• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: facebook reject!

159971434c7a14d53ae245f09ac2f99af2c4e2f3.jpg

Lahm (saved by Casillas)

Kroos (saved by Casillas)

CR7 (saved by Neuer)

Kaka (saved by Neuer)

Sergio Ramos (shot overboard)

Real Madrid blew it.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Very poor penalty by the Peacock, whahahahaha. Chelsea really got chance to win Champions this year :smile:

Last edited:

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal

This example of Mod should do but never do. This should be moved to Sports! I old and blur but not as blur as Mod! :biggrin:

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anything goes here boss, you got any FR to share? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

What's FR? I'm not interested in sports or soccer etc. I thought come here TCSS means Talk Cock Sing Song but turns out Talk Cock Sports Soccer. :(

Last edited:

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal

Okok, you need a seat to sit down and tell us your life experience? :smile::smile:

What life experience? Everybody same, born and grow up and grow old and wait to die. I know something about soccer though. I watched two World Cups on B/W TV. 1966 and 1970. After that lost interest.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What life experience? Everybody same, born and grow up and grow old and wait to die. I know something about soccer though. I watched two World Cups on B/W TV. 1966 and 1970. After that lost interest.
So whats your interest now? :biggrin::biggrin:

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What a dilemma. Both clubs that i made money from their failures, draws and resurgence. Who to support? Bayern Munich? No way because of BVB. Needless to say it will be Chelsea the underdogs again. :biggrin: