• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
All taxi drivers anti PAP 1, except those mercs drivers who always talks about their glorious past, LOL

Wah lan eh - many lanjiaos and cheebyes and mother and father from this guy, I thought I'm bad.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just finished talking to mama. First thing she saw me was ask me not to waste time to convince her nor to vote for TT as she already made up her mind and will vote for TSJ. I was surprised as she told me her change of mind is from her mahjong kakkies and hawker centers. Funny she told me to vote for they guy who have highest change to fuck them, sorry she meant to win them.

Not eating Lor duck noodles damn delicious man, it's been 3 months

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just finished talking to mama. First thing she saw me was ask me not to waste time to convince her nor to vote for TT as she already made up her mind and will vote for TSJ. I was surprised as she told me her change of mind is from her mahjong kakkies and hawker centers. Funny she told me to vote for they guy who have highest change to fuck them, sorry she meant to win them.

Not eating Lor duck noodles damn delicious man, it's been 3 months
Hahaha... your mum is funny, I think she heard a lot about PAP in the neigbourhood, thats why she changed her mind :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hahaha... your mum is funny, I think she heard a lot about PAP in the neigbourhood, thats why she changed her mind :smile:

Apparently she told me the last straw was 2 days ago when the WP seventh moon affair blows over and many ah-pehs and ah-mas started to have change of heart.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
All taxi drivers anti PAP 1, except those mercs drivers who always talks about their glorious past, LOL

just today i saw a white merz cab. that crazy driver go change his license plate into one with funny fonts and special backing plate. wonder why he even bother cause it is not even his own merz.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just today i saw a white merz cab. that crazy driver go change his license plate into one with funny fonts and special backing plate. wonder why he even bother cause it is not even his own merz.
Merc cabs are hoalians, ex bosses who lost business, bor bian have to drive as a taxi driver. Haha

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Merc cabs are hoalians, ex bosses who lost business, bor bian have to drive as a taxi driver. Haha

I never know that except that they quite pai-gia and look down on the regular taxis.

Ok I go for my meeting in PSB now. Catch you guys again.

And by the way cool it and good luck with the GF, some times its their time of the month so give in a little la.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never know that except that they quite pai-gia and look down on the regular taxis.

Ok I go for my meeting in PSB now. Catch you guys again.

And by the way cool it and good luck with the GF, some times its their time of the month so give in a little la.
Thanks bro, good luck in your meeting :smile:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently she told me the last straw was 2 days ago when the WP seventh moon affair blows over and many ah-pehs and ah-mas started to have change of heart.

PAP shot themselve in the legs about this incident, hahaha///

Just met a friend working in PA. He said all those involved in the Aljunied 7th Moon jialat liao. Can prepare resume look for new job or prepare condemned hentak kaki.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyway, I met my sec school classmates for lunch today, 1 is a property agent, 1 working in a mechanic distributor company, 1 doing website. Talk to them about the coming PE, and to my surprised, none of them know much about politics in Singapore, about Patrick Tan, TJS credentials, what TKL did, but all say vote Tony Tan, alamak.....

I asked them why they know so little about politics in SG, they say they dun have time, have to work and support the families. I'm quite dismayed........

Last edited: