• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder you wear stupid Dutch orange jersey, never belanjah people! :oIo:
I belanja them for what? Im not attracted to either 1 of them, I just mentioned I'm attending a friend wedding dinner, then they all said they wanna join, so ok lor, own time own target. Normally when I go out with friends, I will pay 1 hor...

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I belanja them for what? Im not attracted to either 1 of them, I just mentioned I'm attending a friend wedding dinner, then they all said they wanna join, so ok lor, own time own target. Normally when I go out with friends, I will pay 1 hor...

wah seh...think they interested in you then...wear 3 layer of lai-kor at night ok...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good for you.

actually HK gals r ok...if you noe how to manage them...they r quite aggressive de...
Like this 1 har? I prefer TW mei mei :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DapjD89vIJw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Will be my 3rd time on that trip, going with 3 gals lah, they wanna shop and visit tourist places..... To me, I will just walk around with my camera and eat food street, hahaa

WOW foursome wow wow wow, alamak you lucky bastard

You retarded monkey. But I'm kind enough, still wish you a good trip.

I thought that was very unlike of you, a pleasant surprise in the morning.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you pay, I'm your friend. :biggrin:

But don't worry, I'll return the kindness in kind. :wink:

Most friends profitted from belanjah me. :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
waaaaaasay

You going for wedding and they want to join you, you're tell us that your fucking honey and they're bees? Wahsay never know.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If you pay, I'm your friend. :biggrin:

But don't worry, I'll return the kindness in kind. :wink:

Most friends profitted from belanjah me. :smile:

What can I say, of course sure profit from blamja you la, you are so well connected everywhere, politicians, to police Kolonel's wife, dog killer women, American "boss" what can I say

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sorry ah I a little kaypoh but did anyone see the gang clash this morning between Jah and someone in this thread? Now its all gone. Strange. And what's with that guy who launched the attack on Jah first? Very strange.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry ah I a little kaypoh but did anyone see the gang clash this morning between Jah and someone in this thread? Now its all gone. Strange. And what's with that guy who launched the attack on Jah first? Very strange.
Ehh, where? in this thread?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What can I say, of course sure profit from blamja you la, you are so well connected everywhere, politicians, to police Kolonel's wife, dog killer women, American "boss" what can I say

I not hard up for food or drink. I can well afford anytime and won't starve or thirst. But I love friendship and show of friendship. :wink: That's our culture. When a friend's in need, I'll sure to be a friend indeed.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I not hard up for food or drink. I can well afford anytime and won't starve or thirst. But I love friendship and show of friendship. :wink: That's our culture. When a friend's in need, I'll sure to be a friend indeed.
Hahaha, sama sama, I love to cook for friends, ehhehehe

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, its on the other thread, not here, dun think they dare to quarrel here also, LOL

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I don't have kids because wife and I plan not to have. We felt kids are a burden to our freedom and also even when we grow old its not kids that we want but good friends. Yes friends are important, especially friends who has the courage to fuck me if I am wrong are my true friends.

So brothers this is for all of you

[video=youtube;36-NmUrQmKs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36-NmUrQmKs[/video]