• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
Re: facebook reject!

no probs...actually go library and get some books to supplement online search is also good.

Some places the steamboat is very nice.

Then also have something like chye png.....reasonable price and good too.

PRC women moan damn loud 1, whahhaha.

Paiseh man, I'm doing a research on Taiwan, where to go, where to eat, LOL, might be slow replying here :biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: facebook reject!

no probs...actually go library and get some books to supplement online search is also good.

Some places the steamboat is very nice.

Then also have something like chye png.....reasonable price and good too.
Yah, i know, but i love food street better, lol. Some good findings, I love doing research on food, whahahaha

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Super Sunday Futball predictions

tres - cero

IRELAND_SOCCER_EURO_634966e.jpg

Last edited:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, Mio TV takes over the live telecast of the La Liga next season
Starhub can only show M Leauge and S League.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hi, anyone knows where to download ROTK 12? I know China websites have alot to download but I cannot figure out how to download the game. Thanks in advance.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN, Mio TV takes over the live telecast of the La Liga next season
Starhub can only show M Leauge and S League.

haha... like that sport channels are dead. only left german league and nbl supporters. only keling subscribers left because of crickets.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hi bro....i dont know how to do this...but i recommend you post your question on the sbf forum TCSS thread. Sure got people answer you early

Saturday morning. :p

Hi, anyone knows where to download ROTK 12? I know China websites have alot to download but I cannot figure out how to download the game. Thanks in advance.