asked them why they know so little about politics in SG, they say they dun have time, have to work and support the families. I'm quite dismayed........

So far 7 members of my family already TJS. Got to call another 4 families. I think at this point intime no choice liao la must focus on one to fuck them. Break their dividend conquer strategy la.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So far 7 members of my family already TJS. Got to call another 4 families. I think at this point intime no choice liao la must focus on one to fuck them. Break their dividend conquer strategy la.
Respect your choice lah bro, no worries, hahahaha

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Fuckers make me wait so long still don't come out. Noticed people working here behaves like jeng hu lang. I come here going to pay them 12k do tests still treated customers like that.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuckers make me wait so long still don't come out. Noticed people working here behaves like jeng hu lang. I come here going to pay them 12k do tests still treated customers like that.
LOL, get used to it bah, but bear it, you leaving soon!!, whahahaha

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
So its a straight fight between TJS and TCB in the end? Hahaha

Alamaking for a moment I thought TCSS also observe cooling off day.

Not at Wild Oats Bar in Punggol Park wine with sis and kids talking about tomorrow.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking for a moment I thought TCSS also observe cooling off day.

Not at Wild Oats Bar in Punggol Park wine with sis and kids talking about tomorrow.

I also thought Alamaking has gone cooling off at Hollandse Club and drown his sorrow in Heineken for the Holland defeat one anniversary ago.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Any unmarried and presentable niece to intro? :biggrin:

Have 3

Anyway I am very happy because here in this join all full and I guess mostly Sinkies in fact I couldn't detect any FTs that I can see. Have quite a number of chiobus