• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, why our good friend Muthkali today whole day so quiet?
He selling kachang puteh opp GM now, busy packing cone-shaped kachang puteh.....

Talk about kachang puteh.... I miss it man.... dunno where can get now, whahhaa, Raiders, got make a thread on kachang puteh... sure blue chip 1, got more points, go go go!!!!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I like this -

[video=youtube;1QWdx7PI4GY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1QWdx7PI4GY[/video]

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
He selling kachang puteh opp GM now, busy packing cone-shaped kachang puteh.....

Talk about kachang puteh.... I miss it man.... dunno where can get now, whahhaa, Raiders, got make a thread on kachang puteh... sure blue chip 1, got more points, go go go!!!!!

Tmr morning Sam wake up send me to rubbish heap lah. Peace Centre entrance got an old Indian man selling. All sorts of nuts. Real Indian man lah, not muthukali, real nuts also :biggrin:

$1 a packet.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tmr morning Sam wake up send me to rubbish heap lah. Peace Centre entrance got an old Indian man selling. All sorts of nuts. Real Indian man lah, not muthukali, real nuts also :biggrin:

$1 a packet.
Why send to rubbish heap? post at original, not the moderation section, already got curry fishhead, CKT, bak chor mee etc etc thread liao mah, hahaha...

Got it, I'll check out Peace Centre, thanks

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't fancy going to Bangkok again. Hate flying and airports, think will never fly again. Only one time I flew was to Tokyo. Only one time I went Bangkok was by train Hatyai-Bangkok. Train is so much better than plane but it takes more time and more planning. Luckily that time my friend did all the planning and booking. Airport sucks. They treat you like criminals.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't fancy going to Bangkok again. Hate flying and airports, think will never fly again. Only one time I flew was to Tokyo. Only one time I went Bangkok was by train Hatyai-Bangkok.
No plane then you are stuck in this SG shit place? LOL

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
No plane then you are stuck in this SG shit place? LOL

OK lah. My usual breaks are either Genting or Hatyai. Can take bus. I'm not the type who like want to see the world. What's there to see? Waste money to see mountains, rivers and trees. No for me. My ex-fiancee planned a honeymoon to Australia but the marriage didn't take place. Honeymoon cancelled. After that, I don't think much about travelling anymore. Just sometimes go Genting sometimes go Hatyai.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My main purpose of traveling is food, you have to try everything, I remember 1 time i went HK, friends brought me eat those high class restaurant kind, was quite fed up. So the last night at HK, i just go down buy fried pig intestine, curry fishball, mee suah and other stuffs on the street food stall. Come back lao sai for a few days, but its worth it, hehehee.

Last edited:

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
My main purpose of traveling is food, you have to try everything, I remember 1 time i went HK, friends brought me eat those high class restaurant kind, was quite fed up. So at the last night at HK, i just go down buy friend pig intestine, curry fishball, mee suah and other stuffs on the street food stall. Come back lao sai for a few days, but its worth it, hehehee.

LOL you must be getting fat. I'm also already getting fatter. I love KL and Hatyai food. Good enough for me. Real Jap food in Japan was very good but very very ex. I'm tried once. Thank you. Not about going to spend another few Ks just to try again. HK famous for food also I know, but nobody jio before. If you like the pig instestine stuff, Hatyai is heaven lah bro.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL you must be getting fat. I'm also already getting fatter. I love KL and Hatyai food. Good enough for me. Real Jap food in Japan was very good but very very ex. I'm tried once. Thank you. Not about going to spend another few Ks just to try again. HK famous for food also I know, but nobody jio before. If you like the pig instestine stuff, Hatyai is heaven lah bro.

Haha, I am on the plump side, lol. You will be surprise how good Jap food in BKK, SG jap sucks compared to BKK, hehehe

Will try the pig intestine in haatyai, thanks!!

Last edited:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bolton 0 - 1 Man City

3026.png

David Silva

Ex Valencia Hitman

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, I am on the plump side, lol. You will be surprise how good Jap food in BKK, SG jap sucks compared to BKK, hehehe

Chok also got pig instestine stuff. Bakuteh also got pig intestine stuff. Kiam chai soup also got pig instestine stuff. All stuff, kidney, liver and blood. Cheap, fresh and good! Wah lao eh makes me hungry.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chok also got pig instestine stuff. Bakuteh also got pig intestine stuff. Kiam chai soup also got pig instestine stuff. All stuff, kidney, liver and blood. Cheap, fresh and good! Wah lao eh makes me hungry.
Talk here talk there, all cannot escape Thailand, whahahaha

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Yayaya Bangkok Jap food is very good and not expensive. Ramen here is original Japanese taste la, know a few reaaly good ones. Thailand have many Japanese and lots of their investments.

Yes travel is about eating I agree 100%. Food first and scenery second. I make it a habit to visit the wet market in almost every place I visit. I believe its there that you can also understand how the locals live.